Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

However smart pooja is but it will be difficult for her to handle the politics inside the business.. Business se zyada politics ka problem hoga. And being a female boss it is thought that she will be easy to manipulate and take advantage of which I am sure will do happen with pooja too.. 

Here she can't even do anything without thinking about the consequences to the business. She has to really take care of everything in a smart way.  When pooja is struck someone and can't find a solution I am sure kabir might help her indirectly. ðŸ˜Š

What was her qualification??

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

What was her qualification??

M.Sc topper 98% 

She has science background 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

According to some articles,  he want to  tie up his son with Rani (Ishani).

Ohh ok ok 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love story developing??? Whose??

Is it to attract the audience?

But shrenu and Zain never posted anything after the promo video.

Iam not  liking the way a particular character is bashed in every single post. I never pick up an argument with anyone. But feels irritating when every post if hers is abt bashing or making fun in AT.

Is it about Rani? If she behaves dumb she wud be mocked.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Dhruvs character is being made fun in Zains AT. Its ok if u don't like a character but the person in every post of her calling him stupid,idiot,shameless etc ,

Why Bcos he threw his anger on Kabir? They shud understand his pain instead of just being blind fan.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

If u are an actor's fan doesn't mean that u should put the other actors down. Did dhruv manhandle Jhanvi even once. Remember what Kabir did to Kavya during vyom revelation? Kavya wasn't even his wife but he grabbed her by her waist in a  party where everyone were watching.

Shahrukh once said in KJs interview that

Iam not linked with any of my heroines as iam a good man and girls don't like good and gentle boys.

He did. When he got to know Jhanvi is hiding something from him, he arm twitched her. Also tried to get intimate with her without her permission despite her reluctance. Kudos to Pooja for not allowing him to forcefully do anything to her.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

If u are an actor's fan doesn't mean that u should put the other actors down. Did dhruv manhandle Jhanvi even once. Remember what Kabir did to Kavya during vyom revelation? Kavya wasn't even his wife but he grabbed her by her waist in a  party where everyone were watching.

Iam not linked with any of my heroines as iam a good man and girls don't like good and gentle boys.

It is not true. He was linked with many heroines in 90s like Juhi, Madhuri, Kajol, Manisha, PC Though they r not true.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Instead of using voice, why do men use their hands i don't know. Dhruv used his hand to twitch Jhanvi to let her tell the truth. Though she did lie. He shud have just asked her seriously. What is voice for? I don't like men who use their hands. That is y i loved Pooja's words. She is damn right saying men only know to be physical.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

He is not as gentle as u are assuming. I like only gentle men. Many too. I don't like generalisations.