Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Instagram stories interviews fun segments Thread - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I also don’t like the way farnaz is like Abhi bhi relationship khatam nahi hua hai Rohit Raima  ka matlab kya ? 

Ps : I hv nothing against the actress I m only saying wht she said in her IV 

Edited by alvina - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: alvina

I also don’t like the way farnaz is like Abhi bhi relationship khatam nahi hua hai Rohit Raima  ka matlab kya ? Il

I was shocked when she said that she wishes audiences will like rohit and Raima pairing as sheìs the central character...

I think she was brought up as a cameo

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I was shocked when she said that she wishes audiences will like rohit and Raima pairing as sheìs the central character...

I think she was brought up as a cameo

Wahi toh 

If she is the central character then the whole concept of khkt is gone . It was based on lovestory of a doc and actress , where did she land her plane in between? I don’t know wht sikcand has planned but the way she is all like Raima Rohit and then Veena sikcand saying  u will fall in love scares me . Wht will sona do then? Watch them romance and sulk in one corner ? I m at present willing to give this track a chance - but the moment it goes the typical itv path I will move on . 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Wahi toh 

If she is the central character then the whole concept of khkt is gone . It was based on lovestory of a doc and actress , where did she land her plane in between? I don’t know wht sikcand has planned but the way she is all like Raima Rohit and then Veena sikcand saying  u will fall in love scares me . Wht will sona do then? Watch them romance and sulk in one corner ? I m at present willing to give this track a chance - but the moment it goes the typical itv path I will move on . 

If this happens I will slowly sneek away from this show and this KHKT forum.

I did not want to say it but I can't see Farnaaz and Karan as a good rocking normal pair...

alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

If this happens I will slowly sneek away from this show and this KHKT forum.

I did not want to say it but I can't see Farnaaz and Karan as a good rocking normal pair...

i will stop at once coz it actually takes toll over a person.

And  wht ever bts I hv seen of Raima and Rohit - raima looks like a brat who is pampered by Rohit like a kid

Edited by alvina - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

And  wht ever bts I hv scene of Raima and Rohit - raima looks like a brat who is pampered by Rohit like a kid

The way she was being stubborn with him it was not like a couple who were romancing each other but they were like brother and sister because of the age difference plus the height of Karan was dominating there.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Veena Sippy said we will like it, but for her kind information audiences will like what was promised and expected.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And  wht ever bts I hv scene of Raima and Rohit - raima looks like a brat who is pampered by Rohit like a kid

Jumping in, I completely agree with the points regarding Raima and Rohit! It honestly felt like puppy love with no intensity. Her character seems to be OTT and childish. And same here, as much as I loved the episode, the bts made me super uncomfortable and unsure about the upcoming track. I need to stop watching them (or just stick to Karan and Dipika’s IV’s) lol I hope the writers have some pleasant surprises for us. The actress playing Raima seems too enthusiastic/over confident and doesn't realize that this show has been about excellent writing, chemistry between the leads and the ensemble cast. She is part of the cast but as a supporting character. She is certainly not a lead. If the dynamics shift, I’ll just stop watching. I can’t stand when characters who enter a show later on try and take over. 

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

CLOSED !!!

Continue Here please.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5115704

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago