Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm a silent member but after watching how pooja handled things today, I could'nt stop myself from posting and praising her.

First thing I liked was how she did not give in to kabir's challenge when he tossee the coin. I've seen similar situations and most of the time the subject of instigation gives in and accepts the challenge because of their ego but pooja did not and I like that.

How she set boundaries for chopra, she made it clear who's the boss. Instsad of letting chopra manipulate her into anything, she shut him up.

How she handled workers, I agree she've been extremely cold and rude towards them but the workers were at fault this time. They wanted to play helpers for kabir and they lied to their, now, employer and she knew they were acting, she could've easily fired them but she did not. Not because of what chopra said but because, once again, showing everyone ( chopra) who's the boss and that she can handle things of her own in her own way. 

Small thing I noticed were how, when vijay asked her to respect kabir, she looked at workers and considered thier emotions for kabir ( even just to not cause any trouble with the workers ) she took him to her office. 

P.s: I'm jasmene, hello :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Jasmine! Welcome to the forum!😊

Actually, watching and admiring Jahnvi since the start of the show, I am still taking my time getting used to Pooja. 

But I loved your post, and it brings so many things to fore.

Like you mentioned, the first thing that Pooja did was not create any scene, and asked Kabir to come to her cabin. Now that you mentioned, I realize it was a very Jahnvi trait. She kept a cool mind on her head, and acted according to the situation.

Also, with the coin toss. Yes, thankfully, she didn't take the bait and act childish. I am so glad of that. 

Everybody has been appreciating the part where she put Chopra in his place, so I won't comment on that further.

I know a lot of people found Pooja's attitude cold, but having interned with several corporate entities, I know its a much, much harsher world out there, and compared to that, Pooja is actually a soft but clever bunny. πŸ˜† 

Just an aside, I loved the Angry Young Man/Vijay Dinanath joke Pooja cracked. Its good to know her snarky sense of humor is still there, that was one of the highlight of Jahnvi's character for me. πŸ˜ˆ

Great post, and please continue to post more often. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

I'm a silent member but after watching how pooja handled things today, I could'nt stop myself from posting and praising her.

First thing I liked was how she did not give in to kabir's challenge when he tossee the coin. I've seen similar situations and most of the time the subject of instigation gives in and accepts the challenge because of their ego but pooja did not and I like that.

How she set boundaries for chopra, she made it clear who's the boss. Instsad of letting chopra manipulate her into anything, she shut him up.

How she handled workers, I agree she've been extremely cold and rude towards them but the workers were at fault this time. They wanted to play helpers for kabir and they lied to their, now, employer and she knew they were acting, she could've easily fired them but she did not. Not because of what chopra said but because, once again, showing everyone ( chopra) who's the boss and that she can handle things of her own in her own way. 

Small thing I noticed were how, when vijay asked her to respect kabir, she looked at workers and considered thier emotions for kabir ( even just to not cause any trouble with the workers ) she took him to her office. 

P.s: I'm jasmene, hello :) 

It was indeed a good episode ,  

I m liking pooja - free spirit , no baggage n smart 

No need to pretend , jo Karna hai openly karo Khul kar  karo n she has good sense of humour 

Bold yes so true it was nice 

Kabir knows Puja very well 

Villain will be Chopra and his son at the moment , I guess he knows PK very well 

Both Pooja and Kabir rocked the episode 

It’s good to see Chanda in less makeup n less talking but when she speaks - sach nikalta hai 

PS- welcome Jasmine 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hi Jasmine! Welcome to the forum!😊

Actually, watching and admiring Jahnvi since the start of the show, I am still taking my time getting used to Pooja. 

But I loved your post, and it brings so many things to fore.

Like you mentioned, the first thing that Pooja did was not create any scene, and asked Kabir to come to her cabin. Now that you mentioned, I realize it was a very Jahnvi trait. She kept a cool mind on her head, and acted according to the situation.

Also, with the coin toss. Yes, thankfully, she didn't take the bait and act childish. I am so glad of that. 

Everybody has been appreciating the part where she put Chopra in his place, so I won't comment on that further.

I know a lot of people found Pooja's attitude cold, but having interned with several corporate entities, I know its a much, much harsher world out there, and compared to that, Pooja is actually a soft but clever bunny. πŸ˜† 

Just an aside, I loved the Angry Young Man/Vijay Dinanath joke Pooja cracked. Its good to know her snarky sense of humor is still there, that was one of the highlight of Jahnvi's character for me. πŸ˜ˆ

Great post, and please continue to post more often. 

Thank you :) ( It's Jasmene btw pronounced like Mean :p ) half my introduction is spent on correcting my name's pronounciation or spelling LOL.

I'm yet to step in the real harsh world so I refrain from making comparisions of reel to real. 

