Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumina

Yup, trp can't be lesser than raw trp.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Good that channel/ph clarified. 

Anyways, so the trp went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8. Thats actually good, the week when high drama episodes (PK burning and 50th episode) clashed with important India matches. 

I just hope the trp goes above 1 soon. *fingers crossed* 

I also feel that Star is being greedy. EBSS is mostly the slot leader/gets the same trp as other shows on this slot. What does Star expect? 3? 

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Anyways, so the trp went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8. Thats actually good, the week when high drama episodes (PK burning and 50th episode) clashed with important India matches. 

I also feel that Star is being greedy. EBSS is mostly the slot leader/gets the same trp as other shows on this slot. What does Star expect? 3? 

Hopefully, it will very soon............at least 1+ 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Really?? It was 0.8 then. Where did u see this?

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moumina

What happened????

Which character???

Dhruvs character is being made fun in Zains AT. Its ok if u don't like a character but the person in every post of her calling him stupid,idiot,shameless etc ,

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Dhruvs character is being made fun in Zains AT. Its ok if u don't like a character but the person in every post of her calling him stupid,idiot,shameless etc ,

Ohk.

But , I personally think before revamp , Kabir was only known for a good husband only.

No offense, but Twitter is safe nowdays .