-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ufff today was completely Kabir's day! My god, I was smiling throughout the entire episode! And Zain's acting was ON POINT today! His sass, his dialogues, his dialogue delivery, his acting and posture...everything was perfect. 

Moreover, I loved his interaction with the workers. Very down to earth and humble. And with Pooja...the tashan has begun and ufff...now it seems they are on a level playing field. Kabir understands her so well...he knew she must have called her amma saying how nervous she was about running the company😆 Whatever it is, he knows her like the back of his hand now. I can't wait to see them in the same company! Ab aayega mazaaa😆

The only annoying thing about the episode was chopra and his chamchapan to Pooja....I'm so glad she shut him up and nipped it in the bud. And her response to the workers...my god, amazing.  "Jao, ghar jao aur aaraam karo, par kal se ye canteen bhi nahi rahega..toh aap sab ghar se khaana laayega" I absolutely love her attitude. (P.S., NO I don't agree with how she spoke to the workers. BUT she is a grey character so this was completely in line with how she is supposed to be. And for that reason, I loved her today!)

And Precap! YAAASS Pooja is offering him the job! I'm sure it's just because of the fact that she realized how much fun it would be to control Kabir as a worker and boss him around😆 To be honest, I would do the same in her position🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Ufff today was completely Kabir's day! My god, I was smiling throughout the entire episode! And Zain's acting was ON POINT today! His sass, his dialogues, his dialogue delivery, his acting and posture...everything was perfect. 

Moreover, I loved his interaction with the workers. Very down to earth and humble. And with Pooja...the tashan has begun and ufff...now it seems they are on a level playing field. Kabir understands her so well...he knew she must have called her amma saying how nervous she was about running the company😆 Whatever it is, he knows her like the back of his hand now. I can't wait to see them in the same company! Ab aayega mazaaa😆

The only annoying thing about the episode was chopra and his chamchapan to Pooja....I'm so glad she shut him up and nipped it in the bud. And her response to the workers...my god, amazing.  "Jao, ghar jao aur aaraam karo, par kal se ye canteen bhi nahi rahega..toh aap sab ghar se khaana laayega" I absolutely love her attitude. (P.S., NO I don't agree with how she spoke to the workers. BUT she is a grey character so this was completely in line with how she is supposed to be. And for that reason, I loved her today!)

And Precap! YAAASS Pooja is offering him the job! I'm sure it's just because of the fact that she realized how much fun it would be to control Kabir as a worker and boss him around😆 To be honest, I would do the same in her position🤣

🤗 100% agree 

I am totally enjoying the nok jhok ...

Pooja is Pooja ....thats what we can expect from grey character ....Kabir is doing fab job ...

Abt the precap- Saw Dhruv ..are we going to any interaction between them ???

Bold yeh 🤣

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumita18

🤗 100% agree 

I am totally enjoying the nok jhok ...

Pooja is Pooja ....thats what we can expect from grey character ....Kabir is doing fab job ...

Abt the precap- Saw Dhruv ..are we going to any interaction between them ???

Bold yeh 🤣

I'm not sure Dhruv is in a position to say/do much right now! He's really heart broken and still getting over the trauma that Jahnvi aka Pooja put him through... later on I'm sure we'll see him as a negative character...if PK is really not dead, Dhruv will for sure team up with PK to get back at Pooja. 

and I was sooo impressed by Zain today...ufff this guy can do justice to ANY scene...seriously..his confidence and sass <3 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the update that is what i was waiting for .thankyou.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm not sure Dhruv is in a position to say/do much right now! He's really heart broken and still getting over the trauma that Jahnvi aka Pooja put him through... later on I'm sure we'll see him as a negative character...if PK is really not dead, Dhruv will for sure team up with PK to get back at Pooja. 

and I was sooo impressed by Zain today...ufff this guy can do justice to ANY scene...seriously..his confidence and sass <3 

Bold -This is my prediction too because PK will manipulate Dhruv against Pooja .. it will be interesting to watch ...

Makers did not give chance to Zain initially but I am happy now , he is doing full justice and has very good screen presence ..

Two strong headed personalities  ..Pooja and kabir ..going to be  interesting ..I can only see Tashan Tashan Tashan ....

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I thought Pooja was good in handling workers.

From her pov, they were instigated by Kabir, and lying about canteen food.

She told them so sweetly to bring food from home, and no canteen. 😆

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sorry but even workers were also not right they wanted to show dissatisfaction they should have told directly to pooja and she told them to take salary leave she didnt outstaed them so even their action is questionable such  Also when vijay asked to give respect to kabir she listened to him and called him to cabin so I liked it. . 

And yeaaa anupam is biggest chamcha but he is bearable but chachi she is worst

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uff, kabir 's dialogues were absolutely rocking. Zain owned the scenes. The way he threw it on pooja 's face, as to how her entire new life is " udhar ka" was so riveting. 👏

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Uff, kabir 's dialogues were absolutely rocking. Zain owned the scenes. The way he threw it on pooja 's face, as to how her entire new life is " udhar ka" was so riveting. 👏

But I didn't like him calling Poojas life udhar ki zindagi and all

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: subbuappu

But I didn't like him calling Poojas life udhar ki zindagi and all

Oh please, pooja can say whatever she wants, but kabir cant? Too bad if you don't like it. It was a good comeback from kabir. I am enjoying the clash of equals.  No skewed dynamics in terms of mind games.