Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Time someone shamed Sikandar

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today’s episode was a welcome change, loved the fact that at last someone had the guts to show Sikandar his true spineless, weak, selfish face.  Mohinder Singh Gill did himself proud today as did his wife Gunjan.  Hopefully, there will be seen some stability and love and security in Kulfi’s life going forward.  Her useless dad needs to be kept away from her and the poor child needs to be protected from Amayra and Loveleen, and Sikandar himself.  

Sad that the creators have made 8 year old Amayra a witch from hell, unbelievable to conceive that she has such a conniving mind.  Also have never understood how she has not been taught common decency, she keeps referring to Kulfi as dirty girl and no one, no one ever tells her to stop doing that.   

Hope Sikandar starts to dislike Loveleen again and realizes it was her master plan that Amayra executed. Hope too that he is half as bad to Amayra as he is to Kulfi. Enjoyed seeing him squirm today and hope he suffers being kept away from his biological daughter and realizes how she has pined for him.  Even today his mind is always thinking of how to please others by keeping Kulfi away from him, he instructs her to go out first and then he will follow, why? He tells Loveleen later that he will give Kulfy’s right at least at home, but he is not ready or able to do  even that. He is shamefully weak and not worthy of being called father by Kulfi.  

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very well said soapwatcher. I agree with each and every word that you have penned.👍🏼

Everything that happened yesterday is a welcome change, what is not welcoming is Kulfi's behaviour. Why on earth she is not showing her anger on Sikka after being betrayed by him publicly and emotionally for the Nth time ??? Last time during train sequence she openly expressed her shock and disgust on him choosing Lovely over Kulfi but this time she is acting like a pyar mein pagal lover that whatever wrong her partner does, she cannot let go of him ! Mohinder has come out with a bang and the world is loving his avatar but he too would be helpless if kulfi doesnt support his decision and sneekingly spends time with sikka as if two lovers are seperated from each other by zaalim samaj 🤢

Sikka doesnt realise the graveness of his mistakes because kulfi always forgives him. She ran off, spent time in jail like sudhar kendra, became a scientist and invented hawa me udne walaa gubbara (nobody even awarded her a nobel prize for her invention huhhhhh🤣), timed it perfectly and landed exactly in sikka's garden, was thrown out again after playing holi, then landed at music competition, starved to death even then sang like a nightingale and finally won the competition, in between losing her voice and saving the sick Sikka from chandelier (still no rewards tchh tchh... 😭) then donated her marrow sharrow to the witch (even that couldnt incite any positive cells of the evil queen😈), came home again, unmasked the evil Sikka, found the paagal Sikka, again joined music school, sang and sang all the old melodies day n night (even while hanging on the well 👍🏼wow) brought pagal sikka's memories back, then brought the real sikka home, sends the unreal to jail and then what happens - Life becomes full circle and she stands exactly where she started one year back - All thanks to the wicked Mom-babe duo and forever slave - Sick....aaaaa !! 

What a gr8 story we have been watching. It seems like yet another version of the movie "1408" to me...if anyone here has been a fan of that movie, they will understand what exactly i mean....

Yes just like you, i too want that Sikka should realise it was Lovely's plotting, he should start hating her again, he shoudl give Amayra back the taste of her own medicine - but girls this is what WE want - not the CVs - so our gr8 Sikka ends up doing nothing that we have wished for, instead he screams on Amayra and what - that you are my daughter and i am your dadda and i will never leave you - greattttttt - multiple claps for his amazing fatherhood 👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 - itna cheekne ki zarurat nahi thi (u might damage your vocal chords for real this time 😉) - we know this and the whole world knows it... if you wanna tell a tale -- tell us something that we have been waiting for since last 18 months - grow a spine and be a man and stand for the blessing that God has bestowed upon u - KULFI !!!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel he is just a sadist like his wife and daughter. He cud have taken Kulfi by a side and tell her how he can't do that now but no he had to announce it like that!

Amyra is evil. I dislike when Kulfi songs are played on Amyra like baba ki dil ka tukda as background but the affect somehow gets lost.

She very well knows mistake is on her mom. She is the one who hid the truth first so Sikka can only do it to hide. What he can do at that stage? But she only gets angry on Sikka. Why? Bcos he is not her father! She is just pure evil. 

This family only knows how to use Kulfi when they have troubles and leave her in pain n other times. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I enjoyed when he lashed out at Amyra but once again Lovely saved her by making her act and he believed! That is all we get.

Iam not at all interested in watching Sikka Amyra scenes or Sikka Lovely scenes. I wish they keep them down and focus more on Kulfi and her new parents. But iam sure Amyra  will again do something and plan to throw Kulfi out of the house bcos it is still a threat for her for Kulfi to be in house.

