~~Tum Jo Mile....Manzil Mili....~~Akshan Confession~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshan's each confession is so UNIQUEsmiley27smiley42 & CV's always upgrade their confessions to next level with each scenesmiley10smiley32I just loved the detailing CV's have done in Akshan's mutual confession scenes - be it the way both arranged the rooms to surprise the other, be it the way of confessing their dil ki baatein ya be it their ILU every single scene depicted amazing thought process behind themsmiley10smiley32Sang Hoon Tere added more intensity to each momentsmiley10smiley32CV's & the whole team including Our Pyaare Nishika deserves a big round of applause for making Akshan's confession the most special eye candy for the viewerssmiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32Aap sab double haq se Dil, Jaan & Jigar le liosmiley27smiley31smiley27smiley31

- Akshat's message "Main bahar tumhara intezaar kar raha hu....See You Soon...."  reached his Guddan while she was getting ready for her Love, Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley42That happy smile that appeared on her face while reading this deserves dilsmiley27smiley31

- Just look at the detailing of the arrangement Akshat has done for His Guddan to come near his dil ki confessionsmiley42Guddan entered into his life for the first time by walking through Kaanch ke tukde as he himself said that to nibhavo rishta with him is not less than walking on sharp glass piecessmiley14Now he himself set soft green mat with white flowers for her arrival into his life to hear his dil ki baatsmiley40smiley42 *Beautiful Parallel* at bestsmiley10, I cry happy tears at this progressionsmiley19smiley31It also signifies he will make sure that in their life she may not have to face painful sharp glass pieces on their life's journey bcz he will make the thorns into soothing flower bedsmiley27smiley42

- Look at this red heart box that contained his dil ki baatein which he wanted to confess to his Lovesmiley27smiley42 How symbolically they used this red box as a cover that hide his feelings for her just like we all know in Akshan's relation, Akshat is kind off a reserved person who hesitate to express his dil ki baat to anyonesmiley14That doesn't mean he don't have feelings left for his apne but It's when Guddan came and tried to open his closed heart that claimed to be emotionless then only his heart start to beat again, he began to express his feelings w/o any hesitation just like here she opens up this heart box to release his dil se nikale feelings for hersmiley14smiley10

- Now let's go to the detailing of Guddan's arrangement for her Jindal Saab to reach her dil ki confessionsmiley42Akshat entered the decorated room and he was welcomed with numerous hearts hanging there to make him feel How much His Guddan loves himsmiley27smiley42Since Guddan is the most expressive one in their relation, she whole heartedly expressed her beintehaa pyaar, Her FIRST & LAST LOVE before him by presenting him numerous jhatakness wali hearts that proudly stands out just like her dil ki feelings radiates for him whenever he is beside hersmiley31smiley27

- His face clearly says how much he is awestruck with this overwhelming way of expressing love by His Lady Lovesmiley27smiley42

- I just loved the way of Akshan expressing their dil ki baatein to e/osmiley10smiley32Akshat chose heart shaped letters to express his haal e dilsmiley27while Guddan chose paintings of their special moments along with chote chote notes to express her haal e dil  which I am sure made u all remember Akshan's Dosti wali paintingssmiley27 I loved how watching each painting Akshat remembered their spl moments associated with themsmiley31And it needs special appreciation that their haal e dil just synched with e/o so meaningfullysmiley10smiley32Each confession itself gives many parallels in itself with such synching use of words smiley10smiley32 Akshan, Aap donom Dil le lo jismiley27smiley31

First Message:

"Tumhari khoobiyom ne mujhe meri sabse ZARURI KAMZORI se mila diya.....TUMSE mila diya Guddan....Meri Kamzori ban gayi ho tum Guddan....."