I've seen so many ( even younger audiance specially girls) bashing pooja for her flawed and grey traits but they're the same hyopcrites who drool over worse male characters cause 1: The actor's hot and 2 it's almost everyone's guilty pleasure to see physical tashan. ( It's mine too but I can differntiate between reel and real and I actually LOVE grey female leads)

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

It was indeed a good episode ,  

I m liking pooja - free spirit , no baggage n smart 

No need to pretend , jo Karna hai openly karo Khul kar  karo n she has good sense of humour 

Bold yes so true it was nice 

Kabir knows Puja very well 

Villain will be Chopra and his son at the moment , I guess he knows PK very well 

Both Pooja and Kabir rocked the episode 

It’s good to see Chanda in less makeup n less talking but when she speaks - sach nikalta hai 

PS- welcome Jasmine 

Thank you :) . It's Jasmene, pronounced as Jas-mean please don't ask me why πŸ˜‚.

I'm loving pooja as well. I see many complaining of her dressing style, makeup and jewellry but I read on twitter that she, as a child , was deprived of such luxuries so maybe that's why she's taking full advantage of her chaandni weather it lasts for long or 4 din. 

I skip dhruv+family drama nonsense not worth my time. But I will watch them tomorrow solely for their reaction to this sassy poo πŸ˜‚.

Just like I cannot stand spineless, rotlu female leads I cannot stand spineless male characters as well so no pity for dhruv for me. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Thank you :) . It's Jasmene, pronounced as Jas-mean please don't ask me why πŸ˜‚.

I'm loving pooja as well. I see many complaining of her dressing style, makeup and jewellry but I read on twitter that she, as a child , was deprived of such luxuries so maybe that's why she's taking full advantage of her chaandni weather it lasts for long or 4 din. 

I skip dhruv+family drama nonsense not worth my time. But I will watch them tomorrow solely for their reaction to this sassy poo πŸ˜‚.

Just like I cannot stand spineless, rotlu female leads I cannot stand spineless male characters as well so no pity for dhruv for me. 

Jas-mene

Well I m Shrenus  fan n watching this show for mainly Shrenu , loved Jhanvi and now loving Puja 

My other two favs are Ayub and Zain 

Complaining - tell me about thisπŸ˜† that’s why I stopped coming here πŸ˜† I only reply to positive constructive posts n ignore rest 

Dhruvs character is very weak  but people are busy bashing Jhanvi , they r forgetting PK tried to Burn two innocent girls along with father infront of Suman Chanda and Dadaji , Jhanvi could have done that too or worst but she did not so she used an adult to achieve her goal n that person is sitting n sulking rather than moving on 

She hates mittals and she will do anything to make them unhappy but she will never kill them ,  her bitterness won’t go so easily 

Can I call you Jas ?  

Please keep coming here with positive post n criticism also 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you :) ( It's Jasmene btw pronounced like Mean :p ) half my introduction is spent on correcting my name's pronounciation or spelling LOL.

I'm yet to step in the real harsh world so I refrain from making comparisions of reel to real. 

I've seen so many ( even younger audiance specially girls) bashing pooja for her flawed and grey traits but they're the same hyopcrites who drool over worse male characters cause 1: The actor's hot and 2 it's almost everyone's guilty pleasure to see physical tashan. ( It's mine too but I can differntiate between reel and real and I actually LOVE grey female leads)

Jasmene, sorry I got that wrong, will remember. πŸ˜Š

@bold: +100 I got so fed up one day with this hypocrisy, that I actually made a post about it. πŸ˜†

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Jas-mene

Well I m Shrenus  fan n watching this show for mainly Shrenu , loved Jhanvi and now loving Puja 

My other two favs are Ayub and Zain 

Complaining - tell me about thisπŸ˜† that’s why I stopped coming here πŸ˜† I only reply to positive constructive posts n ignore rest 

Dhruvs character is very weak  but people are busy bashing Jhanvi , they r forgetting PK tried to Burn two innocent girls along with father infront of Suman Chanda and Dadaji , Jhanvi could have done that too or worst but she did not so she used an adult to achieve her goal n that person is sitting n sulking rather than moving on 

She hates mittals and she will do anything to make them unhappy but she will never kill them ,  her bitterness won’t go so easily 

Can I call you Jas ?  

Please keep coming here with positive post n criticism also 

Bold: Of course, friends from an old forum used to call me that. :) 

I'm also fed up with the negativity flowing around here, there and everywhere so I stay silent most if the time. But since I've cone out of my shell now I'll post and participate in healthy discussions or arguments more often.

You're name is sumita I guess ? 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Bold: Of course, friends from an old forum used to call me that. :) 

I'm also fed up with the negativity flowing around here, there and everywhere so I stay silent most if the time. But since I've cone out of my shell now I'll post and participate in healthy discussions or arguments more often.

You're name is sumita I guess ? 

Yes Sumita :) 

I m only looking forward to healthy discussion , I do not mind criticising pooja if she is wrong also 

But yahia negativity 80% hai πŸ˜† so it’s better ignore , it’s good for my own health 

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Yes Sumita :) 

I m only looking forward to healthy discussion , I do not mind criticising pooja if she is wrong also 

But yahia negativity 80% hai πŸ˜† so it’s better ignore , it’s good for my own health 

I either try to make peace like a good girl or just ignore the hell outta anything that does'nt suite me πŸ˜‚

Also, I'm petty like pooja too so I really enjoy her sadistic ways and insults she throws here and there :p