captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

abhi hum duniya ghum ne ko jati 

ghar laut kar araam se padti 

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks you Saru for this awesome post. This post is so beautifully written, that every line oozes love and affection for this GTNHP team. 

Your posts are such stress busters. I keep saying this that Nishika are killing it as Akshan, and the CVS are just throwing the ball out of the park everytime with Akshan journey. this confession was the assurance that CVS gave the audience that Akshan are in a whole different league. They have to face challenges and problems that are equally unique so that we the audience will be blessed to see them shine even brighter and fall more deep in love.  

Guddiya is Akshan's kamzori, he confessed it out loud, and Jindal saab is her ultimate strength. she will fight for her Jindal saab with every ounce of light left in her. What more do the viewers need, Ishara samjho and enjoy this track. 

captainplus thumbnail

Kuch kehne layak nahi rakha hai aap ne humme 😳

haq se Dil Le Lo 🤗❤️

Cvs have done a wonderful job here ❤️👏👏

& Nishika ka kya kehna 

Rightly said, this confession was filled with parallels 😛⭐️

bas ek cheez add karenge 😳

I loved this pic, 

& the way it expresses, 

Jindal saab wants his Guddiya to romance him chupke chupke, whispering & kissing-wising wala  😉☺️

& Guddiya wants him to show & shower his love openly khule aam i.e. filmi jhatak wala romance 😛

Finally Jindal saab ki Guddiya learned drawing 😛🥳

Thus proving his words true again, Guddu jaldi seekhti hai & acche se seekhti hai 

Seeing the drawing immediately reminded me of the dosti ka shuruwat 😳❤️

*kala teekas* to cvs & Akshan 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

❤️ le lo saru 🤗

❤️☺️

hum iss hangover ko utarna hi nahi chahte 😳

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

❤️ le lo saru 🤗

Hayeeee Ishhhhhh☺️☺️Kya gif hai re TanuThank u yaar🤗

Dil le lia aapka🤗 aap bhi Dil le lo ji❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Love all beautiful msg.. awesome Akshan confessions ,,,, i have no words only ❤️☺️🤗

Akshat ne bola guddan uski kamjori it mins i think Datta ke time se ishq nahi aasan se kmjori.... aye hey...☺️❤️

A beautiful Confession I Must say⭐️❤️

@Bold It happened in a process that started from their first meeting to till now👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

So much of feel you add here, Saru. Looks like you and the CVs have smiliar thoughts while they planned this sequence. I too thought the same about the messages and the way AJ expressed his love. 

I might be the only one here, I loved the confession but I don't know why, I could not connect to the scene. Also, I was disappointed with the fact that there was no conversation shown after the confession. Direct jump to the dinner table and only shy smiles... Wish there was more... 😔

@Bold Ishhhhh☺️Yeh kya keh dia Akshata aapneHum apni nazariya likh rahe the ji jo scene dekhke humko mehsoos hua😳Thank u ji🤗

@Green Har ek ka nazariya alag hota hai so its ok👍🏼In my POV, Akshan confessed their dil ki baat so meaningfully in their surprises to e/o ki baaki reh gaya tha e/o's reply to themselves which they completed by an intense hug followed by saying "ILU too" ⭐️ and engulfing that ehsaas by being in e/o's arms❤️The emotions of them having sukoon were so well expressed by Nishika👏The shy smiles and ishaare showed the impact on e/o after hearing dil se confessions which I adore to coreLike I said har ek ka nazariya differs Mujhe bahut pasand aaya and I enjoyed😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

I liked the confession scene. Loved the decoration done by Akshat to confess for Guddan  and for Guddan I loved the drawings she made for her Jindal saab  The hug was 

Sang hoon tere, perfect for the confession scene

Agar track bakwaas nahi hota aur bhi maaza aata 

Humein bahut maza aaya❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Fabulous post Saru🤗 ek dil hai mere pass kitni baar loge app isko❤️

Everything from msgs to decoration was screaming about their personality. 

No words to describe this confession. It was beautiful, kuch naa bolega bhi sab kuch bol diya through words and that possessive and intense hug was of different level.

Ek kaala teeka aap ke liye Saruji☯️☯️ for giving such wonderful posts.

Thank u Sonal🤗Jab tak aap humko dil denge hum le lenge❤️

@Bold Absolutely⭐️Just in love with the detailing done by CV's, How beautiful👏

@Green Ab tak HO nahi utra aur hum chahte bhi nahi ki yeh HO kabhi bhi utareee☺️

@Orange Ayee hayeee Thank u ji☺️🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Beautiful post. 

Yesterday love only Akshan confessions part.. Akshat omg so hot ... lovely guddan.

Thank u so much🤗