- Akshat confessed, in Guddan's qualities he met his most important Kamzori & Guddan has become his Kamzori, woh Kamzori jinke liye he can fight with whole world, woh Kamzori jinko protect karne ke liye he can go to any extent, woh Kamzori jiski ek khushi ke liye he can make dharti aasman ek even it costs his jaan he wont think twicesmiley27smiley42The person who claimed himself to be powerful & fearless as he is devoid of any Kamzori now has Guddan as His Most Important Kamzori jinse door jaane ke darr haunts him bcz she has become his ray of hope, his sukoon ki wajah aur his lifelinesmiley14smiley27

- She expressed her pehli dil ki baat via a painting of their Lantern lightening moment that happened in Goasmiley10 That day he was not interested in knowing what she wished neither she was ready to reveal what she wishedsmiley14That painting now symbolised her wish of Their Togetherness in Har Janamssmiley27

"Aap ke saath ne iss KAMZOR GUDDAN ko taaqat diya hai....Duniya se ladne ki, khud par bharosa karne ki himmath di hai....Aap Hamari TAAQAT ban chuke hai Jindal Saab...."

- Guddan confessed that Jindal Saab has become Her Taakat to fight back against all the taunts from duniyawale,woh taakat jisne Guddan ko khud pe bharosa karne ki seekh di haismiley27smiley42It also says that she can fight against any odds if he is by her sidesmiley27smiley31

- Just look at this first confession....smiley17On one side, She has become His Kamzori & he can't afford to lose her at any costsmiley14while He has become Her Taakat w/o which she can't feel confidentsmiley14Akshan will fight against every single musibaths to protect their valuable possessions because AKSHAN STRONGER ONLY WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHERsmiley10smiley32

Second Message:

"Meri har baath ka jawab deti ho....na jaane kaise lekin har baar mera mann padh leti ho....Itni Samajhdaar ho ke kabhi kabhi toh mujhe complex bhi de deti ho....Zyada sir par na chad jaavo isliye kabhi kaha nahi lekin Tumhari yeh SAMAJHDHAARI Meri Aadat ban chuki ho Guddan...."

- Akshat confessed how he loves every single time when she understands his dil ki baat w/o him sharing the samesmiley14smiley10He also said Now Her Samajhdhaari has become His aadat, woh aadat jo Akshat Perfect Jindal ko complex de deti hai yeh sochke ki koi itna mature aur sensible kaise ho sakta hai at this young age itself ?smiley17smiley32

- She expressed her dusari dil ki baat with a painting of them fighting for silly things even though their dil have immense love for e/osmiley27smiley42That symbolises the fact that she enjoys their choti choti fights as in their fights reflected their love & their fights have now become her aadat which she wants to do with him for har janamssmiley27smiley31Well this has become a direct reply to his letter confession where he asked whether she wants to continue their fights for lifetime ?smiley17

"Aapka yeh khadus hone ka naatak samajhte hai hum....Bekaar mein sabko dara dhamka ke rakhne ka drama samajhthe hai hum lekin saath hi saath aapke ander ke bache ko bhi samajhne lage hai.....Aapke mann ke ander chupe uss MASOOM SE BACHE ko pasand karte hai hum....."

- Guddan confessed how she understands his Khadus banne ka natak before every personsmiley17But she also admitted that she understands & loves That Cute Bacha inside her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31Here she indirectly said that She will always adore the bacha in Akshat's dil & he can any day express his dil ki baatein be it requires jumping out of joy ya shedding of tears to release the pain just like a chotu bacha doessmiley14smiley31This confession held a promise from her side that she will always whole heartedly welcome all the shades of her Jindal Saabsmiley20smiley32

- Just look at this second confession.....smiley17On one side, He adores the Sensible Woman inside His Gudiya while She adores the Cute Bacha inside Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31Akshat found a mature lady in His Chulbuli Guddansmiley10smiley32 while she discovered a Masoom Bacha inside Khadus Akshatsmiley10smiley32Both have discovered the Hidden personalities of e/o that was burried inside their soulssmiley14smiley31

Third Message:

"Choti Choti baat pe tumhara naaraz ho jaana aur phir gusse mein woh CUTE SI NAAK CHADANA ..... Mujhe pasand hai Guddan....."

