RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I really wanted to read one story like this 

Thanku so much meen 

Dil mein thandak pad gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome os 

Meenu and kunal deserve this 

Parul finally blurted whole truth out to abir, and busted kunal's ego in an awesome way 

Loved it totally 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen, for the wonderful OS .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—so happy to read Parul giving two very deserving slaps to Kunal and then triturating his ego to smithereens .. I absolutely agree about the analogy.. Parul , the dormant volcano erupted explosively .. ๐Ÿ‘ .. and giving Meenu a piece of her mind was a cherry on the cake ๐Ÿ’ .. hope something like this happens in the show too

Arch8989 thumbnail

Finally someone slapped kunal and knocked sime sense into him loved it too good please continue. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Mujhe yehi Parul dekhni hai. I hope iss ongoing track mein bohot secrets khulne wale hain . 

Very well written. Specially I liked ki u did not try an os on MishBir balki wrote it on Parul Kunal. Mother son and Rajwanshs.

muje bhi dekhni hai...for a second it seemed to me that you wanted me to not write on Mishbir๐Ÿ˜† but i got you๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad you like it..

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meen123

muje bhi dekhni hai...for a second it seemed to me that you wanted me to not write on Mishbir๐Ÿ˜† but i got you๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm glad you like it..

I liked the fact that u thought something out of the box.

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you meen, for the wonderful OS .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—so happy to read Parul giving two very deserving slaps to Kunal and then triturating his ego to smithereens .. I absolutely agree about the analogy.. Parul , the dormant volcano erupted explosively .. ๐Ÿ‘ .. and giving Meenu a piece of her mind was a cherry on the cake ๐Ÿ’ .. hope something like this happens in the show too

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Aanch!!  actually i was going to be more drmatic with 3-4 more slaps...fir ruk gayi mai......๐Ÿคฃ i dont know if it'd help meenu and Kunal at all...par mai theek  ho gai......

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

I really wanted to read one story like this 

Thanku so much meen 

Dil mein thandak pad gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome os 

Meenu and kunal deserve this 

Parul finally blurted whole truth out to abir, and busted kunal's ego in an awesome way 

Loved it totally 

Vaishu, I'm glad tere dil ko thandak mili๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—isliye kia..

muje laga Parul se itni bastameezi na kare....shayaad show me....i wanted Abir to be not there for that reason...OTT lag raha hai muje๐Ÿ˜†  

Kunal ki life padi hai so he needed those slaps....

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arch8989

Finally someone slapped kunal and knocked sime sense into him loved it too good please continue. 

Kunal is being coddled way too much in the family ...lol....time time dose mil jani chahiye

Glad you liked it dear๐Ÿค— This is a one shot as far as I see. but if someone wants to continue this, I'm open

Arch8989 thumbnail

Please do write one between abir and kunal where abir breaks down which hurts kunal and his realization. One where misti gives him my piece of mind.