Dil Ki Baat : SS MishBir UPDATED (Part 2 /FINAL PART)

Posted: 4 years ago

CONFESSION NOT HAPPNED YET

It was 10.30 PM. Mishti was not able to sleep; all she could think of was the beautiful moments with Abhir when she considered him just as a friend. For a change Kuhu has gone OUT OF STATION **TO HELL** . So Mishti was alone in the room.  She felt a sudden wish to see Abhir

“Are you Made Mishti?” she questioned herself.

“No, you’re in LOVE my dear” voiced her inner Goddess  who was doing a happy dance with herself. It was almost about to rain

“You…. you cannot stop yourself from thinking about Abhir right?” questions her inner goddess

“What? What are…you talking about” Mishti questions her inner goddess stammering a little

“”Jhooti! You cannot hide your feelings from me...You know that right”

Mishti just feels shy and does not know what to say, she just smiles

“You want to see him?”

“WHAT”

“yes you do… and don’t be so melodramatic, you want to see him?Yes or no?”

“How … How is it possible now?” mishit tries to persuade her inner goddess. Her Inner goddess just gives a beautiful bright smile. And not long after, Mishti is all jumping the balcony and running towards her bicycle.

She sits  on her cycle and off she goes to calm her heart by seeing Abhir once. As she rides her bike,she has butterflies flying in her stomach.  What would happen? Will she be able to see Abhir?, She decides she’ll just have a look at Abhir from far and ride back home before it starts raining.

“Iss  Ajeeb Rajvansh ke liye I’m a doing all this madness, if BP and BM come to know, I’m screwed.What is sereciously wrong with me….” she thinks to herself getting a little angry, exited  and shy at the same time as she is riding her bike.

In a few minutes time she is in front of Rajvansh house gate. But she see’s that all the lights were off from inside the house

“Have all slept off already?” she questions herself.

“Abhir, where are you, just come out once! Even if it’s near the window” she says to herself

After waiting for a couple of minutes she decides to leave

“Hi! What happened? You wanted to see Abhir right?  You’re leaving without seeing him?” questions her inner goddess

“What do you want me to do now? Break into the house and into his room?” she questions  her goddess a bit angrily

Just then her inner goddess gives a big smile and nods yes.

After a very short while we see Mishti sneak inside the house in Jugnu’s cloths again. As Mishti is proceeding towards Abhir’s room she is not able to believe what she’s up to. All she knows is she wants to see Abhir just once and she’ll go back. As she slowly wanders the house she sees’s that all are asleep.She slowly climbs the stairs and goes near Abhir’s room. As she comes closer to Abhirs room her heart beat fastens rapidely.

“Baap re! These butterflies are flying more and more violently in my stomach” she thinks and just hits her palm on her head lightly.

As she stands in front of Abhirs room she notices that the door is open

“ He does not even lock his door and sleep, Ajeeb Rajvansh “saying so she smiles lightly. The door make a slight sweek noise as Mishti opens it. She just peeps inside to see Abhir, but falls lightly in this process, Abhir wakes up.

“ Who’s it”  he quickly gets up as he finishes his words

Mishti just hides her face with one palm and tries to get up using all her power with the other hand, her heart beat just raising crazily, butbefore she can run Abhir just holds her by her neck collar thinking it’s some intruder,Mishit just holding her face with one hand and trying to push Abhir before he can recognize her

“ Voilent Chor! Thari to” abhir murmurs in his cute language and holds the chor aka Mishti by her Waist very tightly, he just feels something as he does that

“ Itni patli kamar wala chor? Aur itna violent” he says and with some force picks up the chore Mishti completely holding her waist and falls on the bed, as they turn over her turban falls aside on the bed. He is lying on  top of her. Mishti's face is covered with her beautiful hair. As her turban falls Mishti’s beautiful hair softly touches Abir. A Soft breeze blows his hair of his handsome face as he is stunned to see long hair and recognizes it to be mishti’s.  Mishti is feeling his breathing and her heart just stops. ABhir slowly pushes hair from her face and see’s her beautiful, scared face. Mishti closes her eyes

“Mishti “he says gently

AS she opens her eyes she see’s him very very  very close to her. His one hand still wrapped around her waist tightly. She can feel the weight of his body and lightly struggles to free herself. Abhir all stunned is just lost in her and does not let her go. After a futile attempt

“ Abhir! Le- leave me” she whispers as she struggles under his weight.

