Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Good that channel/ph clarified.
Anyways, so the trp went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8. Thats actually good, the week when high drama episodes (PK burning and 50th episode) clashed with important India matches.
I just hope the trp goes above 1 soon. *fingers crossed*
I also feel that Star is being greedy. EBSS is mostly the slot leader/gets the same trp as other shows on this slot. What does Star expect? 3?
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Good that channel/ph clarified.
Anyways, so the trp went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8. Thats actually good, the week when high drama episodes (PK burning and 50th episode) clashed with important India matches.
I just hope the trp goes above 1 soon. *fingers crossed*
I also feel that Star is being greedy. EBSS is mostly the slot leader/gets the same trp as other shows on this slot. What does Star expect? 3?
Hopefully, it will very soon............at least 1+
Originally posted by: SRKisLove
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Good that channel/ph clarified.
Anyways, so the trp went from 0.6 to 0.7 to 0.8. Thats actually good, the week when high drama episodes (PK burning and 50th episode) clashed with important India matches.
I just hope the trp goes above 1 soon. *fingers crossed*
I also feel that Star is being greedy. EBSS is mostly the slot leader/gets the same trp as other shows on this slot. What does Star expect? 3?
Really?? It was 0.8 then. Where did u see this?
Dhruvs character is being made fun in Zains AT. Its ok if u don't like a character but the person in every post of her calling him stupid,idiot,shameless etc ,
Dhruvs character is being made fun in Zains AT. Its ok if u don't like a character but the person in every post of her calling him stupid,idiot,shameless etc ,
Ohk.
But , I personally think before revamp , Kabir was only known for a good husband only.
No offense, but Twitter is safe nowdays .
New IV of shrenu..
https://twitter.com/mayapurimag/status/1147849901121818624?s=19