Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Totally agree about the bak bak. 

I was rushing around and I went into the live for only 1 minute. I saw the question and thought why do these people ask this questions always. As if parica will answer. And then I cut the live. 

So when I heard he responded I though ah he answered that question and then I thought whaaat the whaaat 😱why did he answer that question when they usually always ignore such questions. 

He is crazy. Fraand has to teach him what to ignore and when to shut up...there was no one to pinch or give a pat so he went on like a headless chicken...🀣 he bored me like this in one of the SBS segments too where he continuously spoke for three minutes on swiss weather and said kaafi every second word 

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Actually same problem as in p previous serial...girl is  uneasy and has not hidden it. He is fine chemistry wise. 

One television actress I think Shrenu Parikh mentioned that she’s so used to doing romantic scenes and she now can romance and create chemistry even with a treeπŸ˜†

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Their sync and mostly chemistry was not good..I had more expectations after the pics posted yesterday.  Maybe if he continues dancing with her in future he will be able to create  chemistry.. But the dance looked mechanical.. 

I liked his moves in some places found flawless yea expectations match nahi huwa especially after that sensuous poster they posted yesterday. 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Firstly they are not like that couple  at all.. Those two are more into showing off their off screen bonding. Secondly he is not in India and busy enjoying his trip. He may post the promo only if he doesn't forget about it..

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Arrey nahi baba you and Aditi haven't said anything about chemistry so was holding back thinking maybe I am the only one πŸ˜‚

Okay, okay! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜£ actually the dance looked glorious from that still but in reality it was okay-ish, nonetheless still he looked hot - black is soooo his color! β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked his moves in some places found flawless yea expectations match nahi huwa especially after that sensuous poster they posted yesterday. 

His moves were flawless  sometimes but it looked mechanical to me..Feel nahi naya koyi.. Like he was conscious about the steps and was not enjoying fully...

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I witnessed it with OMG OMG he breathes so beautifully πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😳reallyπŸ€”

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Okay, okay! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜£ actually the dance looked glorious from that still but in reality it was okay-ish, nonetheless still he looked hot - black is soooo his color! β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚

That still is sensuous like I am really like OMG and he looked great too, liked few of his moves but yea overall no match of expectations like RS said give him Eri as dance partnerπŸ˜†

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

He is crazy. Fraand has to teach him what to ignore and when to shut up...there was no one to pinch or give a pat so he went on like a headless chicken...🀣 he bored me like this in one of the SBS segments too where he continuously spoke for three minutes on swiss weather and said kaafi every second word 

Yes I saw that one I think in that he also used his favourite work apparently thrice!

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

His moves were flawless  sometimes but it looked mechanical to me..Feel nahi naya koyi.. Like he was conscious about the steps and was not enjoying fully...

Yea was lost in few places