Choti Sardarni

Manav meets accident

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hai friends got a news update which says,

As Kulwant fixes Meher's rishtha with Sarabjeet,after knowing this from family,Meher take a strong side for her love and please Kulwant to give Manav a chance to meet her,Kulwant accepts but unfortunately Manav meets with accident and dies before meeting Kulwant and other family members............so this shocking things are going to happen soon,in our serial,what will be Meher's reaction after knowing this??????

So eagerly waiting as serial will take lots and lots of twist and turns......

What you say friends??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I guess Kulwant will be the one who will be reaponsible for Manav's death.

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Mostly i think accidentally he will meet with accident,if Kulwant is behind na for sure Meher will not marry Sarabjeet....we should wait for episode.....fingers crossed....

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am watching this show only and only for Avinesh Rekhi; however, I got really connected with Manav's character. I had never seen this actor before, but I feel Hitesh Bharadwaj is a great actor and his character is very likable.  Although we have known it since the beginning that Manav will eventually die, but I would still be heart broken to watch that episode. I like Manav better than Meher. He is a pure soul.

So far they haven't really developed Sarabjeet's character the way they have blossomed Manav's. Hope to see the the kind hearted and loving side of Sarabjeet's character soon. I am sure Avi will be amazing in those scenes.

For now, I love both Manav and Sarabjeet's characters. Please send Manav to the US for higher education and don't kill him please:(

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also am watching this show only for Avinesh! I’ve been a fan since Tsmsp and I’m happy to say my obsession hasn’t stopped yet, hence the reason for being here. 😀

Now with that being said, I’m very curious about where this story is headed, from the initial promo’s is suggested that the character of Manav dies, but After watching the episode’s I’m  beginning to think otherwise, and if he does not die will this turn into a complicated love triangle ? I really hope not, I’m not too fond of love triangles, and quite frankly I’m hoping to see a beautiful love story between Sarab and Meher, and not Manav and Meher (no offense to anyone just my personal opinion) . I will be heartbroken if there is no love track between Sarab and Meher. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Avinesh as Sarabjit is doing a fantastic job, I agree his character needs to be explored more, and I feel as the story progresses we will see more shades of Sarab, but so far I love him and of course Param, there scenes together are so endearing to watch, last weeks scenes at the gurudwara when Param is giving prasad to Sarab was so beautifully done. That smile on Sarab’s face while looking at Param was priceless. 

Let’s  see how the story unfolds, I’m sure you guys are just as curious as I am. 

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I am watching this show only and only for Avinesh Rekhi; however, I got really connected with Manav's character. I had never seen this actor before, but I feel Hitesh Bharadwaj is a great actor and his character is very likable.  Although we have known it since the beginning that Manav will eventually die, but I would still be heart broken to watch that episode. I like Manav better than Meher. He is a pure soul.

So far they haven't really developed Sarabjeet's character the way they have blossomed Manav's. Hope to see the the kind hearted and loving side of Sarabjeet's character soon. I am sure Avi will be amazing in those scenes.

For now, I love both Manav and Sarabjeet's characters. Please send Manav to the US for higher education and don't kill him please:(

me too i love both manav & sarbajeet chatacter.Avinesh rekhi is a good actor.i too watched his previous show TSMSP.he was very good in that.even i like manav & meher chenistry as well.i enjoy Ranjhana Bg music.

well but its not possible that cvs show him for going US for higher studies.they already show in promo manav killed during wedding rituals.most probably by meher's mother.

rajiraji14 thumbnail

So most ppl here for Turban king Avinesh🥳.As all say he completely do his job perfectly and work more for his character,he puts lot of effort to bring that character live.....even in his prev.serials like TSMSP-he did too well,and i know most of them not watched his serial named CHHAL-SHEH AUR MAAT even in that serial he did so so good appreciable job as Kabir Jaiswal,his attitude speaks more,it never seems as his first show,so by seeing all his serials like MNB,MADHUBALA,he already showed lots of shades both postive and negative,so obviously my expectation is more from this character Sarabjeet Singh Gill......👍🏼 So let me wait and watch becoz till now they are giving importance to all characters as its inital stage of show......So eagerly waiting for Sarabjeet to rule the show along with Meher and Param

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

So most ppl here for Turban king Avinesh🥳.As all say he completely do his job perfectly and work more for his character,he puts lot of effort to bring that character live.....even in his prev.serials like TSMSP-he did too well,and i know most of them not watched his serial named CHHAL-SHEH AUR MAAT even in that serial he did so so good appreciable job as Kabir Jaiswal,his attitude speaks more,it never seems as his first show,so by seeing all his serials like MNB,MADHUBALA,he already showed lots of shades both postive and negative,so obviously my expectation is more from this character Sarabjeet Singh Gill......👍🏼 So let me wait and watch becoz till now they are giving importance to all characters as its inital stage of show......So eagerly waiting for Sarabjeet to rule the show along with Meher and Param

Yeah Avi is an amazing actor. His character of Uma Shankar was my most favorite although Sultan was also great until they turned him to villain. Also watching this show only and only for him. Please make an AT for Avi smiley42  

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

me too i love both manav & sarbajeet chatacter.Avinesh rekhi is a good actor.i too watched his previous show TSMSP.he was very good in that.even i like manav & meher chenistry as well.i enjoy Ranjhana Bg music.

well but its not possible that cvs show him for going US for higher studies.they already show in promo manav killed during wedding rituals.most probably by meher's mother.

@Pink - Oh really? haven't seen the promo yet. Manav is such a great character. Wish I saw this character/actor in different show and in different circumstances. 

It's easier on audiences to accept male/female getting married to someone other than the ones they love if their lovers turn out to be villains, but it becomes really hard when they are sweethearts. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

I guess Kulwant will be the one who will be reaponsible for Manav's death.

NO! He isn't that kind. Meher's mom surely has someone else to do that job.