Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It's somewhere between, that girl looked stiff to me reminded me of PaPoo chemistry😆

Ah.

To be honest I think good actors can create chemistry with anyone. Which is why both parica have good chemistry with their precious costars.  I haven’t studied the video carefully - but I’m sure our boy would have done s good job chemistry wise. 

Edited by UKGirl22 - 4 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

Eri k sath song promote karega to accha rahe ga like preeta & karan from KDB 

No chance of that.. 😂

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeh bhi copy paste, Anurag too smiled after getting slapped 🙄😑

Sab hisaab barabar...😳aur kya bacha hain...Arrey haan ,Anu ka thinking mode to realize what went wrong and exposure of new entry to close the track...

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Ah.

To be honest I think good actors can create chemistry with anyone. Which is why both parica have good chemistry with their precious costars.  I haven’t studied the video carefully - but I’m sure rout boy would have done s good job chemistry wise. 

Actually same problem as in p previous serial...girl is  uneasy and has not hidden it. He is fine chemistry wise. 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

That eri question? I really did not see it even after double checking...but then it later struck me it might again be an Android iPhone issue like eri's hand in dinner ig story...😆

Also, I mean p is bak bak king but I don't think he is such a goner that he will answer about eri without anyone asking ðŸ¤£

Totally agree about the bak bak. 

I was rushing around and I went into the live for only 1 minute. I saw the question and thought why do these people ask this questions always. As if parica will answer. And then I cut the live. 

So when I heard he responded I though ah he answered that question and then I thought whaaat the whaaat 😱why did he answer that question when they usually always ignore such questions. 

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Hello, hello, Abhiya - I’m also one of the sane ones, I don’t go drooling on any crap just because I’m his fan!💔😔 I’m offended 😭😭😭💔🤣

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aurtika

No chance of that.. 😂

Why??? 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

sss  kabhi negative  ho jaya kar  

but  i agree  with preggy pre  they cant estabish  new pair  no matter how they  try 

Moni how happy you are going to be when things work out for anupre 🥰

Edited by UKGirl22 - 4 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's somewhere between, that girl looked stiff to me reminded me of PaPoo chemistry😆

Their sync and mostly chemistry was not good..I had more expectations after the pics posted yesterday.  Maybe if he continues dancing with her in future he will be able to create  chemistry.. But the dance looked mechanical.. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Hello, hello, Abhiya - I’m also one of the sane ones, I don’t go drooling on any crap just because I’m his fan!💔😔 I’m offended 😭😭😭💔🤣

Arrey nahi baba you and Aditi haven't said anything about chemistry so was holding back thinking maybe I am the only one 😂