Originally posted by: vssdp

Wow wow wow wow wow 

Sooooooooooooo cute and romantic 

At last confession 

And that shayari, aapne to maar hi daala ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nanu ki iccha finally puri ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you๐Ÿค—...

Glad you liked it..

I am a romantic..I love a bit of passion.... It'll be so pheeka of MishBir love confession does not have passion, closeness and a little  naughtiness๐Ÿ˜†

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow! Loved both the parts. 

Thanks a tonne for writing this.

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Thank you๐Ÿค—...

Glad you liked it..

I am a romantic..I love a bit of passion.... It'll be so pheeka of MishBir love confession does not have passion, closeness and a little  naughtiness๐Ÿ˜†

Arey aapne toh maar hi dala humein iss confession se, Anu! It was so good! I can now only imagine the scenes taking place between Mishbir in Abir's bedroom in future. Haaye. I'm in Mishbirland now โค๏ธ

Loved the ending where Nanu watches them from above and says gadhedo ko pari mil gayi... it makes you feel as if he is like a shipper cum narrator in this story.โญ๏ธ

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Arey aapne toh maar hi dala humein iss confession se, Anu! It was so good! I can now only imagine the scenes taking place between Mishbir in Abir's bedroom in future. Haaye. I'm in Mishbirland now โค๏ธ

Loved the ending where Nanu watches them from above and says gadhedo ko pari mil gayi... it makes you feel as if he is like a shipper cum narrator in this story.โญ๏ธ

Thanks Dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

BOLD: Hai na....MishBir love story is so so incomplete without Nanu, Though Abhir has everyone loving his, the only person who truly understands and who cares for him unconditionally is Nanu. Abhir would not even have confessed his love if not for Nanu. His mother **AN UTTER WASTEsmiley7**, His Brother **smiley7** don't even care what abhir feels or wants...

One loves his Everest ego and other ego and family.

BTW..I want MishBir confession to have at lease some good passion, and closeness and naughtiness.. Hopefully it is done in a nice way by the actual writers

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gadhedu Ko pari mil gayi and the shayari was in a different level..... How do you think all this? So nicely written . Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Wow! Loved both the parts. 

Thanks a tonne for writing this.

Thanks smiley9

It kind of drained mesmiley36 coz I was imagining MishBir in this scenario... ๐Ÿ˜†

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Gadhedu Ko pari mil gayi and the shayari was in a different level..... How do you think all this? So nicely written . Awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Thank yousmiley9

I kept listning to Pashmina song..On Loopsmiley36 ..and Mishbir in this senerio ๐Ÿ˜†crazy me

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kamaal likha hai Yaara...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kamaal likha hai Yaara...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Thanks Yarasmiley31...glad u liked it smiley9

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Very delightful part .. so Mish went  out to watch Abir.. the girl is so in love .. . flirty  Abir is ๐Ÿ’• . waiting for the next part .. 

Thank you Anchal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope you read the final part n hope you liked it