Amyrah who understands life more than her age.

Posted: 4 years ago

Amyrah who understands life more than her age...is not able that her father is Tettar and so she's not the biological daughter of Sikandar she's still putting conditions...How funny the writers who are writing the story making Amyrah as a mentally disturbed child who can't understand the situation...

What does Amyrah wants exactly???

Why is this sick, cringy always crying bucket Sikandar keeps running after her.???

It is only when he will stop taking care of his so called princess when this girl Amyrah will stop her drama an her dramatic film...

PRECAP :

Going with the precap, Amyrah is a b*tard because she was born between a couple who were never married will prove kulfi as one hope this kulfi girl knows how to hit back at least one person against this sick mentally disturb girl Amyrah.

What are your feelings, rants against Amyrah.

Hi Aljuna i somehow missed your post and saw it only today.

YOu are right in asking as to what exactly does Amayra want ? I believe the way she has been pampered beyond acceptable limits since birth and the way Lovely has actually driven her almost to the edge of insanity owing to her own complexes, has only aggravated her ego and I ME MYSELF persona to the extreme and made this 7 year old child think that whatever she says HAS TO HAPPEN with the drop of a hat - no matter what !! So she has been witnessed giving orders to all including Sikka and everyone has been bowing and nodding to all her legitimate or illegitimate demands without a question. This has ultimately become her second skin and anything going against her wishes drives her to the edge of madness. This is one aspect. 

Your Second Point and a very valid point - Why is this sick, cringy always crying bucket Sikandar keeps running after her.???

this is seriously so intolerable and one of the strongest reasons why she has never ever been able to get back to normalcy because till now nobody has ever mustered up the courage to call a spade a spade in front of her ! One moment Sikka scolds her for her wrong doings and in the very next moment he runs after her with his Princess princess chant. This behaviour worsens the situation with a double impact because as a parent you have not given even a single minute to your child to evaluate that what she has done is WRONG - ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.. The moment you comfort the wrong doing of your child, it embedds in their mind - that come what may - whatever i say has to be followed and these people cannot afford to counter my acts ! One has to understand that whether child or adult, we are all humans and its only a matter of time and circumstances that decides the amount of prudence one has. Thats the reason we find some kids with immense compassion towards others while some are totally unperturbed with others's sufferings.

This time for the very first time Sikka has actually scolded Amayra in true sense but then she smartly struck a deal with Lovely, took a promise that shez by her side and falsely apologised to Sikka to make amends for the time being. Now she will show her real self and humiliate Kulfi in front of the whole world with much great magnitude during launch tomorrow.

We must not forget that to set Lovely right Sikka had to literally punish her by keeping her locked and away from Amayra. Only then she came back to her senses and realised her mistakes which is too hard to do for a person her age and as far as Amayra is concerned, she too needs immensely strict punishment / refrainment / or some kind of a non-compromising attitude from her parents to make her understand the difference between Wrong and Right !!

Amyra want that whole  all father of world should become papa  of amyra only, all papa of world should treat only and the only one amyra as princess and kulfi should remain orphan. This is what amyra wants 

Non stop nonsense talk by amyra  is getting on my nerve

And sikka  he can't do anything  accept shouting . Sikka his himself scare of amyra . He is weak in front of amyra . He can ask to kulfi not to stay in my home and force kulfi to roam around  road but he  become so emotional and start trebling when amyra start showing hysterical action  

I just  hope kulfi one day say enough is enough  and give amyra back nicely

For me amyra talk has no sense . She is absolute pshycho character

Amyra speak so rubbish and non stop speaking that I keep waiting yeh kub  chup  hogi  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Yes but not just Lovely Tever, Lovely Sikka's marriage is equally unvalid bcos Sikka and Nimrat are married but that idiot didn't dare to face Nimrat while she was alive for doing such dhoka to her for chance of being superirch superstar so easily fastly having served everything on platter for marrying a girl who was pregnant hiding it all from her dad. Even after the reveal he was ok with it means all he wants or cares is for rich not even Lovely Amyra. Perhaps it was act as well to protect his status which Lovely's father can take back.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Sikka without thinking a thought or informing Kulfi prior so that she wudn't be broken...he cud have done this much..he only cares for Amyra..told she is Mahinder's daughter. I got tears when reporters started asking all questions like is she their adopted or own  and lost or illegitimate..they didn't ask but they def. think that way.

