Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here....this one is more clear...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GLgC-hJ1d/?hl=en

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Either Banis ghost has possessed pragathi or bani underwent plastic surgery and now looks different,...or lol..something else fishy is going on..

Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing

Lovely promo but very senseless promo it is. How could Bani be Praghti and vice versa. 

I will wait for cv's explanation. 

Kya hua tera vaada! 🤪Cv waale don't let us down. ðŸ˜†

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a nonsense   ! 

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Already knew...this is going to happen..had already guessed in one of the posts...

But the thing is.. is raghbir culprit or kunti?

My guess is kunti is behind everything...may be she wants to revenge as she was outsted from family..so she doesn't want to malhotra progess...

As may be bani confined in her and told her about her pregnancy..and so she planned everything..

Also the doubt on raghbir started just after her entry...she is not as she is being shown.. actually that oversoftness doesn't suit Sudha Chandran ji...no offense..I love her acting in nagetive roles..

SilentReader908 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you in fact her softness makes her seem very fake

SilentReader908 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The promo is extremely confusing. A lot of people on Instagram is saying they think Pragati is pretending to be Bani to get to the truth.  But who knows! 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentReader908

The promo is extremely confusing. A lot of people on Instagram is saying they think Pragati is pretending to be Bani to get to the truth.  But who knows! 

I do hope that would be true....or possession too is ok...but I don't like Prags being Bani....nullifies everything we have seen so far...and I refuse to believe RM killed Bani...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According  to sources with sukanya reentry show has a major revelation and bani and pragati is good one real culprit donot reveal this soon.