- Akshat confessed that he loves her naarazgi on choti choti baat bcz he loves her naak chadana way too muchsmiley43smiley42Hum toh pehle se hi jaanthe the Jindal Saab ki you loves her nose so so much ki jaan bujchkar u make her angrysmiley37smiley37Ab toh aapne bhi confirmation de hi dia ki hum sahi thesmiley15smiley40

- She conveyed her teesari dil ki baat with a painting that held how he used to come to manavofy her after their fights ya how he used to fulfil his demands for her better health by bringing her favourite icecreamssmiley17smiley42

"Hamari har naarazgi par aapka humein MANANA hamara mood teekh karne ke liye Hamara Favourite khaana laana humein bahut pasand hai Jindal Saab....."

- Guddan confessed that she loves his way of manavofying her with her favourite foodssmiley9Means she craves for his this way of expressing his affection towards her & for that she also jaan bujchkar muh phulake naak chadake bait jaati hai smiley37smiley37

- Just look at this third confession..........smiley17On one hand he loves to adore her cute si narazgi with naak chadanasmiley31 while she loves to adore his way of manana with her fav foodssmiley31Matlab Akshan ek duje ke iss cute side ko dekhne ke vaaste choti choti baat pe lad bhi jaate hai aur muh phulake bait bhi jaate haismiley17How Cute....!!!!smiley42

Fourth Message:

"Tumhari SACHAI mujhe ek Behtar Insaan bana deti hai Guddan.....MAIN TUMHEIN BAHUT PASAND KARTA HU GUDDAN...."

- Akshat confessed how her truth makes him a better personsmiley10smiley32He loves her ability to stay true to one's nature, her honest way of expressing her feelings & her sachai in every relation she hadsmiley10smiley32Her innocence & Honesty made him to change from his Khadus emotionless nature & become Her Jindal Saab with a pure heart & soul that only craves as well as beats for His Lifeline,His Guddansmiley27smiley31Akshat whole heartedly confessed that He Loves His Guddansmiley27smiley42

- She said her fourth dil ki baat with a beautiful painting that symbolised their Winning Moment of the Dance Competition where they won as a COUPLEsmiley27smiley42 That day for her wish to feel the happiness of being a winner atleast once in her life, he helped her & made them win the dance competitionsmiley40smiley41That day he held her high symbolising she & her wishes will be his topmost priority throughout their journeysmiley10smiley14

"Aapki ACHAYI humein sachai ka saath dena sikhati hai Jindal Saab..... HUM AAPKO BAHUT PASAND KARTE HAI JINDAL SAAB....."

- Guddan confessed that The Goodness inside Her Jindal Saab makes her fight for the Sachaismiley10smiley32Guddan whole heartedly confessed that She Loves Her Jindal Saab smiley27smiley42

- Just look at this fourth confession....smiley17 On one hand Akshat acknowledged that His better personality ki wajah is His Guddan's Honest naturesmiley10smiley32 while She acknowledged that for his this True Self she fight against all odds to prove what is rightsmiley10smiley32 This also indirectly hinted that Guddan is gonna fight against Aunty's cheap plans,expose her lies and thereby proving the truth that her Jindal Saab is rightsmiley10smiley32

- The bright dil se nikali smiles on Akshan's lips after reading each message truly take ur dil smiley27smiley31

- Just loved these two short chits made of hearts asking the other to hold them so that they can reach the final destination - THE CONFESSION OF THREE MAGICAL WORDS smiley27smiley42

Akshat's I LOVE YOU :

- When Guddan entered the room, the room looked like almost darkness overshadowing the slight presence of lights coming from the candlessmiley14Just before Guddan coming to Akshat's life, this was his Heart's condition, his ray of solace, ray of happiness all were overshadowed by the darkness of the immense sadness & pain of his guilty pastsmiley13

- Just when she pulls that "Pull Me" chit carrying String, then the whole room filled with roshni that just took away the darknesssmiley40smiley41This symbolises that with constant efforts how Guddan eventually became the Light of hope, Ray of solace, Ray of happiness in Akshat's life by pulling that string of pain,healing his scars & now as a result, his heart is beaming with joy & immense pyaar for His wifey, His Guddan just like that Bright "I LOVE YOU" written against that black wallsmiley27smiley42His heart once turned into an emotionless stone(the black bg where ILU is written) is now beating strongly for His Guddan with the brightness of the jhatak colours she added in his berang tanha zindagi (The bright ILU written here)smiley10smiley32 

