Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Congratulations for the new AT! 

May we get more AnuPre/Parica content! May the unnamed wedding track become super flop, May Pre not allow unnamed to fill her mang, May Pre not be 'LOYAL' to the person who destroyed her life and her love Anu! May Ekta's ego supress to change the story n make Anupre fight together! 

hoping for best but its full shadi loyalty will be shown .. Pls edit ur post for unnamed

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Abhiya pls dont leave AT we love pre same as anu .. Its just our frustration that she gave up and went ahead in life without our anu..

Pls dont leave anupre shipping moni & me are trying hard to support pre

Gave up?

Went ahead in life without Anu?

Are you guys purposely seeing only some bits of the last few weeks and choosing to ignore everything  else? Come guys! Maintain some balance even in your criticism of what is happening! 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Abhiya... Again I agree everything has some breaking point and last one week you are facing some negativity here losing your positive charm...

You know what ( I said this in last AT also)... When I joined this AT from silent reader, I was amazed with your positivity... Where's that abhiya now whom I fell in love with... When I couldn't handle the negativity in show and AT as well, you're the one came for me... When AT was banned, I was like a stranded child in an unknown place...I ranted my frustrations only to you... You listened and made me continue this AT...

Now I'm really feel that my abhiya is becoming someone else who was afraid of negativity even after taking two days break...

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Congratulations for the new AT! 

May we get more AnuPre/Parica content! May the Bapre wedding track become super flop, May Pre not allow Bajaj to fill her mang, May Pre not be 'LOYAL' to the person who destroyed her life and her love Anu! May Ekta's ego supress to change the story n make Anupre fight together! 

Yes I want for to flip flop flop 

Remember they have dialogues to Anju saying this is my life now with my wife and I hope prerna moves on. Which they then rewrote.

I hope this kichdi of shit that they are writing gives even great (not) TRP and they have to undo some of the mistakes they are making. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Gave up?

Went ahead in life without Anu?

Are you guys purposely seeing only some bits of the last few weeks and choosing to ignore everything  else? Come guys! Maintain some balance even in your criticism of what is happening! 

yes insta maein dekh rahe hai choosy scenes and WU.. But wanted her to fight back to max to convince him to leave deal for babys sake but she accepted the deal.

Wanted prerna to win this deal in her own terms only for society sake not in terms of divine saath phere full marraige had hope still. But precap and dialogues of loyalty has hurt us UKG but u never know scores are equal now lets see in future episodes

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes insta maein dekh rahe hai choosy scenes and WU.. But wanted her to fight back to max to convince him to leave deal for babys sake but she accepted the deal.

Wanted prerna to win this deal in her own terms only for society sake not in terms of divine saath phere full marraige had hope still. But precap and dialogues of loyalty has hurt us UKG but u never know scores are equal now lets see in future episodes

Well, that's Ektas wish, to show a full fledged marriage, but how does those rituals matter anyway, when she is clearly not interested in it? It's a forced torture she is being put to 

I was really surprised the way she kept repeating I love you, and you are my world to Anurag, and wanted A in her hand. 

About the loyalty part, it didn't really have an effect on me, it was more like her repeating what B said he likes about her, isn't that why he wants her as a rare possession? 

What I cannot accept is, after some initial setbacks, if Anurag cannot see through this, is not a fighter,and believes she doesn't love him. 

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Yes I want for to flip flop flop 

Remember they have dialogues to Anju saying this is my life now with my wife and I hope prerna moves on. Which they then rewrote.

I hope this kichdi of shit that they are writing gives even great (not) TRP and they have to undo some of the mistakes they are making. 

UKG the writers don’t have the creativity to write anything....they first establish something then they take u-turns to establish something else entirely. N everything revolves around one marriage after another! 

All this flip flops of tracks n characters making the entire show look like a joke now! 

People are still here bcoz of Parica/AnuPre. But these cvs are butchering them at their whim. N it’s painful to see AnuPre like this! 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

She dragged Anu back from potential death sentence with her sacrifice. What fight can she fight when the life of the person who is most important to her in the world ia at risk. Didn’t she say she will allow herself to be burnt for him and isn’t that what she’s doing? We may not like it and are all hoping to god there is some loophole but this track is not about prerna taking an easy deal for fun.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Well, that's Ektas wish, to show a full fledged marriage, but how does those rituals matter anyway, when she is clearly not interested in it? It's a forced torture she is being put to 

I was really surprised the way she kept repeating I love you, and you are my world to Anurag, and wanted A in her hand. 

About the loyalty part, it didn't really have an effect on me, it was more like her repeating what B said he likes about her, isn't that why he wants her as a rare possession? 

What I cannot accept is, after some initial setbacks, if Anurag cannot see through this, is not a fighter,and believes she doesn't love him. 

anu 2 will not buy her words.. His half heart is with her so its komo track repeat ladka pahunchega dekhna pre ko lene & he will win the thornbird back

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

In other news,looks like gridbae is done for now. 😆