Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Thanks Dear😳

BOLD: Hai na....MishBir love story is so so incomplete without Nanu, Though Abhir has everyone loving his, the only person who truly understands and who cares for him unconditionally is Nanu. Abhir would not even have confessed his love if not for Nanu. His mother **AN UTTER WASTEsmiley7**, His Brother **smiley7** don't even care what abhir feels or wants...

One loves his Everest ego and other ego and family.

BTW..I want MishBir confession to have at lease some good passion, and closeness and naughtiness.. Hopefully it is done in a nice way by the actual writers

Yes true that! Nanu loves Abir truly and wants his happiness more than anything else. Nanu has played an important role in encouraging Abir to pursue his love. I want Nanu to narrate Mishbir's lovestory to the kids of Mishbir in future. Nanu knows everything since the start and has been an ardent shipper. 

Yeah confession should be passionate followed by some touching- hug/kiss/something that grows beyond all the intimate moments they have had till now.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Yes true that! Nanu loves Abir truly and wants his happiness more than anything else. Nanu has played an important role in encouraging Abir to pursue his love. I want Nanu to narrate Mishbir's lovestory to the kids of Mishbir in future. Nanu knows everything since the start and has been an ardent shipper. 

Yeah confession should be passionate followed by some touching- hug/kiss/something that grows beyond all the intimate moments they have had till now.

HI BTW dear don't forget to way Nach Baliye opening today.. MishBir are dancing💃🏻🕺

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HI BTW dear don't forget to way Nach Baliye opening today.. MishBir are dancing💃🏻🕺

Is it starting today? Oh I had no idea. Thanks for informing! 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah.... such a sweet story.🤗

I so wish we will actually get to see this in the show.When will we say Gadhedo ko pari mill hi gaye.😔Waiting for that day.

Superb writing. Totally loved it.👍🏼

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PARE 2 - FINAL PART

It takes a few seconds for Abhir to understand how awkward it is for Mishti, he feels a bit guilty for intimidating her so intimately, he slowly gets up, but does not move his eyes from her, he is sitting on the bed and slowly helps mishit to sit, she is sitting very very close to him, she then realizes that her specs has fallen with the turban in the tussle. Abhir also notices it, both see and stretch their hands to take the speaks at the same time together, their hands touch, as mishit is about to take off her hand Abhir holds it tightly. As they turn to take the speaks their cheeks almost touch.

Mishti is looking at speaks and Abhir at her cheeks

“It’s late I need to go” she says with mixed emotions

He just turns her face towards him and asks “why did you come here?”

Mishti is quit, and again says she has to leave

He stands up slowly and pulls her towards him, she quickly goes closer to him.

“I am still guessing why did you come here? What did you want…tell me violent chorni, else I’ll wake the whole house up”

Mishit slowly comes into  a naughty mood, as she tries to free herself from his grip, she takes a deep breath(His breath)

“Really” she says as she nudges him lightly and pushes him away.

She holds both her hands on her waist

“Ok, I challenge you Mr.Ajeeb rajvansh… Call whomever you want” she says confidently as she knows he will not do any such thing.

Abhir touches his chin and looks at her. He admires her. How did he fall for this amazing girl, he is in awe with her loose hair and that Jugnoo cloths “Gosh I love her so much” he thinks to herself

base ho tum dil mein mere aase

Sukoon base rooh mein jese

Aahista aahista mein bhi aaunga

Aur tumhare dil mei bhi aase hi bas jaaoonga”

He comes back to hissenses

“ Kya hua call whomever you wanna call”

“DHAMKIIIII - Hmmm- your challenging me Angry Chorni” he smirks and says “I like it”

Mishti just turns her back to him

“Leave it – you won’t call, I’ll only call everyone” saying so she is about to shout just than Abhir comes from the back and holds her mouth and her waist

“ are you crazy, Crazy chorni” he says not knowing he is very close to her, but suddenly both again realize the physical closeness. Mishti just folds her fists lightly; she can hear Abhir breath as he is close to her ears.

“You really wanted me to call every one?” he questions her very gently in her ears holding her waist but slowing taking his hands from her mouth

She pauses for a sec “did you think I would have shouted”she says, her breathing getting a bit  heavier

“if you want, you can, now I won’t stop you, but what will you answer if all come here? why are you in my room at this hour of the night?”

