Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Who said Parth is not a great dancer?? He is a wonderful dancer...some of his moves are similar to Hrithik's! Just that in this song the choreography was bad! 

Wonderful?! Errr okay its your take I won't comment on that. But for me, he is an average dancer, who really needs to practice more. He does 1 or 2 moves really good but overall when I see his performances the flexibility  ; the smoothness isn't that great. Here in this vid, he did tried and his dance came out good as well, but still needs a long way to go with lots of practice to be called perfect as an dancer. Just my take! 😊

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Their sync and mostly chemistry was not good..I had more expectations after the pics posted yesterday.  Maybe if he continues dancing with her in future he will be able to create  chemistry.. But the dance looked mechanical.. 

The pic they posted was fab so thought mast hoga 

But yes it turns out Mechanical ....

He looks Lost and Upar se woh  exercise 🤣

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

yes  cap  i also didnt see the question🤪

Since two plus people are saying none took her name to man lty hai ...

But personally not convinced even if abhi said he might have been sayin cause of chemistry talks.

Still he could say thanks for liking it etc.

Whatever it is ,their live chats are somehow content digging.

He took her name is enough. :p

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Sab hisaab barabar...😳aur kya bacha hain...Arrey haan ,Anu ka thinking mode to realize what went wrong and exposure of new entry to close the track...

Nhi abhi Anu ka claim n pre ka move on jaap bacha hai..for some more tym😆 shukar hai jail pehle hi Chala gaya😆

Mendak check your dabba

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

He is crazy. Fraand has to teach him what to ignore and when to shut up...there was no one to pinch or give a pat so he went on like a headless chicken...🤣 he bored me like this in one of the SBS segments too where he continuously spoke for three minutes on swiss weather and said kaafi every second word 

Also I didn't  get why this boy stopped the live chat while talking to his friends about tickets and money probably.. He could have take a break and come live  again but no he just went on showing us the street..😂

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

🤣

I don't know whether you are taunting, blaming me or thanking me but whatever it is I am taking it as a compliment🤣

Actually u r keeping me in reality... here no one is an obsessive shipper...just for fun... but am a kind of person who takes every thing to heart and get hurt... so ur bursting helped me...🤗

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Aditi....kuch nahin hoga baba....Anu ko White wash bhi karenge...already in the process, by making him rescue Pre from Ronit...this is Ek’s OTT drama...

Last time Anu’s Stans outraged for Pre’s slap and its turn for Pre’s stans...Ek loves doing this...after all this butchering there will be light at the end of the track...I don’t think they are trying to establish anyone here....ghanta establish karenge....karne se pehle show bandh ho jaayegi. Jo bhi aaya uska jaana bhi hoga....😳

Jyoti, subahse dimag khraab horha tha kya karu😆 I have hopes now on yours and UKG's positivity 🤗🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What's happening saasumaa 🧐

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys!

Just saw you guys discussing Parth’s live and how he spoke about E without anyone asking. 

There is a question, ‘ Aren’t you missing Erica in this trip?’ That pops up. Guess that’s what he answered 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GapGBBivB/?igshid=5o6vzisdkl6x

Check this out. For more clarity see the fifth set of triad of questions which pop up in this first video of the post. 😃