Lovely can help her too. Sikka can implement it too. So i want Mahinder to go away with Kulfi and Gunjan from the house. It is still not good place for Kulfi to be among those sadists.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Very well said soapwatcher. I agree with each and every word that you have penned.👍🏼

Everything that happened yesterday is a welcome change, what is not welcoming is Kulfi's behaviour. Why on earth she is not showing her anger on Sikka after being betrayed by him publicly and emotionally for the Nth time ??? Last time during train sequence she openly expressed her shock and disgust on him choosing Lovely over Kulfi but this time she is acting like a pyar mein pagal lover that whatever wrong her partner does, she cannot let go of him ! Mohinder has come out with a bang and the world is loving his avatar but he too would be helpless if kulfi doesnt support his decision and sneekingly spends time with sikka as if two lovers are seperated from each other by zaalim samaj 🤢

Sikka doesnt realise the graveness of his mistakes because kulfi always forgives him. She ran off, spent time in jail like sudhar kendra, became a scientist and invented hawa me udne walaa gubbara (nobody even awarded her a nobel prize for her invention huhhhhh🤣), timed it perfectly and landed exactly in sikka's garden, was thrown out again after playing holi, then landed at music competition, starved to death even then sang like a nightingale and finally won the competition, in between losing her voice and saving the sick Sikka from chandelier (still no rewards tchh tchh... 😭) then donated her marrow sharrow to the witch (even that couldnt incite any positive cells of the evil queen😈), came home again, unmasked the evil Sikka, found the paagal Sikka, again joined music school, sang and sang all the old melodies day n night (even while hanging on the well 👍🏼wow) brought pagal sikka's memories back, then brought the real sikka home, sends the unreal to jail and then what happens - Life becomes full circle and she stands exactly where she started one year back - All thanks to the wicked Mom-babe duo and forever slave - Sick....aaaaa !! 

What a gr8 story we have been watching. It seems like yet another version of the movie "1408" to me...if anyone here has been a fan of that movie, they will understand what exactly i mean....

Yes just like you, i too want that Sikka should realise it was Lovely's plotting, he should start hating her again, he shoudl give Amayra back the taste of her own medicine - but girls this is what WE want - not the CVs - so our gr8 Sikka ends up doing nothing that we have wished for, instead he screams on Amayra and what - that you are my daughter and i am your dadda and i will never leave you - greattttttt - multiple claps for his amazing fatherhood 👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 - itna cheekne ki zarurat nahi thi (u might damage your vocal chords for real this time 😉) - we know this and the whole world knows it... if you wanna tell a tale -- tell us something that we have been waiting for since last 18 months - grow a spine and be a man and stand for the blessing that God has bestowed upon u - KULFI !!!

Negative cells far override positive cells sent from Kulfi!

I don't understand the reason for children to be kept in kendra bcos collector was against it. Doesn't matter if it is Amma or anyoneelse. And they also were redeemed after Kulfi became their frnd and those who are out shud be in and they are far better than those who r outside like amyra lovely.

This shows writers seem to attain sadism themselves by hurting kids.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I loved how Mahinder rightly said do rather than talking

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Absolutely loved your synopsis of the story so far  - put like that it sounds pretty pathetic. We forget how brainless Sikandar is every time he throws Kulfi a crumb but in re-wind mode reflecting on all that Kulfi has endured because of this man or to be with this man, her baba, and his spurning of her at every turn only highlights Sikandar’s weakness and maybe even his slight pitiful contempt of something that he loved and left behind. 

Sikandar is enamored by his new life and riches, Lovely and Amayra are a part of his glorious fame, and he cannot ditch them or divest himself from that fake reputation and world he has built for himself or rather the world that Lovely’s father enticed him into by handing him a package deal - name and fame together with the evil Lovely already with child. 

