Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Funny29

@ Bold:

a sensible Male character👎🏼 I want an intense love story, not a child love story. An arrogant Male character is better.

@Blue:  

An actor with a baby face doesn't work for me.  

-it crackles not between them

-no chemistry since the first meet

-they look like brother and sister

-the so called nok jhok between them is a joke

Like I said yesterday in another post, chemistry is subjective to individual preference and not a fact. There are people who like a pairing and others who don't. I've never liked abhigya as a couple since the show first started mostly because of abhi and there are so many people I have come across from my experience on india forums and social media over the years who also dislike kumkum bhagya and abhigya, but then there are people who love them and this show. 

Clearly there are people who see chemistry in prachi-ranbir such as some people like myself on the forum, people on instagram who have also made fan pages for them etc. Most people who don't like prachi-ranbir are either abhigya supporters who hate on/ mock the new gen or people who simply don't like ranbir's characterisation (this latter reason is one I find understandable and unlike other people hating on pranbir I find your reasons to  dislike pranbir as a couple to be most reasonable and non-petty). 

So not everyone will like or see chemistry in a pair. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Bold:

a sensible Male character👎🏼 I want an intense love story, not a child love story. An arrogant Male character is better.

@Blue:  

An actor with a baby face doesn't work for me.  

-it crackles not between them

-no chemistry since the first meet

-they look like brother and sister

-the so called nok jhok between them is a joke

Hmm, as I say, each to thier own. I really like PraNbir . Lets wait and see how writers shapes thier story.

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Like I said yesterday in another post, chemistry is subjective to individual preference and not a fact. There are people who like a pairing and others who don't. I've never liked abhigya as a couple since the show first started mostly because of abhi and there are so many people I have come across from my experience on india forums and social media over the years who also dislike kumkum bhagya and abhigya, but then there are people who love them and this show. 

Clearly there are people who see chemistry in prachi-ranbir such as some people like myself on the forum, people on instagram who have also made fan pages for them etc. Most people who don't like prachi-ranbir are either abhigya supporters who hate on/ mock the new gen or people who simply don't like ranbir's characterisation (this latter reason is one I find understandable and unlike other people hating on pranbir I find your reasons to  dislike pranbir as a couple to be most reasonable and non-petty). 

So not everyone will like or see chemistry in a pair. 

Let me make one thing clear. My dislike for this Couple has nothing to do with i'm Abhigya supporter or with the new gen. Cause I don't compare the old generation with the new or the old couple with the new, I'm just comparing the chemistry and sorry "no chemistry no comparison" + Ranbir and Prachi are not even a couple,so sorry again "no couple = no comparison"

i think i am too old (23 years) for the new generation.🤔😊

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Let me make one thing clear. My dislike for this Couple has nothing to do with i'm Abhigya supporter or with the new gen. Cause I don't compare the old generation with the new or the old couple with the new, I'm just comparing the chemistry and sorry "no chemistry no comparison" + Ranbir and Prachi are not even a couple,so sorry again "no couple = no comparison"

i think i am too old (23 years) for the new generation.🤔😊

Of course they're not a couple... yet, until their story starts. And I never said that you're one of those people who dislike prachi-ranbir because of being abhigya supporter or anything like that, but I said that I understood you don't like them because you simply don't like ranbir's characterisation or don't see any chemistry yet between them which I said I found was reasonable unlike the people who simply hate on them because they are die-hard abhigya supporters and new gen haters. 

BTW I'm 24 so I don't really think there's any age restriction or wrong in being 20+ and liking a pairing of 20 year olds on a show. Heck, most of the american tv shows with actual teen romance have fandoms mainly consisting of 12+ to 20+ year olds' so you and me are in the age bracket that usually like watching young teen romance. 

I never really quite understand the argument really. We can simply acknowledge that abhigya have fans and now also prachi-ranbir have and are gaining fans too. 