“what, I mean, what are you doing here? At this hour? in Jugnoos cloths?” he questions gently, he is still not letting her go and now with his other free hand he is holding her hands.

“Nothing im-important” she stammers a bit she is almost giving up struggling to free herself. He moves his hands slightly and frees her a bit but still not completely letting her go.

“will you plz-please leave me”

“No wonder I felt that the chor was very violent” he whispers in his heavily voice

Mishti just looks at him and is shy now.

he bends a bit towards her ears and wispers "You look beautiful in this dress"

Mishti just closes her eyes. Abhir see's her face, and gives a naughty smirk knowing what effect he is having on her...But he is also getting effected. 

--------------------------------------------

PARE 2 - FINAL PART

It takes a few seconds for Abhir to understand how awkward it is for Mishti, he feels a bit guilty for intimidating her so intimately, he slowly gets up, but does not move his eyes from her, he is sitting on the bed and slowly helps mishit to sit, she is sitting very very close to him, she then realizes that her specs has fallen with the turban in the tussle. Abhir also notices it, both see and stretch their hands to take the speaks at the same time together, their hands touch, as mishit is about to take off her hand Abhir holds it tightly. As they turn to take the speaks their cheeks almost touch. 

Mishti is looking at speaks and Abhir at her cheeks

“It’s late I need to go” she says with mixed emotions

He just turns her face towards him and asks “why did you come here?”

Mishti is quit, and again says she has to leave

He stands up slowly and pulls her towards him, she quickly goes closer to him.

“I am still guessing why did you come here? What did you want…tell me violent chorni, else I’ll wake the whole house up”

Mishit slowly comes into  a naughty mood, as she tries to free herself from his grip, she takes a deep breath(His breath)

“Really” she says as she nudges him lightly and pushes him away.

She holds both her hands on her waist

“Ok, I challenge you Mr.Ajeeb rajvansh… Call whomever you want” she says confidently as she knows he will not do any such thing.

Abhir touches his chin and looks at her. He admires her. How did he fall for this amazing girl, he is in awe with her loose hair and that Jugnoo cloths “Gosh I love her so much” he thinks to herself

base ho tum dil mein mere aase

Sukoon base rooh mein jese

Aahista aahista mein bhi aaunga

Aur tumhare dil mei bhi aase hi bas jaaoonga”

He comes back to hissenses

“ Kya hua call whomever you wanna call”

“DHAMKIIIII - Hmmm- your challenging me Angry Chorni” he smirks and says “I like it”

Mishti just turns her back to him

“Leave it – you won’t call, I’ll only call everyone” saying so she is about to shout just than Abhir comes from the back and holds her mouth and her waist

“ are you crazy, Crazy chorni” he says not knowing he is very close to her, but suddenly both again realize the physical closeness. Mishti just folds her fists lightly; she can hear Abhir breath as he is close to her ears.

“You really wanted me to call every one?” he questions her very gently in her ears holding her waist but slowing taking his hands from her mouth

She pauses for a sec “did you think I would have shouted”she says, her breathing getting a bit  heavier 

“if you want, you can, now I won’t stop you, but what will you answer if all come here? why are you in my room at this hour of the night?”

Mishti has no answer; Abhir frees her and turns her towards him 

He coups her face gently with his palms  “you have to answer me today Mishti, You have no idea the turmoil I’m going through, it kills me to L-Lov-Love you so much” he gently says. Finally pouring his heart

Mishti just holds his wrist, but does not say anything

The passion Abhir had held in his heart starts coming out, he takes his hand and holds her shoulder tightly and pulls her much closer to him

“Tell me Mishti! This closeness does not affect you! When I hold your hand, when I touch you” he now holds her by her waist “don’t you feel anything! If you say no, it would be a lie” he says all this with passion oozing out from his eyes

“Your quietness, your silence effects me…you closeness calms me! Tell me! Is this the same with you?” by now she is almost trying to say something