- That showering of red rose petals over Guddan enhanced the beauty of the entire scenesmiley27Him showering these rose petals on her indicates that he is gonna treat her like a princess throughout their journey of lovesmiley31

- Guddan read Akshat's confession by standing at the centre of a Big heart that was made with rose petalssmiley20That symbolised how Guddan hold the most special place in Akshat's heartsmiley14smiley31 & She will always reside inside his dil as the ONLY QUEEN OF HIS HEARTsmiley27smiley42

Guddan's I LOVE YOU :

- When Akshat removed the curtains holding "Open" chit, He was welcomed with a Big Red Heart with "I LOVE YOU" written in white letters along with a cute girl proposing her lovesmiley27smiley42That bright red heart symbolised how Her heart is learning to experience new feelings named Love with Her Jindal Saab & that ILU in white letters along with that proposal scene symbolised her Masoomiyat filled Pure Pyaar for Her Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley31

- Here that Glittery shower on Jindal Saab also enhanced the beauty of the entire scenesmiley27This indicated that She is gonna consider Her Jindal Saab as Her precious prince, As Her hero throughout their journey of lovesmiley31

- Akshan's Precious smiles adoring their lips after reading e/o's Dil ki Confessions truly make your dil go Awwwww smiley27smiley31

*Kaala Teekas* for Our Pyaare Akshansmiley33smiley14 Thank U CV's & Guddan Team for this Anmol Treat❤️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

❤️ le lo saru 🤗

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love all beautiful msg.. awesome Akshan confessions ,,,, i have no words only ❤️☺️🤗

Akshat ne bola guddan uski kamjori it mins i think Datta ke time se ishq nahi aasan se kmjori.... aye hey...☺️❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So much of feel you add here, Saru. Looks like you and the CVs have smiliar thoughts while they planned this sequence. I too thought the same about the messages and the way AJ expressed his love. 

I might be the only one here, I loved the confession but I don't know why, I could not connect to the scene. Also, I was disappointed with the fact that there was no conversation shown after the confession. Direct jump to the dinner table and only shy smiles... Wish there was more... 😔

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I liked the confession scene. Loved the decoration done by Akshat to confess for Guddan  and for Guddan I loved the drawings she made for her Jindal saab  The hug was 

Sang hoon tere, perfect for the confession scene

Agar track bakwaas nahi hota aur bhi maaza aata 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

So much of feel you add here, Saru. Looks like you and the CVs have smiliar thoughts while they planned this sequence. I too thought the same about the messages and the way AJ expressed his love. 

I might be the only one here, I loved the confession but I don't know why, I could not connect to the scene. Also, I was disappointed with the fact that there was no conversation shown after the confession. Direct jump to the dinner table and only shy smiles... Wish there was more... 😔

You are not the only one here. I wont say I could not connect, I actually liked the sequence but I felt that the disappointment of the current track overpowered it.

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fabulous post Saru🤗 ek dil hai mere pass kitni baar loge app isko❤️

Everything from msgs to decoration was screaming about their personality. 

No words to describe this confession. It was beautiful, kuch naa bolega bhi sab kuch bol diya through words and that possessive and intense hug was of different level.

Ek kaala teeka aap ke liye Saruji☯️☯️ for giving such wonderful posts.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post. 

Yesterday love only Akshan confessions part.. Akshat omg so hot ... lovely guddan.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Love all beautiful msg.. awesome Akshan confessions ,,,, i have no words only ❤️☺️🤗

Akshat ne bola guddan uski kamjori it mins i think Datta ke time se ishq nahi aasan se kmjori.... aye hey...☺️❤️

Agree   Akshat love guddan bahut pahle se but bolta nahi tha.

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

❤️ le lo saru 🤗

👏🥳❤️