Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Jasmene, sorry I got that wrong, will remember. 😊

@bold: +100 I got so fed up one day with this hypocrisy, that I actually made a post about it. 😆

Don't be sorry :)

Yeah, some people are just not worth any attention and I don't give them any be it making posts or arguing with them ( well I'm discussing them so does it count as giving them attention o.O ?? ) anyways I only try to show up when I have something good to say or I just speculate silently. 

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not new to IF but have been inactive for many years, since Geet show days😃Have been watching EBSS from the beginning, mainly for Shrenu. Her acting is fantastic👍🏼Zain is also doing a fabulous job. Looking fwd to all the tashan between Pooja and Kabir⭐️ and some great performances. I have been reading the posts here, will try to participate more😃

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I am not new to IF but have been inactive for many years, since Geet show days😃Have been watching EBSS from the beginning, mainly for Shrenu. Her acting is fantastic👍🏼Zain is also doing a fabulous job. Looking fwd to all the tashan between Pooja and Kabir⭐️ and some great performances. I have been reading the posts here, will try to participate more😃

Hi, welcome :)

I hope we get good stuff in the future to discuss and argue over. 

I've mainly started watching EBSS after I got to know of the revamp and the reason, like for many others, is ShreZain and their chemistry. Hope to see you post more often :)

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pooja still have janhvi's traits so again she is not a vamp even in today's episode what she is thinking is right unlike others may be her ways are questionable but one can never ever question her motive also kabir he may think he is right or his ways right but a single statement makes his all other motives and ways go wrong He in my eyes is no wise. 

My favourite scene today was all pooja-amma scenes their bonding is so good even suman-kabir bonding can't match that. . .