Mishti has no answer; Abhir frees her and turns her towards him

He coups her face gently with his palms  “you have to answer me today Mishti, You have no idea the turmoil I’m going through, it kills me to L-Lov-Love you so much” he gently says. Finally pouring his heart

Mishti just holds his wrist, but does not say anything

The passion Abhir had held in his heart starts coming out, he takes his hand and holds her shoulder tightly and pulls her much closer to him

“Tell me Mishti! This closeness does not affect you! When I hold your hand, when I touch you” he now holds her by her waist “don’t you feel anything! If you say no, it would be a lie” he says all this with passion oozing out from his eyes

“Your quietness, your silence effects me…you closeness calms me! Tell me! Is this the same with you?” by now she is almost trying to say something

“Abhir!” she says gently

He remains just silent, the wind is silent the only soundthat can be heard is of their breathing

“I!” she says “ I-lov” as she is about to complete the words some noise is heard outside

Mishti becomes cautious and tries to run, but Abhir does not leave her

“Today you have to tell me! I’m ready to face anything if you’re with me” he says holding her hand

His passion, his love pulls her towards him and she goes close to him. Gently touching his subtle she whispers

“Yes! Your touch effects me, it heals me, your closeness your breath calms me..I am the happiest around you, I always think about you,I..I lOVE YOU ABHIR” saying so she tightly hugs him

“I cannot be without you! I could not control myself from seeing you, I tried my best to stop myself but failed, I wanted to see my bestest friend, my – my Love” she says

Just as she says this Abhir feels a sence of calmness in his heart which he never had experienced, both hug. Both are emotional

Just then the Abhir breaks the hug, calms an emotional mishit

“Today I start Living” he says

“Palkon mei aasu, Dil mei pyar

Itni pass aake maar hi daloge yar”

Mishti just covers his mouth as he says that word. They are into each other , looking at each other lost into each other, But Abhir suddenly snaps out of the trance, he kisses MIshti’s forhead.

“Come I’ll drop you”

“ Abhir”

“Come before someone wakes up, and Jugnoo finds out that his dress is missing” saying so he smiles

Mishti also smiles,he just opens the door and sees if the cost is clear. He than holds her hand  and pulls her for a gentel hug and a forhead kiss. Mishti smiles. They both proceed towards the door and sneak out again. As they close the door we see Nanu watching them from the upstairs. He has a very pleasing smile

“ Gadhedo ko Pari mill hi gayi” he says and smiles.

i had read it..and i forgot to review this.....thank you so much.. so many awesome writers are there....its so lovely to read this....haaye ye convo show me ho jata to mai to khatm thi..................jo show me na hua vo yaha kr skte hai*Sighs* beautiful setting dear.....Nanu the shipper is happy just like us

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Woah.... such a sweet story.🤗

I so wish we will actually get to see this in the show.Wehen will we say Gadhedo ko pari mill hi gaye.😔Waiting for that day.

Superb writing. Totally loved it.👍🏼

Thank you Jayu 🤗

Glad u liked it😳

@ bold : I too am waiting ...with the current scenario I don't think it'll be any time soon😭

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

i had read it..and i forgot to review this.....thank you so much.. so many awesome writers are there....its so lovely to read this....haaye ye convo show me ho jata to mai to khatm thi..................jo show me na hua vo yaha kr skte hai*Sighs* beautiful setting dear.....Nanu the shipper is happy just like us

Thanks meen 🤗 🤗

I'm so glad u liked it😳

I know...show mei nahi...all this will be only in our dreams😭

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Awesome, Anu 👏... it was pure bliss ❤️🤗.. loved both your shayaris and Nanu’s dialogue was absolute❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Awesome, Anu 👏... it was pure bliss ❤️🤗.. loved both your shayaris and Nanu’s dialogue was absolute❤️

Thank You Aanchal😳. Glad you loved itsmiley9

Nanu is the only other character I love so ...he had to be in MishBir story na smiley4

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This made me go 'awww'. Especially how Mishti sneaked into his room. I have always enjoyed that part. Not necessary a guy should be the one sneaking in always, the girl can take that step too. And it is completely justified by her restlessness. I would have preferred had she mentioned Kunal to ho to hell as well. Though I won't complain for saying it for Kuhu. 

The way the entire scene unfolded once she stepped into his room. Haye! I am dead. The whole build up was so intense that the confession seemed nothing but natural. Had they not confessed, I think even their silence would have done the job. It was obvious. 

Thanks or sharing this beautiful piece of work. :)