Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

All alone in the end , after all : OS

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really want someone to knock some sense into Kunal's thick head. And Meanu needs to be shown her reflection in the mirror. These two can actually go rot in hell. Instead of Parul, can these two pack their bags and go stay at some deserted island far away from MishBir. They have plotted enough for a lifetime. 

By the way, this surely had Parul as the protagonist. Haye, dil khush kar diya. I wish she could gather this amoung of courage in the show as well and stand up against the evil Meanu and her mean munna. 😤

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Intense os 

I really like  that you have given details dialogues to characters... I can imagine this scene playing in front on me... Plz do continue I want to read how abir will stop mishti from leaving

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sahi hai...Kunal ka ego aise hi tutna chahye

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I really want someone to knock some sense into Kunal's thick head. And Meanu needs to be shown her reflection in the mirror. These two can actually go rot in hell. Instead of Parul, can these two pack their bags and go stay at some deserted island far away from MishBir. They have plotted enough for a lifetime. 

By the way, this surely had Parul as the protagonist. Haye, dil khush kar diya. I wish she could gather this amoung of courage in the show as well and stand up against the evil Meanu and her mean munna. 😤

Namesake thakti ni hai...kisi bahar vale ke dekhne se aaina na dekhegi.....

I've always felt silent ones erupt like volcanoes if pushed more... Mere dil ko zarur raahat aayi ye likh ke. I'm glad yours did too🤗 thank you for reading and reviewing.. ek idea me to Kunal was the one to unite MishBir. but abi uski umeed ni hai muje

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Intense os 

I really like  that you have given details dialogues to characters... I can imagine this scene playing in front on me... Plz do continue I want to read how abir will stop mishti from leaving

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing ðŸ¤— Ye likhna mere liye bahut intense tha.. I had pillow fight with my bed😆 after watching today's episode. 

I'm sorry I wont be able to(mera state of mind vaha ni hai) but if someone wants to please go ahead. I'd love that.

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Sahi hai...Kunal ka ego aise hi tutna chahye

Thanks Uru🤗khud ko maar ni skti , Parul ke haatho khila diye😆

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meen123

Namesake thakti ni hai...kisi bahar vale ke dekhne se aaina na dekhegi.....

I've always felt silent ones erupt like volcanoes if pushed more... Mere dil ko zarur raahat aayi ye likh ke. I'm glad yours did too🤗 thank you for reading and reviewing.. ek idea me to Kunal was the one to unite MishBir. but abi uski umeed ni hai muje

Meanu isn't going to budge for a long time. So I have got zero hopes with her. 

Well, I think we can expect Parul speaking up though I am not sure she would do that this soon. Thank you for sharing. ðŸ¤—

Kunal can be the one to unite MishBir if only his character gets straightened up. And such a thing might help him with that. Key word being: might. I have no hopes from Rajvanshs, only Nanu seems to be in favour of MishBir. Nanu is the only sane character in that house, apart from Abir. I doubt if Meanu is actually Nanu's daughter?

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Meanu isn't going to budge for a long time. So I have got zero hopes with her. 

Well, I think we can expect Parul speaking up though I am not sure she would do that this soon. Thank you for sharing. ðŸ¤—

Kunal can be the one to unite MishBir if only his character gets straightened up. And such a thing might help him with that. Key word being: might. I have no hopes from Rajvanshs, only Nanu seems to be in favour of MishBir. Nanu is the only sane character in that house, apart from Abir. I doubt if Meanu is actually Nanu's daughter?

neither do I *sighs*

nope right now parul ka concern Kunal ki khushi hai...Meenakshi ji sideline se sab kr rahi hai..unka naam aa ni raha/skta hai filhaal..

I thought he needs to see Mish loves his brother and all of that before MU was just that MU then he'll be the one. but right now he's lost his grey matter entirely

Meenu is as much a product of things happened with Nanu and  her husband as much as Kunal is of Meenu's. I really think the need to have control stems from the fact she was called because she was needed to save the family not because she was loved

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe yehi Parul dekhni hai. I hope iss ongoing track mein bohot secrets khulne wale hain . 

Very well written. Specially I liked ki u did not try an os on MishBir balki wrote it on Parul Kunal. Mother son and Rajwanshs.