Originally posted by surabhi01

Amyra want that whole  all father of world should become papa  of amyra only, all papa of world should treat only and the only one amyra as princess and kulfi should remain orphan. This is what amyra wants 

And sikka  he can't do anything  accept shouting . Sikka his himself scare of amyra . He is weak in front of amyra . He can ask to kulfi not to stay in my home and force kulfi to roam around  road but he  become so emotional and start trebling when amyra start showing hysterical action  

Amyra speak so rubbish and non stop speaking that I keep waiting yeh kub  chup  hogi  

Yes Amyra was also jealous that Tevar also loved Kulfi as his daughter but she forgot he loved her equally.

Originally posted by mintisara

YOu are right in asking as to what exactly does Amayra want ? I believe the way she has been pampered beyond acceptable limits since birth and the way Lovely has actually driven her almost to the edge of insanity owing to her own complexes, has only aggravated her ego and I ME MYSELF persona to the extreme and made this 7 year old child think that whatever she says HAS TO HAPPEN with the drop of a hat - no matter what !! So she has been witnessed giving orders to all including Sikka and everyone has been bowing and nodding to all her legitimate or illegitimate demands without a question. This has ultimately become her second skin and anything going against her wishes drives her to the edge of madness. This is one aspect. 

Your Second Point and a very valid point - Why is this sick, cringy always crying bucket Sikandar keeps running after her.???

this is seriously so intolerable and one of the strongest reasons why she has never ever been able to get back to normalcy because till now nobody has ever mustered up the courage to call a spade a spade in front of her ! One moment Sikka scolds her for her wrong doings and in the very next moment he runs after her with his Princess princess chant. This behaviour worsens the situation with a double impact because as a parent you have not given even a single minute to your child to evaluate that what she has done is WRONG - ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.. The moment you comfort the wrong doing of your child, it embedds in their mind - that come what may - whatever i say has to be followed and these people cannot afford to counter my acts ! One has to understand that whether child or adult, we are all humans and its only a matter of time and circumstances that decides the amount of prudence one has. Thats the reason we find some kids with immense compassion towards others while some are totally unperturbed with others's sufferings.

This time for the very first time Sikka has actually scolded Amayra in true sense but then she smartly struck a deal with Lovely, took a promise that shez by her side and falsely apologised to Sikka to make amends for the time being. Now she will show her real self and humiliate Kulfi in front of the whole world with much great magnitude during launch tomorrow.

We must not forget that to set Lovely right Sikka had to literally punish her by keeping her locked and away from Amayra. Only then she came back to her senses and realised her mistakes which is too hard to do for a person her age and as far as Amayra is concerned, she too needs immensely strict punishment / refrainment / or some kind of a non-compromising attitude from her parents to make her understand the difference between Wrong and Right !!

Iam afraid to think what wud have psycho Amyra done if Sikka and Lovely produced a child? She cud have done something with him bcos she is step daughter while he/she will be their own. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mintisara

I'm also late in answering this thread as i never got any notification about this thread so i did not check it, I just dropped here to open an another thread then I noticed the topic has been answered.it is better late than never Dear....

I so agree with you...

Amyrah has a very manipulative nature as her mom...But all because of the leading lady of this showI mean Sikandar he always agree to everything and keeps crying sio pathetic...a headache for viewers...

He's the father but still act as a good for nothing a doormat sort of stuff whenever these two women who are supposed to come after Kulfi manipulate him he just fall prey of their games....

He has hit the mental asylum in his youth that's why he left Kulfi mom and now Kulfi to accept Lovely and amyrah.

The day he just tell Lovely that Amyrah is not his daughter but as his daughter only she's Lovely responsibilty everything and everyone will fit in their respective places.

What to say the leading lady Sikka keeps crying bucket my princess and keeps running after his princess...

The fake princess herself has understood that Sikka is not her father but this sick man(woman has yet not understood it.

So tired of Sikandar crying a man who keeps crying is really a pain to watch he has no standing for himself he has no shame he's indeed shameless otherwise he would have acted as a true, responsible father.

Originally posted by surabhi01

@ BOLD The same keeps happening to me then again the way she plays it is as if they are two rivals fighting for the man they love because Amyrah knows that Sikandar is not her biological father still she's creating all these problems what for??? To separate a father from his daughter it is PURE NONSENSE ON BEHALF OF WRITERS.

@ Alujna

ITA In addition to all that has been said, I am disgusted with Amyra still calling Kulfi, "Dadda Daaku," while it is she herself who is the "Baaba Burglar!" So sick it all is🤢