There are plenty of people online who over the years since the inception of the show have mocked abhigya and KKB as being one of the worst couples/ shows of ITV and people saying the show only has survived all these years as it has all of ekta's typical tropes for trp success only this time with more over-stretched drama and delayed exposure of villains compared to even her older shows, and now prachi-ranbir are getting the same dislike from KKB and/or abhigya fans that abhigya have also always received on social media. Not all pairings will be liked by everyone is something we can at least agree on and we all won't be fans of the same couple. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think the way you feel the need to disparage Abhigya everytime you post about them really gets on to people's nerves here. So don't expect people to just accept that. people have been rooting for them for 5 years. If you want to go on n on about how Abhigya are hated and how prachi and Ranbir are on the same level as Abhigya, please do so. Just don't expect Abhigya fans to stay quiet. 

Prachi and Ranbir are wannabe Pragya and Rockstar. And that's just wrong. on so many levels. They did the whole leap only to repeat abhigya's storyline with them? Pathetic really. 

Also, this show can't survive without Abhigya. the second gen is riding on Abhigya's coat tails.  The moment Abhigya story is done and they are out of the show, I want to see the show bring in the same ratings.  I will wait. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

I think the way you feel the need to disparage Abhigya everytime you post about them really gets on to people's nerves here. So don't expect people to just accept that. people have been rooting for them for 5 years. If you want to go on n on about how Abhigya are hated and how prachi and Ranbir are on the same level as Abhigya, please do so. Just don't expect Abhigya fans to stay quiet. 

Prachi and Ranbir are wannabe Pragya and Rockstar. And that's just wrong. on so many levels. They did the whole leap only to repeat abhigya's storyline with them? Pathetic really. 

Also, this show can't survive without Abhigya. the second gen is riding on Abhigya's coat tails.  The moment Abhigya story is done and they are out of the show, I want to see the show bring in the same ratings.  I will wait. 

lol 😂 I never said they’re the same level as abhigya, I said if abhigya have fans as well as haters, prachi ranbir are also also gaining fans and have haters, but it’s your habit of reading my comments then twisting the words and trying to put words into my mouth as it is so I’m not surprised. 

Anyways, likewise don’t expect new gen and prachi-ranbir fans on the forum to keep quiet when in every single one of your posts you trash the new gen, discredit them and claim nobody wants new gen, so I guess it’s hypocrisy for you to say I hate on abhigya on every post I make when in reality it’s not me but always you making hateful posts about new gen, so this is pretty funny coming from you.

The show is still running and doing well in ratings even with new gen in it and them getting a lot of screen space increasingly, so as long as ratings are good makers won’t care that there are fans online trashing new gen as the tv audience are telling the makers they are enjoying and having no problem watching new gen but you and all new gen haters have no proof that all the tv audience dislike new generation and only are watching in the hopes to get a abhigya scene.

So long as makers think the new gen story is helping in sustaining the high ratings, nobody can say that none want new gen, and to prove so you’d have to do a literal survey of every tv viewer to find out whether they like the new gen story and convince them to stop watching to bring ratings down to prove new gen story is hated by even tv masses and not just kkb/ abhigya fans online.

Anyways I can’t be bothered arguing with you and making my experience on this forum bitter and would rather enjoy the show and my fave characters. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks calm down. To each his/her own opinion.

Someone mentioned Prachi Abhi's bonding as realistic and beautiful. Agreed they have show that evolution very poignantly unlike Pragya-Rhea bonding.

As for Abhi Pragya, meeting, it will be sometime next year.

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

lol 😂 I never said they’re the same level as abhigya, I said if abhigya have fans as well as haters, prachi ranbir are also also gaining fans and have haters, but it’s your habit of reading my comments then twisting the words and trying to put words into my mouth as it is so I’m not surprised. 

Anyways, likewise don’t expect new gen and prachi-ranbir fans on the forum to keep quiet when in every single one of your posts you trash the new gen, discredit them and claim nobody wants new gen, so I guess it’s hypocrisy for you to say I hate on abhigya on every post I make when in reality it’s not me but always you making hateful posts about new gen, so this is pretty funny coming from you.