Kulfi forgives Sikander every time because she herself is a child of circumstance - circumstance that has made her a victim from day one and the only light behind that tunnel was this father who she envisions will somehow rescue her from all pain.  She sets in search of this illusive, mythical creature, her dad, not realizing that for Sikander to be a true father is next to impossible. He loves Kulfi in spite of himself as she is after all his blood and flesh, but she is also part of something he had already cast aside, discarded and never once bothered to reclaim (Nimrat).  So there is maybe remorse and love but an overriding impulse not to upset his apple cart - his life with Lovely and Amayra. This need to suppress what is wrong in his life with a fake perception of hunky dory happiness with Lovely and Amayra is what drives Sikandar.  He does not tell Amayra it is not he who hid the truth about her biological dad, it was Lovely.  He himself learnt of the truth fairly recently and so has treated and loved Amayra as his own.  Does he reveal this to Amayra? No, he acts the martyr, acts the victim, and bemoans his fate but never once tries to set anything right.  He gives in to Amayra’s tantrums every single time, deprives his own flesh of her right to be given his name and love, does not set the record straight when his daughter the product of him and his lawful wedded wife is called illegitimate in school and rubs oodles of salt into Kulfi’s wound by introducing her as the adopted daughter of Mohinder Singh Gill.  In one fell swoop, he has undone all that he even remotely thought of righting.  This man is a wretch and is the third villain of the soap along with Amayra and Lovely. Morose and pitiful, sulking and selfish, if he has one redeeming quality it is his insane love for Amayra. Or is even that just fear that if he lets Amayra go, together with that all the attendant support of Lovely’s family will disappear as well?

Coming back to Kulfi, she is 8, never known any love except from her ill and helpless mother who has filled her head with pipe dreams about her dad. Mom passes, the child is left bereft of all support, comes in search of this knight in shining armor and finds instead a whining, weak, useless man but Kulfi is unwilling and unable to recognize him for what he is.  Beaten down and pushed aside every single moment of her young life, the child is herself a victim of trauma and abuse.  She reacts to love tenfold and when Sikander throws her a morsel every once in a while, like someone in an abusive relationship, she thrives on those meager moments. She is still too young to know her dad’s true faults. She was shocked by the train incident as she was put in physical danger.  This announcement came even as Sikander is hugging her and driving a knife through her heart.  The child is at a loss, the warmth of the hug against the cold stone words of the man.  She thinks she knows her father loves her (and maybe he does with the same affection one might have for an old cast off sock) and those hugs and false words make her believe in the only anchor and hope this poor 8 year old child can clutch with all her might.

Hope Mohinder is successful in giving Kulfi the love she has missed from her father so far and hope she becomes secure in that love and affection and therefore doesn’t feel the need to go after a lost cause, her dead beat father, Sikander.  

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sikka has already forgiven bade bade karname  of lovely and  Amyra. If he can forgive lovely  when he come to know  amyra was child of  tevar then he can forgive  any karnama   of   lovely and amyra . Earlier I use to shock how can a father do such thing to a daughter who is craving for ur love from so many months and who had struggle so much to find her father. But now I am not at all surprised with sikka behavior  because it is expected 

Kya kare  bechare  sikka ke under amyra and lovely ki jaan  jo basti hai . Dono  anmol  ratan hai  sikka ke liye  

Kulfi ka Kya hai sadak  pe  padi  hui ek stone jub chaha  utha ke fek diya  in dono  anmol ratan ko jaroor sambhaal ke rakhna  chahiye 

And yes how easily said  that he ask sorry  to elder brother  sorry bol diya bus khatam . Sikka  it is for u to easily  forgive  lovely for her crime but in ur eyes lovely crime is not crime it is minor mistakes but don't expect   from other person that other person will  forgive us easily. U have not done small things that u ask sorry and other side  person will easily forgive u 

Just because u don't want to loose ur princess, darling anmol   ratan amyra u  play utter cheap trick  with kulfi . So how can anyone forgive for u cheap trick 

It is good that his elder brother t. True character of sikka

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I enjoyed when he lashed out at Amyra but once again Lovely saved her by making her act and he believed! That is all we get.

Iam not at all interested in watching Sikka Amyra scenes or Sikka Lovely scenes. I wish they keep them down and focus more on Kulfi and her new parents. But iam sure Amyra  will again do something and plan to throw Kulfi out of the house bcos it is still a threat for her for Kulfi to be in house.

Lovely can help her too. Sikka can implement it too. So i want Mahinder to go away with Kulfi and Gunjan from the house. It is still not good place for Kulfi to be among those sadists.

Me too, I want Mahinder and Gunjan to take Kulfi somewhere far away where Lovely and Amayra, and Sikander can hurt and harm Kulfi no more.  I also hope that Sikander pines for Kulfi and in his pining gets to resent Amayra’s evil ways.  Cannot hope he will give up Amayra but can hope that he at least with a growing realization of Amayra’s manipulative behavior will chastise his ladli and bring her on the right path. Futile perhaps to hope that. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When this show started it was a beautiful story and a welcome change.

However it’s turned into a sick twisted shit show.

Making a small child as a mega villain who keeps winning and showing Sikka as a complete loser ..like the king of losers..has made the show into a laughable circus.

The actors must be desperate to keep doing this fu***** up show 

I watch 5 min a week here n there but have completely abandoned it now .