AnuPre/ParIca AT#77- Dil ka koi tukda kabhi dil se juda hota nahi - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Gave up?

Went ahead in life without Anu?

Are you guys purposely seeing only some bits of the last few weeks and choosing to ignore everything  else? Come guys! Maintain some balance even in your criticism of what is happening! 

she gave up yr  just dont get me start on sacrifice uske  liye  anu ki bht bashing hui hai

for that clip which proves anu innocent   she can use  police & court  as a responsible citizen bajaj has to give those footage  any how

shadi  is not  the only option thats why  we r saying this 

ps -this  not bashing post  what i m trying to say that  pre dont value anupre  marriage  as she claimed 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She dragged Anu back from potential death sentence with her sacrifice. What fight can she fight when the life of the person who is most important to her in the world ia at risk. Didn’t she say she will allow herself to be burnt for him and isn’t that what she’s doing? We may not like it and are all hoping to god there is some loophole but this track is not about prerna taking an easy deal for fun.

agree yaar kya karein jinse pyaar karthe hai unse hi zyada gussa karthe hai... Unnamed se hum gussa nahin hai becoz we dont love him

Pre ka sacrifice patha hai.. Lekin hamari frustration to see full marriage is pricking our eyes ... Ekta ki logic full marriage give complete soul to it.

Loopholes mil jaaye tho hope tho rahegi

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

In other news,looks like gridbae is done for now. 😆 

ok with the grids

But those frames and banao singhaar was bleeh

And nails are gone🤣

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

she gave up yr  just dont get me start on sacrifice uske  liye  anu ki bht bashing hui hai

for that clip which proves anu innocent   she can use  police & court  as a responsible citizen bajaj has to give those footage  any how

shadi  is not  the only option thats why  we r saying this 

ps -this  not bashing post  what i m trying to say that  pre dont value anupre  marriage  as she claimed 

We need to accept that no character on this show will use these additional means you talk about .... but if you guys want to bash prerna to feel better or even the scale for when Anu was supposedly bashed then go ahead.

I come back when there is pulao and the mood is better here. 

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

#seeparagraphs

#LOGOUTAGAIN 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congo for new AT guys🥳aww  Abhiya everyone r missing u🤗 hope there is postivity soon n u come back jaldi jaldi😳 missing ur Mornings🌞

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She dragged Anu back from potential death sentence with her sacrifice. What fight can she fight when the life of the person who is most important to her in the world ia at risk. Didn’t she say she will allow herself to be burnt for him and isn’t that what she’s doing? We may not like it and are all hoping to god there is some loophole but this track is not about prerna taking an easy deal for fun.

It's not about that UKG..her sacrifice is definitely more relatable as compared to Anurag.. however it's the dial they have given her..it was supposed to be a deal for her..and anyone at her place would have just taken it as a deal and would want to destroy someone who snatches all her happiness her life..the wAy she told Naveen Babu that she will forever love anurag n will never marry anyone else, the way she told moh how the sindoor and mangalsutra matters to her...and the way she didn't let anurag apply the sindoor and today's loyalty dial...u see where ppl are Coming frm..

The outrage is similar like previous track wen Anu did ao many promises but wen came the situation he backed off and started his wanna be Thorn bird rant...

Ppl expected him to fight which he didn't do n later started babying kom.. similarly pre might have accepted the deal but ppl expect her to be only loyal to anurag and for her she should always be anurag's wife no matter wat deal she accepted..but she performing the rituals and giving loyalty dial to someone else is CVS way of ruining prerna sharma..

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

yes u turn loyal wife without love and romance but rest all guaranteed

Thanks pariii

Did writers really take  u turn in pre's dialogues...my only concern in this track was what if they show pre to move on with his new found pati n make her his gaurdian or saviour angel, show her change his life n blah blah...

my hope was pre to behave cold and make his life hard, not believe in this rs 2 Shaadi but if that's what she is shown to do...I am disappointed no matter the reason for sacrifice... pre shud not consider this Shaadi a Shaadi...Behin Kya hua tumhe, pls remember why u said yesterday

Pls reply if that's what she said today or just interpretation here???pretty pls

For the heck of diraamma how much more stupidity CVS can show..Kahan hai Inka brain...kahannn

Abhiya...Gopi bahu....plsssssssssss

Me crying....mummmmmma really don't have time and back of Mind this stupid stupid show ka stupid stupid sacrifice sahhhhit ka tension kyun chal Raha hai

Edited by Medak - 4 years ago
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

#seeparagraphs

#LOGOUTAGAIN 

Ditto ditto 😵

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

#seeparagraphs

#LOGOUTAGAIN 

rukk be...Kya logout logout..sab bol rahe hai..tum bhi bolo apni... wasn't this was the biggest strength of this AT that ppl were allowed to talk their heart and put their views still no one was judged and there wasn't any issue... everyone respected each other's views..ab Kya ho raha hai yahanl🤯 show me manhoos chhayi hai to Sab frustration nikalenge hi...pehle bhi nikala tha...but we should bare with each other and stand still..the only difference I see from previous track is we are not as United as before...