Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am sure Sarab and Meher will also have cracking chemistry❤️😳, but to see that we first have to witness the heartbreaking track of Manav's death😭

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes of course agree with you guys 100 %, Uma and Kanak had amazing chemistry together, the way their story was written they had chemistry even before they had met.  And yes Uma Shankar was one of a kind, there will be no other 💕 I miss him so much 😢

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes character like Uma is always admirable,love him in all shades like when he never knows anything about technology and modern world,his chemistry with Kanak,so lovable even admired Uma's anger and his tears no words when Massisa betrayed him,and when he become businessman his attitude to Meera chanceless but thy never eloborated that part,that remains little bit sad.....only last Dr.Prag is little bit irritated becoz its a social message,where we missed KanUm moments...... 

But I hope,same director of TSMSP,this time never gives audience an irritating moment between Sarab and Meher.Never give chance to Dr.Uma shankar Toshiniwal lovers to feel less at Mr.Sarabjeet Singh Gill and romance part of SabHer may be different from KanUm,and our hero always lift all heroines he worked, like Aditi-CSAM,Madhubala-MADHUBALA,Kanak-TSMSP,so now its Meher's turn........lets see if director make any changes with this......

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No accident. murder ..

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

No accident. murder ..

Yes bfre this source says like accident.........

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Manav  meet with accident or he is killed by  kulwant, son.? I think he is  murder by son of kulwant  because there is big knife behind stuck inside  back of manav

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Manav  meet with accident or he is killed by  kulwant, son.? I think he is  murder by son of kulwant  because there is big knife behind stuck inside  back of manav

Ya its clear cut murder but bfre spoiler says he meets with accident,this topic opened bfre that promo........

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yes character like Uma is always admirable,love him in all shades like when he never knows anything about technology and modern world,his chemistry with Kanak,so lovable even admired Uma's anger and his tears no words when Massisa betrayed him,and when he become businessman his attitude to Meera chanceless but thy never eloborated that part,that remains little bit sad.....only last Dr.Prag is little bit irritated becoz its a social message,where we missed KanUm moments...... 

But I hope,same director of TSMSP,this time never gives audience an irritating moment between Sarab and Meher.Never give chance to Dr.Uma shankar Toshiniwal lovers to feel less at Mr.Sarabjeet Singh Gill and romance part of SabHer may be different from KanUm,and our hero always lift all heroines he worked, like Aditi-CSAM,Madhubala-MADHUBALA,Kanak-TSMSP,so now its Meher's turn........lets see if director make any changes with this......

Oh same director?

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Yes with Yogesh bhatti who directed TSMSP and YUDKBH

https://youtu.be/StWaOnPNuaE at 3.03 in this source