“Abhir!” she says gently

He remains just silent, the wind is silent the only soundthat can be heard is of their breathing

“I!” she says “ I-lov” as she is about to complete the wordssome noise is heard outside

Mishti becomes cautious and tries to run, but Abhir does notl eave her

“Today you have to tell me! I’m ready to face anything if you’re with me” he says holding her hand

His passion, his love pulls her towards him and she goes close to him. Gently touching his subtle she whispers 

“Yes! Your touch effects me, it heals me, your closeness your breath calms me..I am the happiest around you, I always think about you,I..I lOVE YOU ABHIR” saying so she tightly hugs him

“I cannot be without you! I could not control myself from seeing you, I tried my best to stop myself but failed, I wanted to see my bestest friend, my – my Love” she says

Just as she says this Abhir feels a sence of calmness in his heart which he never had experienced, both hug. Both are emotional

Just then the Abhir breaks the hug, calms an emotional mishit

“Today I start Living” he says

“Palkon mei aasu, Dil mei pyar

Itni pass aake maar hi daloge yar”

Mishti just covers his mouth as he says that word. They are into each other , looking at each other lost into each other, But Abhir suddenly snaps out of the trance, he kisses MIshti’s forhead.

“Come I’ll drop you”

“ Abhir”

“Come before someone wakes up, and Jugnoo finds out that his dress is missing” saying so he smiles

Mishti also smiles,he just opens the door and sees if the cost is clear. He than holds her hand  and pulls her for a gentel hug and a forhead kiss. Mishti smiles. They both proceed towards the door and sneak out again. As they close the door we see Nanu watching them from the upstairs. He has a very pleasing smile

“ Gadhedo ko Pari mill hi gayi” he says and smiles.

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Awwww so nicely written.... hope we actually get this onscreen next..... butterflies in my tummy are getting violent too....Mishbir moments on weekend..... Thank you 

Eagerly waiting for the next part...

Hehe... I just cracked up when i read 'Go to hell'😂😂

Anyway I liked how this time Abir finally caught her. Waiting for the confession though. I'll be waiting for part 2. Please write soon!

Originally posted by Mii5

Awwww so nicely written.... hope we actually get this onscreen next..... butterflies in my tummy are getting violent too....Mishbir moments on weekend..... Thank you 

Eagerly waiting for the next part...

I kinda had butterflies while writing😆

Thank you😳.. Will surely update😃

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Hehe... I just cracked up when i read 'Go to hell'😂😂

Anyway I liked how this time Abir finally caught her. Waiting for the confession though. I'll be waiting for part 2. Please write soon!

Hai na Aku😃....I wrote that after I decided to be positive and ignore kuhu completely😆....

BTW I so wanted something positive.. So wrote it😊.... Glad you liked it dear.... Will update the next part soon😊😁

Wow 

Such a sweet part 

Chalo finally abir ne apni chori ko pakad liya 

Loved the part 

Plz update next part soon 🤗

Originally posted by vssdp

Wow 

Such a sweet part 

Chalo finally abir ne apni chori ko pakad liya 

Loved the part 

Plz update next part soon 🤗

smiley31thank you ..and will update soonsmiley9

Very delightful part .. so Mish went  out to watch Abir.. the girl is so in love .. . flirty  Abir is 💕 . waiting for the next part .. 

PARE 2 - FINAL PART

It takes a few seconds for Abhir to understand how awkward it is for Mishti, he feels a bit guilty for intimidating her so intimately, he slowly gets up, but does not move his eyes from her, he is sitting on the bed and slowly helps mishit to sit, she is sitting very very close to him, she then realizes that her specs has fallen with the turban in the tussle. Abhir also notices it, both see and stretch their hands to take the speaks at the same time together, their hands touch, as mishit is about to take off her hand Abhir holds it tightly. As they turn to take the speaks their cheeks almost touch.

Mishti is looking at speaks and Abhir at her cheeks

“It’s late I need to go” she says with mixed emotions

He just turns her face towards him and asks “why did you come here?”

Mishti is quit, and again says she has to leave

He stands up slowly and pulls her towards him, she quickly goes closer to him.

