What cvs are doing with Yasmine???

Posted: 4 years ago

I love Yasmine a lot. I don't think I would have ever watched this show if Yasmine was not shown as a warrior because we already seen stories of brave prince and naive princess. Several times they had shown Yasmine being smarter and stronger than even Aladdin. But nowadays looks like cvs are butchering Yasmine more to show Ali more nice. In 1 year, Yasmine did not once thought that Aladdin could not murder her dad and it could be Muchchad whom she seems to forgot after her dad died. She is not even aware of Zafar having a jinn who is dethroning other kings. Come on, 1 year is a big time. She could have enquired in one of the taken over kingdoms on how Zafar actually took over those kingdoms instead of foolishly believing that those kings themselves hand over their kingdoms to her due to her good nature. Now she sent the same man and her day who got back to her human form not even thanking him. She did it because Ali looks same as Aladdin. Okay. I am not saying that she should be shown as mahaan and extra sweet but she can at least start to think properly. In Friday's episode, Rukhsar again tried to make her think whether Aladdin has really killed har dad but she is not ready to think that way. She told her she can't break her heart but tells that she was neither wrong in killing Aladdin a year ago nor throwing Ali now put of the palace. Why Yasmine can't see beyond seeing Aladdin with her dad's dead body? Why can't she think of other possibility? Tomorrow if she becomes Sultana then she will give wrong justice many times with the way she is not at all think of another possibility of her father's murder or not enquiring herself how Zafar took over those kingdoms. I hope cvs start making Yasmine smarter like she was earlier instead of putting her down to raise Ali higher. 

Some people already started hating Yasmine on You Tube. If this was another show like any daily soap then by now viewers would have started hating Yasmine calling her cruel vamp and would want another girl for Aladdin like Piddhi, Genie Menie or someone else. In this forum only, we have only 4-5 of us discussing the show and on Twitter also only 4-5 people discussing the show. I am not hating Yasmine in any way but CVS stood atleast make her think herself instead of acting like a hero of many overrated shows who don't want to think in another way but continue refusing to believe the heroine or torture her till the truth is out in front of him that also not due to his own efforts. So cvs should start making Yasmine use her brains again otherwise Zafar will continue to harm her and still she will doubt others but not him. This was not a bashing post but a suggestion. Hope others understand it๐Ÿ˜Š.

I totally agreed with you. One year is big enough. She totally forgot muchhar and blindly believing Zafar. CVs made Yasmin totally weak. I want to see strong Yasmin again

Originally posted by sanchita1410

I totally agreed with you. One year is big enough. She totally forgot muchhar and blindly believing Zafar. CVs made Yasmin totally weak. I want to see strong Yasmin again

Good that you understood me. I did not meant to bash Yasmine but was only pointing out on cvs tweaking her character. If Yasmine was a guy and Aladdin a girl I would not have been able to watch this. But being the roke reversed unlike many shows I am able to watch it but they can't show Yasmine like this for long or people may lose interest. The show has to run on Yasmine's smartness too not just on Aladdin's smartness. When her dad was around she was so strong and smart but now she has only her useless mom with her who is not helping her in any positive way. Yasmine needs to think for once on why Aladdin will kill her dad and why he will really do that. And most ridiculous thing is she is letting Zafar keep a guy like Gullu on Subhedar post knowing how he is greedy and treated his cousin and also letting his evil parents and wife live in the palace. Old Yasmine would have never let Nazneen and Mustafa roam within 1000 feet of her palace let alone letting them live in the palace. This carelessness may get dangerous for her as Gul-e-Gulfam who is already trying to spy on Ali may try to spy on her too.

The sudden death of Badshah, Sultanat's responsibility, rone dhone wali ghamandi mon, love turned into hatred for Aladdin and Zafar's conspiracies together.... maybe never allowed Yasmine to think rationally. 

Originally posted by romaila

The sudden death of Badshah, Sultanat's responsibility, rone dhone wali ghamandi mon, love turned into hatred for Aladdin and Zafar's conspiracies together.... maybe never allowed Yasmine to think rationally. 

You are right and I said I am not wanting Yasmine to be mahaan and extra sweet but it's now 1 year passed. Being a future ruler she should find about enemies in the palace herself instead of telling everything to Zafar. Her dad dud the mistake of not doing proper investigation about Muchchad secretly which cost hum his life. She should not repeat the same mistake.

@Juhi: It was a fact that Jasmine was no longer the same since she lost her father but not anymore. The parrot drama has brought a lot to change and we may see the same old Yasmine looking for pieces of evidence onwards. Writers are not rushing and that's the good point. There has to be a reason for changes to take place.

@Juhi: It was a fact that Jasmine was no longer the same since she lost her father but not anymore. The parrot drama has brought a lot to change and we may see the same old Yasmine looking for pieces of evidence onwards. Writers are not rushing and that's the good point. There has to be a reason for changes to take place.

I agree with u . I don't think Yasmine's character has been changed . She lost her Abbu who was everything to her , She lost her Lover whom he loved the Most . 

She will investigate who was behind that parrot trap . Writers are slowly growing up her character and that too nicely . 

And I don't agree with this at all that they degraded yasmine just to raise Ali / Aladdin .

Our show was never like that and it will be never Iike that . 

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I agree with u . I don't think Yasmine's character has been changed . She lost her Abbu who was everything to her , She lost her Lover whom he loved the Most . 

She will investigate who was behind that parrot trap . Writers are slowly growing up her character and that too nicely . 

And I don't agree with this at all that they degraded yasmine just to raise Ali / Aladdin .

Our show was never like that and it will be never Iike that . 

@Bold: When it comes to emotions, it can affect anybody. Even Aladdin was weak and vulnerable during the save Jinu Track, and then Yasmine came out as the strongest. Remember once Zafar said that Yasmine strongest point is King and Aladdin? Now Aladdin is back, Yasmine will be back on track too.

@Bold: When it comes to emotions, it can affect anybody. Even Aladdin was weak and vulnerable during the save Jinu Track, and then Yasmine came out as the strongest. Remember once Zafar said that Yasmine strongest point is King and Aladdin? Now Aladdin is back, Yasmine will be back on track too.

Yes I said many times that Yasmine dis not face much problems with both being by her side. Her mom is the most weak and irritating character. It's mostly because of her, Yasmine is not able to go back to her old more stronger self. Hope someone puts sense into her that she can't get her own daughter married to an oldie.

@Juhi: Malika Sahiba has no opinion. She'll do what people will ask her to do. I expected strong objection from her when she came to know about Yasmine's loving a normal guy, which she did initially but gave up easily. Coming to Zafar's proposal, she didn't raise an objection.... because it was the King's last wish/Will.

If Yasmine has lost her father, Mailka has lost her husband. They are sailing in the same board. Only Ali or Aladdin's Mom can knock some sense in Yasmine. High probability, Ali's natkhat harkatein might push Yasmine to the old self.