Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i loved kabeer's dialogues today , the approach looks planned. And the way he knows Pooja is unreal.

Filhaal i am loving the tashaan between the two ( except that eye to eye part which is so damn cringy ) , some dialogues are filmy though but I'm liking the overall revamp thingy.

Pooja and Kabeer both are doing justice to their role.

I just feel bad for Dhruv , he became bali ka bakhra for no reason , they should have chopped off his character all together.  I am unable to enjoy pooja-kabeer's dynamic in presence of dhruv.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

i loved kabeer's dialogues today , the approach looks planned. And the way he knows Pooja is unreal.

Filhaal i am loving the tashaan between the two ( except that eye to eye part which is so damn cringy ) , some dialogues are filmy though but I'm liking the overall revamp thingy.

Pooja and Kabeer both are doing justice to their role.

I just feel bad for Dhruv , he became bali ka bakhra for no reason , they should have chopped off his character all together.  I am unable to enjoy pooja-kabeer's dynamic in presence of dhruv.

Some has to be bali ka bakra in revenge drama ..thats why I would like Dhruv to join hands with PK  and take revenge ....it will be one  good solid revenge ...

Shrenus recent interview-  She said kaun Patni, kaun bhabhi , kaun bhaiya , Jhanvi ne ye sab revenge ke liye kiya ..she created bhram ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Oh please, pooja can say whatever she wants, but kabir cant? Too bad if you don't like it. It was a good comeback from kabir. I am enjoying the clash of equals.  No skewed dynamics in terms of mind games.

Anyways.. it was my POV.. Glad that you liked it. never mind

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Anyways.. it was my POV.. Glad that you liked it. never min

Yes, let's learn to be tolerant of other forum members view and be adults.

Appreciate that.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Yes, let's learn to be tolerant of other forum members view and be adults.

Appreciate that.

Yes... I expect that from everyone... and I was always tolerant of others view... Anyways... i find this forum quite intolerant and i never bothered to quote anyone... i should follow the same... just started quoting or replying to only those which I felt were sensible... anyways I should go back and stick to only few threads.. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Yes... I expect that from everyone... and I was always tolerant of others view... Anyways... i find this forum quite intolerant and i never bothered to quote anyone... i should follow the same... just started quoting or replying to only those which I felt were sensible... anyways I should go back and stick to only few threads.. 

Good on you.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Some has to be bali ka bakra in revenge drama ..thats why I would like Dhruv to join hands with PK  and take revenge ....it will be one  good solid revenge ...

Yes but we're allowed to sympathise with him. I just don't like seeing him being miserable , he cared for his janhvi a lot and it's not just one sided love , the whole concept of love has been shattered for him.

Personally I don't want anymore revenge drama , atleast not now. Kabeer's revenge is already on full swing so the makers should concentrate on that alone.

Before the makers have failed miserably whilst handling multiple plots so this time they should stick to one.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Yes but we're allowed to sympathise with him. I just don't like seeing him being miserable , he cared for his janhvi a lot and it's not just one sided love , the whole concept of love has been shattered for him.

Personally I don't want anymore revenge drama , atleast not now. Kabeer's revenge is already on full swing so the makers should concentrate on that alone.

Before the makers have failed miserably whilst handling multiple plots so this time they should stick to one.

I think I mentioned in some other thread.  Dhruv was used as a plot device.  They should either use him now, to cement Pooja 's dislike of him or remove him from the picture. It's clear that he holds no significance for her.  Which frankly wouldn't matter much if she hadn't humiliated him so.