Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The trps obviously didn't crash cause they are constantly using Abhigya to keep the audience hooked for their reunion.  That's not proof. That's just manipulative BS. The moment Abhigya are not a part of the show,  I would want to look at the ratings. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Anyways I've already said everything on my mind and I see now point in arguing further as it will jsut end up being a repeat of everything that has already been said. So toodles! ðŸ˜Ž

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

My proof is simple. Unless ratings drop significantly, nobody can prove the tv audience all dislike new gen’s presence in the show. 

the ratings are no proof the tv audience dislike or like the new gen’s presence in the show, because KKB rank was always 2+ or 3+ also without new gen and leap.

Clearly the ratings aren’t suffering because of new gen, and there are people enjoying them too and they have brought in their own new set of fans who have started watching for them too. I’ve never discredited abhigya as not being the reason for the show’s success but also fact is there is only so much that can be done on them story wise after so long hence why always writers bring in leaps and new characters. 

again KKB rating was always 2+ or 3+ KKB Rating has never suffered

the show is 5 years old so it is quite natural when the makers introduce new characters or leaps. 

the tv audience are telling the makers they are enjoying and having no problem watching new gen

Again where's your proof? I belong also to the category TV audience like my family and friends, I've never told the makers anything.

Again what is it with putting words into my mouth as I never said abhigya aren’t needed in the show. I guess you just want to believe I said that or believe that. If there are people watching for abhigya then there are people like me who started watching this show for new gen, but you’re still going to continue discrediting new generation then accuse their fans of discrediting abhigya even if we don’t.

I put words in your mouth? I asked a simple question. 

Literally I have said numerous times now that we can all enjoy the show for our individual characters that we like, but truth is abhigya/ OG KKB fans think this show is their personal property where nobody can like, watch or praise the show for anything apart from abhigya’s story, but sorry shows don’t work that way as it is a team effort to make a show, a point I have heard many tv actors make in interviews, so no point in trying to discredit new gen or trying to say that tv audience are not enjoying new generation leap at all when you can simply only really say that for online audience whose dislike for new gen you can see being voiced, which isn’t case for tv audience. 

what should the constant comparisons with tv audience & online audience?

It would be different case if ratings plummeted to prove tv audience didn’t want to watch show with new gen in it at all, which is good for people who are liking them as at least their presence hasn’t made the ratings suffer, but that hasn’t happened. 

Again the ratings are no proof the tv audience dislike or like the new gen’s presence in the show.

It’s a fact people are also liking new gen and that this new leap has given writers a way to stretch the story more and sustain ratings. 

lol writers stretch the story more and sustain ratings has nothing to do with dislike or like the new gen,because Tanus pregnancy track was also stretched and the Rating has also never suffered. That means the tv/online audience was enjoying the track, wrong the audience hated the track, and that had very little effect on the rating.

I’m enjoying new gen, whilst you guys can enjoy the wait for abhigya reunion. After all they are the lead couple so writers will stretch their separation in all ways they possibly can come up with, which by the way is a matter of contempt even for none abhigya fans like me simply because it’s silly that they haven’t seen each other yet.

enjoy the new attention for the gen couple as long as possible because after Abhigya reunion it's over, the new gen couple is then only supporting actor. ðŸ˜†

Anyways no point having a go at me for your frustrations over new gen. Go take it out on the trp audience who still refuse to stop watching and contribute to ratings.

They refuse because of Sriti and Shabbir and as long as both are in the show,the fans will refuse to leave the show or stop watching that's called *Fan support*!