Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you May for keeping up ur deadline inspite on your busy schedule.... I was refreshing the page every 2 hrs from midnight ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. my husband was seriously asking me is anything wrong ..someone not well... you keep checking your phone very often... I was like...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช..... 

I loved the humour sense of Mr. Somani .. was thinking what would be his thought process when he sees Naina in the morning... but never expected to search headbumps...๐Ÿคฃ

Even for a short while... Preethi made her presence felt... lovely sister ..๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—...wow!!! She even caught her jijaji...โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜...

Romantic sameer on the way.. boluram bada fast he...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.. Man!!! How blushed would he been.. while indirectly proposing for honeymoon โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..hope Naina has taken her pink nightie ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Naina planning for a memorable trip... sameer for a honeymoon... hope it's lots of fun and to understand each other

Awaiting for the trip!!!

Thank you for the lovely update May!!!๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Renuka 

Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi May, wonderful update!!!  Asusual taking the things slow and steady.. 

Vishaka visit is bringing so many changes...chauke pe chauke Mar raha Sameer toh!!!

Loved the honeymoon planning scene... 

Show ke Bobby and ur storys Bobby cannot be compared at all...

preeeti s a darling sister!!!! 

Waise Sameers favourite nighties , modern blouse bi pack Kiya hai na Naina ne๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah!!! Sameer and Naina talking about mt.Abu and HM was mesmerizing...

many conversations are yet to be made but I want him to talk about khidki convo quick leaving moments, admiring her modern blouse, his jealousy moments.....ha so many more....

May update as and when you get time..tc.. 

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi May

Congrats Dear for your new role ,adjusting to new responsiblities is tiresome . In spite of all that you have given an update Thank you very much. 

Again its a fabulous update. The small conversation in the house, Bobby's funny talk and the little romance you add makes it so simple and realistic.  

Special mention to Mungrilaal ke haseen sapne , what a serial it was to watch back then. Hope you have seen it๐Ÿ˜Š

Mt Abu holds so beautiful moments for us. The Bholi Naina and the Confused Sameer. Lets see how it vl be made special by you in this ff. Million dollar question to rahe gaya.Vishaka se kya pucha tha Naina ko yeh to bataya nahi aapne ?

These lines I wrote reading Sameer's besabri. Its a little conversation between a reader and Sameer's thoughts. Subah subah dimag kuch zyada chalta hai , its so quiet and me time. Here it goes

Hothoun ko chum loun.

Jee bharke karo usse pyar

Naadan hai tera yaar

Kaise karega tu yeh izhaar

Dil ke arman hai bahut

Rokoun to rokoun kaise yaar

Zindagi bhar bandhi hain tujhse

Badha Dheere Dheere tera  pyar .

Wish you a nice weekend and a peaceful week ahead.

Take Care

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Vandie thumbnail

Thanks for managing ur schedule n still updating on time..

Lovely update.. Sameer ka sapna pura hone ko lag raha hai.. Hope Nails doesn't spoil the moments because of her naiveness..

Agle Friday tak wait karna mushkil ho gya..

Love 

Vandie

Archie11 thumbnail

Wow... It was a beautiful update. I can say you are the most sincere and regular writer in this Forum. This is a beautiful Story. Happy to read that they are together. Hopefully their honeymoon will be blast in next update. Please keep giving regular updates every weekend. Loved your writing skills. 

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loved reading this story so much that I already read twice...from the start......it so amazing that one can imagine the scenes happening in front of their eyes....after a long time read such good piece...thank you for dedicating your time in writing this story...this story could be published as a novel...it has real feeling in it....

I really do not get time to read or comment on any of the ff now a days because of my working hours....but this ff really got me hooked to complete reading it...not once but twice..I was so engrossed in reading this ff that i din't realised the time...

What I loved about this story is that it has everything one would seek in a story...romance,drama,family,emotions,friends..everything....i just loved it...

So never please stop writing this story..because you are amazing at what u are doing...and yes if u have time you could write one shots too..i would love reading them...but its your wish...

And lastly sorry for writing this big message..and please please ignore my grammar...its not good at all...but i cant help today as i wanted to tell you how much I loved reading this story..

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update as always. Loved it very much. Waiting to see they explore each other during their honeymoon. 

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all ๐ŸŽ‰Congratulations for the new Thread!๐ŸŽŠ

May , what an update! ๐Ÿ˜™

It now seems like the simmering romance between the two has finally reached its boiling point and I'm loving the  rapidly growing evaporating bubbles.....โ™จ

It's a SIX!  mauke ka pura fayda uthaya hai Mr Maheshwari ne aur Mrs Maheshwari ke toh sapne hi niraale hai 

I fear show ki tarah yeh hm bhi dry na ho.

Sameers thoughts throughout the update were hilarious. smiley39

Somani is a lovely character here

Bhabhi ke devars aur Jijaji ki saalisahiba ko include karne ke liye big thankyou. 

Abhi toh hm trip shuru hui hai aage aage dekhenge padhenge hota hai kya! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Tellurium - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 5th thread of RGABโค๏ธ... yay๐Ÿฅณ!!!! Kudos to you di...๐Ÿค—!!

May di, again dhartiphaad update!!! Ab to inke badhte closeness ko dekhte... matlab padhte hue... itni sukoon milti hai ki kya batau...!!

Sameer Chant Maheshwari ne mauke ki faida uthate hue honeymoon ki baat kardi... wah wahโ˜บ๏ธ!! Eager to read their honeymoob session... I am sooo excited๐Ÿ˜ณ!!! Bobby Somani telling the faidas to sameer of rooms... not destination๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ!!! 

Ab naina ko to sirf sameer hi dekhega... uff mai aur kya batau... their newfound proximity.... aha... ab to padhte padhte itna blush karti hu... ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ!!!

Wait to see their honeymoon... the naive naina and the chant sameer๐Ÿคฃ!!! Aur bas kuch din....!! Waiting eagerly for next update....๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

Congratulations for your new job too...๐Ÿค—!! Take care of yourself.... ๐Ÿค—!!! Will be waiting for next dhaasu update....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

May di a huge wala congratulations for staring a new thread๐Ÿค—

I am soo soo happy

Now back to the update

It was lovely

Nanaji recovered and Sameer ne der nhi ki chauka marne se

jldi fatafat ladka honeymoon ke liye taiyar hogya

and they have started on this with journey