The show is still running and doing well in ratings even with new gen in it and them getting a lot of screen space increasingly, so as long as ratings are good makers won’t care that there are fans online trashing new gen as the tv audience are telling the makers they are enjoying and having no problem watching new gen but you and all new gen haters have no proof that all the tv audience dislike new generation and only are watching in the hopes to get a abhigya scene.

So long as makers think the new gen story is helping in sustaining the high ratings, nobody can say that none want new gen, and to prove so you’d have to do a literal survey of every tv viewer to find out whether they like the new gen story and convince them to stop watching to bring ratings down to prove new gen story is hated by even tv masses and not just kkb/ abhigya fans online.

Anyways I can’t be bothered arguing with you and making my experience on this forum bitter and would rather enjoy the show and my fave characters. 

The show is going well because of Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia *Abhigya* the same for the ranking and not because of the new gen.

I have a question,for what need they Sriti and Shabbir if the show with the new gen going well??🤔

You said the new gen haters didn't have one prove?! And where is your proof: that all viewers the new gen dislike or the viewers tells the makers, they enjoy and have no problem watching new gen?

The new couple enjoys the popularity of Abhigya and i am 100 percent sure without Sriti and Shabbir only with the new gen would be KKB already a disaster. The show will only survive if the Abhigya fans continue to watch and the show support.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The show is going well because of Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia *Abhigya* the same for the ranking and not because of the new gen.

I have a question,for what need they Sriti and Shabbir if the show with the new gen going well??🤔

You said the new gen haters didn't have one prove?! And where is your proof: that all viewers the new gen dislike or the viewers tells the makers, they enjoy and have no problem watching new gen?

The new couple enjoys the popularity of Abhigya and i am 100 percent sure without Sriti and Shabbir only with the new gen would be KKB already a disaster. The show will only survive if the Abhigya fans continue to watch and the show support.

Amen. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

My proof is simple. Unless ratings drop significantly, nobody can prove the tv audience all dislike new gen’s presence in the show. 

Clearly the ratings aren’t suffering because of new gen, and there are people enjoying them too and they have brought in their own new set of fans who have started watching for them too. I’ve never discredited abhigya as not being the reason for the show’s success but also fact is there is only so much that can be done on them story wise after so long hence why always writers bring in leaps and new characters. 

Again what is it with putting words into my mouth as I never said abhigya aren’t needed in the show. I guess you just want to believe I said that or believe that. If there are people watching for abhigya then there are people like me who started watching this show for new gen, but you’re still going to continue discrediting new generation then accuse their fans of discrediting abhigya even if we don’t.

Literally I have said numerous times now that we can all enjoy the show for our individual characters that we like, but truth is abhigya/ OG KKB fans think this show is their personal property where nobody can like, watch or praise the show for anything apart from abhigya’s story, but sorry shows don’t work that way as it is a team effort to make a show, a point I have heard many tv actors make in interviews, so no point in trying to discredit new gen or trying to say that tv audience are not enjoying new generation leap at all when you can simply only really say that for online audience whose dislike for new gen you can see being voiced, which isn’t case for tv audience.

It would be different case if ratings plummeted to prove tv audience didn’t want to watch show with new gen in it at all, which is good for people who are liking them as at least their presence hasn’t made the ratings suffer, but that hasn’t happened. 

It’s a fact people are also liking new gen and that this new leap has given writers a way to stretch the story more and sustain ratings. 

I’m enjoying new gen, whilst you guys can enjoy the wait for abhigya reunion. After all they are the lead couple so writers will stretch their separation in all ways they possibly can come up with, which by the way is a matter of contempt even for none abhigya fans like me simply because it’s silly that they haven’t seen each other yet.

Anyways no point having a go at me for your frustrations over new gen. Go take it out on the trp audience who still refuse to stop watching and contribute to ratings.