“I am still guessing why did you come here? What did you want…tell me violent chorni, else I’ll wake the whole house up”

Mishit slowly comes into  a naughty mood, as she tries to free herself from his grip, she takes a deep breath(His breath)

“Really” she says as she nudges him lightly and pushes him away.

She holds both her hands on her waist

“Ok, I challenge you Mr.Ajeeb rajvansh… Call whomever you want” she says confidently as she knows he will not do any such thing.

Abhir touches his chin and looks at her. He admires her. How did he fall for this amazing girl, he is in awe with her loose hair and that Jugnoo cloths “Gosh I love her so much” he thinks to herself

base ho tum dil mein mere aase

Sukoon base rooh mein jese

Aahista aahista mein bhi aaunga

Aur tumhare dil mei bhi aase hi bas jaaoonga”

He comes back to hissenses

“ Kya hua call whomever you wanna call”

“DHAMKIIIII - Hmmm- your challenging me Angry Chorni” he smirks and says “I like it”

Mishti just turns her back to him

“Leave it – you won’t call, I’ll only call everyone” saying so she is about to shout just than Abhir comes from the back and holds her mouth and her waist

“ are you crazy, Crazy chorni” he says not knowing he is very close to her, but suddenly both again realize the physical closeness. Mishti just folds her fists lightly; she can hear Abhir breath as he is close to her ears.

“You really wanted me to call every one?” he questions her very gently in her ears holding her waist but slowing taking his hands from her mouth

She pauses for a sec “did you think I would have shouted”she says, her breathing getting a bit  heavier

“if you want, you can, now I won’t stop you, but what will you answer if all come here? why are you in my room at this hour of the night?”

Mishti has no answer; Abhir frees her and turns her towards him

He coups her face gently with his palms  “you have to answer me today Mishti, You have no idea the turmoil I’m going through, it kills me to L-Lov-Love you so much” he gently says. Finally pouring his heart

Mishti just holds his wrist, but does not say anything

The passion Abhir had held in his heart starts coming out, he takes his hand and holds her shoulder tightly and pulls her much closer to him

“Tell me Mishti! This closeness does not affect you! When I hold your hand, when I touch you” he now holds her by her waist “don’t you feel anything! If you say no, it would be a lie” he says all this with passion oozing out from his eyes

“Your quietness, your silence effects me…you closeness calms me! Tell me! Is this the same with you?” by now she is almost trying to say something

“Abhir!” she says gently

He remains just silent, the wind is silent the only soundthat can be heard is of their breathing

“I!” she says “ I-lov” as she is about to complete the words some noise is heard outside

Mishti becomes cautious and tries to run, but Abhir does not leave her

“Today you have to tell me! I’m ready to face anything if you’re with me” he says holding her hand

His passion, his love pulls her towards him and she goes close to him. Gently touching his subtle she whispers

“Yes! Your touch effects me, it heals me, your closeness your breath calms me..I am the happiest around you, I always think about you,I..I lOVE YOU ABHIR” saying so she tightly hugs him

“I cannot be without you! I could not control myself from seeing you, I tried my best to stop myself but failed, I wanted to see my bestest friend, my – my Love” she says

Just as she says this Abhir feels a sence of calmness in his heart which he never had experienced, both hug. Both are emotional

Just then the Abhir breaks the hug, calms an emotional mishit

“Today I start Living” he says

“Palkon mei aasu, Dil mei pyar

Itni pass aake maar hi daloge yar”

Mishti just covers his mouth as he says that word. They are into each other , looking at each other lost into each other, But Abhir suddenly snaps out of the trance, he kisses MIshti’s forhead.

“Come I’ll drop you”

“ Abhir”

“Come before someone wakes up, and Jugnoo finds out that his dress is missing” saying so he smiles

Mishti also smiles,he just opens the door and sees if the cost is clear. He than holds her hand  and pulls her for a gentel hug and a forhead kiss. Mishti smiles. They both proceed towards the door and sneak out again. As they close the door we see Nanu watching them from the upstairs. He has a very pleasing smile

“ Gadhedo ko Pari mill hi gayi” he says and smiles.

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Wow wow wow wow wow 

Sooooooooooooo cute and romantic 

At last confession 

And that shayari, aapne to maar hi daala 😉

Nanu ki iccha finally puri 😆