Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: coldy07

Hi guys!

Just saw you guys discussing Parth’s live and how he spoke about E without anyone asking. 

There is a question, ‘ Aren’t you missing Erica in this trip?’ That pops up. Guess that’s what he answered 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GapGBBivB/?igshid=5o6vzisdkl6x

Check this out. For more clarity see the fifth set of triad of questions which pop up in this first video of the post. 😃

Can I say how Sane Parica Fandom is .... there is only 1 question about Erica to him else I have seen how fans suffocate celebs asking question abt other costar..... 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That is there. He didn’t want to say he is NOT missing her or he IS missing her. Isiliye kuch aur hi bola. He should learn to ignore such questions. 😂

Yea he would have gotten into trouble answering either way so did bak bak which wasn't needed dumbo should ignore such questions 😂

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Can I say how Sane Parica Fandom is .... there is only 1 question about Erica to him else I have seen how fans suffocate celebs asking question abt other costar..... 

True true. However I’ll be very happy when these ppl stop asking celebs to take their name.👀

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I actually wanted to say this yesterday only not only live chat but max Parica and AnuPre fanpages were posting good stuff on that music video post of that girl, I have seen other fandoms writing our couple is best , our fav should have been better. I hope they remain same in future too😆

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

True true. However I’ll be very happy when these ppl stop asking celebs to take their name.👀

Ikr 😂 but I don't think that's gonna be stopped ever! 😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

That's not going to happen Coldy it's same issue with every celeb and I know how annoying it is🤣

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar...Aft reading analysis about P dance video..I Saw it...

It was nice...few steps I liked it... P and that Girl chemistry (?) was not up to the mark to match  that intense song...

Good effort from P.... 

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

but sawaal to dekho 😉

He could have ignored easily .

Haan ignore toh kar sakta tha .... 

but may be he thought let me first answer this .... else along with “please take my name “ “where is Erica,missing Erica “ will be asked 😆

To his bad luck these shippers turned out sane ...

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Also what’s with the tamache ka tamasha. Gosh. These CVs love giving slap scenes. Less said the better. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0JHPcyhcbZ/

She looks so cute with these hair bands😆