Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumina

Ohk.

But , I personally think before revamp , Kabir was only known for a good husband only.

No offense, but Twitter is safe nowdays .

If u are an actor's fan doesn't mean that u should put the other actors down. Did dhruv manhandle Jhanvi even once. Remember what Kabir did to Kavya during vyom revelation? Kavya wasn't even his wife but he grabbed her by her waist in a  party where everyone were watching.

Shahrukh once said in KJs interview that

Iam not linked with any of my heroines as iam a good man and girls don't like good and gentle boys.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

If u are an actor's fan doesn't mean that u should put the other actors down. Did dhruv manhandle Jhanvi even once. Remember what Kabir did to Kavya during vyom revelation? Kavya wasn't even his wife but he grabbed her by her waist in a  party where everyone were watching.

Iam not linked with any of my heroines as iam a good man and girls don't like good and gentle boys.

Which partyπŸ€”

kala16 thumbnail

Kabir-kavya danced in a party I think during chachis bday if iam not wrong.

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

I am sorry, I am not part of the AT but I need to clarify this. I said this in the other AT too, I am against DHRUV not Ishaan. That has NOTHING to do with Zain/Shrenu/Tanvi or even Ishaan himself. You may be a fan of Dhruv, but not everyone is. There are different ways of interpreting an action, I am not going to justify what Kabir did in that scene, and to each his own. So if you think that is wrong, you have every right to feel that way, though I did not think he was manhandling Kavya in any way. 

Dhruv, IMO, was not clued in on Janhvi's feelings. His actions made ME feel uncomfortable as a viewer, and that has NOTHING to do with Ishaan. He might not have manhandled her, but he was coming onto her on one too many occasions. I liked Dhruv's scenes with Kabir in the past, because that brotherly affection was there, again nothing to do with Zain. 

It's a fictional show, people would have differing opinions about the characters. It is extremely unfair for you to make the assumption that just because I like Zain, I dislike Dhruv/Ishaan. In that case, I would never like Pooja/Jahnvi's character, which isn't the case. :/ 

P.S. I am really sorry for butting in like this and making an issue out of this, but I was personally offended by this comment. Peace out ladies, and congrats on the 4th AT for this talented human. :) 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Party sequence is coming up right???

πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Roselada thumbnail

I saw some pics in insta πŸ˜† 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

I am sorry, I am not part of the AT but I need to clarify this. I said this in the other AT too, I am against DHRUV not Ishaan. That has NOTHING to do with Zain/Shrenu/Tanvi or even Ishaan himself. You may be a fan of Dhruv, but not everyone is. There are different ways of interpreting an action, I am not going to justify what Kabir did in that scene, and to each his own. So if you think that is wrong, you have every right to feel that way, though I did not think he was manhandling Kavya in any way. 

Dhruv, IMO, was not clued in on Janhvi's feelings. His actions made ME feel uncomfortable as a viewer, and that has NOTHING to do with Ishaan. He might not have manhandled her, but he was coming onto her on one too many occasions. I liked Dhruv's scenes with Kabir in the past, because that brotherly affection was there, again nothing to do with Zain. 

It's a fictional show, people would have differing opinions about the characters. It is extremely unfair for you to make the assumption that just because I like Zain, I dislike Dhruv/Ishaan. In that case, I would never like Pooja/Jahnvi's character, which isn't the case. :/ 

P.S. I am really sorry for butting in like this and making an issue out of this, but I was personally offended by this comment. Peace out ladies, and congrats on the 4th AT for this talented human. :) 

Thanks for clarifying..

Roselada thumbnail

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

I saw some pics in insta πŸ˜† 

Yeah Jaanvi l posted them on first page 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail