





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Post the Instagram stories, their fun segments and interviews sticking to the show, refraining to go in their personal life to avoid problems here on I-F.
Let's respect the rules here.
Let's have a healthy discussion.
They changed the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHP03EIJ24k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4X1cJhtXI
Hey guys KVG has posted next week's promo in his insta.. I don't know how to include it. Can someone post it here?




😳 Thanks for the updates ppl🤗
Aww Ronakshi!!! ❤️
Girls please keep posting.
Try posting every actors interviews Twitter and instagram pics concerning the show.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Girls please keep posting.
Try posting every actors interviews Twitter and instagram pics concerning the show.
Actually, I don't know how to insert insta posts or YouTube videos/links in the post.. Otherwise I'll also join u guys in updating whenever I come across any interviews/promos..
Anju, is this thread only for updating social media contents or can we have discussions about the same here??
Of course you can discuss about the pics or interviews posted.😊Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l
Actually, I don't know how to insert insta posts or YouTube videos/links in the post.. Otherwise I'll also join u guys in updating whenever I come across any interviews/promos..
Anju, is this thread only for updating social media contents or can we have discussions about the same here??