Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

I am sorry, I am not part of the AT but I need to clarify this. I said this in the other AT too, I am against DHRUV not Ishaan. That has NOTHING to do with Zain/Shrenu/Tanvi or even Ishaan himself. You may be a fan of Dhruv, but not everyone is. There are different ways of interpreting an action, I am not going to justify what Kabir did in that scene, and to each his own. So if you think that is wrong, you have every right to feel that way, though I did not think he was manhandling Kavya in any way. 

Dhruv, IMO, was not clued in on Janhvi's feelings. His actions made ME feel uncomfortable as a viewer, and that has NOTHING to do with Ishaan. He might not have manhandled her, but he was coming onto her on one too many occasions. I liked Dhruv's scenes with Kabir in the past, because that brotherly affection was there, again nothing to do with Zain. 

It's a fictional show, people would have differing opinions about the characters. It is extremely unfair for you to make the assumption that just because I like Zain, I dislike Dhruv/Ishaan. In that case, I would never like Pooja/Jahnvi's character, which isn't the case. :/ 

P.S. I am really sorry for butting in like this and making an issue out of this, but I was personally offended by this comment. Peace out ladies, and congrats on the 4th AT for this talented human. :) 

He manhandled her as well. Yeah he tried to force himself on her without having any idea of how Jhanvi is not feeling the mood.

https://www.hotstar.com/tv/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna/s-2116/dhruv-surprises-janhvi/1000236607?bookmarkTime=982.000064

@ 2:58

To get to know her truth. He doesn't have trust on his wife as well. Or genuine concern. Just infuriated that she is hiding something from him. 

Is this the way to try to get secret out of a person? 

If this is not considered manhandling then i don't know what it is.

He is no gentle like others are thinking. He is just spineless though. He is really weak man.

He is typical husband who thinks they own their wives. He cudn't consummate her doesn't mean he is considerate. It only means Pooja was strong.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The wording is wrong for what she said. It is giving misinterpretation. She said she don't want to do leave any project that is given to her.

here the line says like she won't leave any chance to somehow gab the opportunity. Her words are not like that.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Workers were staying as family in Mittal industries (shocking) but i guess PK had many faces to  he was saying something about vidhwa ashram  But the video leaked so on the name of being good list he will do such things but i m thinking there so many workers atleast some of the workers family member would have been killed by that medicine i dont know whether they will show it or not but if they show want to know workers reaction to that. . . anyways chopra is far better (atleast I laugh at his chamchagiri) than chachi( she is like maine kya kiya main toh masoom hu)

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just hope they don't copy Laadla movie πŸ˜΅

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I just hope they don't copy Laadla movie πŸ˜΅

they wont because pooja's story itself is way different from laadla and also very old concept of showing this.  frankly speaking now i m on that phase in pooja's story that i will feel everything is fair when she is doing anything to mittal(mental) clan. Also it would be best for me if they show LS it should be kabir only to fall for pooja

Also is @jaanebhidoyaaron ur twitter a/c? ? 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

they wont because pooja's story itself is way different from laadla and also very old concept of showing this.  frankly speaking now i m on that phase in pooja's story that i will feel everything is fair when she is doing anything to mittal(mental) clan. Also it would be best for me if they show LS it should be kabir only to fall for pooja

Why will Kabir fall for Pooja? Instead of falling he will plan to rise his family.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I hope so.

Yeah that's my twitter 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok episode to start the week πŸ˜Š 

Kabir ka dialogs was a little lengthy πŸ˜† I guess compensating for the last 2 months πŸ˜†

He looked great in the scene ! 

Can pooja & kabir stop with that β€œ hand on the eyes action” 

Once or twice is ok. Everytime? πŸ€”πŸ˜•

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NJ31

Ok episode to start the week πŸ˜Š 

Kabir ka dialogs was a little lengthy πŸ˜† I guess compensating for the last 2 months πŸ˜†

He looked great in the scene ! 

Can pooja & kabir stop with that β€œ hand on the eyes action” 

Once or twice is ok. Everytime? πŸ€”πŸ˜•

Bold!!! Agree.