Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

How does it help...that meabs Ruhan is two timinh too..

Why does delicate darling love him then..

Her obsession with Ruhan and mishti obsession that Ruhan should love pari is nauseating ..

Matlab ajeeb zid hai dono ladkiyon ki ðŸ¤¢

When ruhaan tells everyone that he and mishti loved each other and that he never loved Pari, how does he come as two timing? Pari is already in love with him anyways. He would also say Mishti cheated him and was with veer too when she was in a relationship with ruhaan. 

I don't understand why this porcelain doll, the divine child and her happiness is so important to everyone.

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

When ruhaan tells everyone that he and mishti loved each other and that he never loved Pari, how does he come as two timing? Pari is already in love with him anyways. He would also say Mishti cheated him and was with veer too when she was in a relationship with ruhaan. 

I don't understand why this porcelain doll, the divine child is so important to everyone.

Why will he say that ...why will he fall in love with pari ?

Common he has brains to put 2+2 together ....he can understand mishti did all so porcelain doll heart doesn't break 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I felt so bad for ruhaan in today's episode, and the precap. He is so helpless. She isn't even talking to him. 

Precap, as I said I feel is intentionally planned by Mishti so Pari thinks Mishti is cheating her with ruhaan

Same question as Anshi. How does that help Mishti's  cause? That gives a clue that Ruhaan is into Mishti. I hope it is about time, everything explodes in Mishti's face, the whole stupid drama. How long are people and life act according to her plan?  How the hell can everybody dance to what Mishti is planning? Because life, people and their reactions are equally unpredictable, right?  I hope Ruhaan throws a monkey wrench into her stupid planning and plotting. That is the only hope left now. If Ruhaan is one of the protagonists of the show along with Mishti. If it is going to be Mishti's show all the way, then , all bets are off🤢

I hope that sissy sees them for sure, without any stupid planning and plotting. And her stupid bubble burst at least now. How many more weeks are they going to drag this? Already two weeks and counting with this nonsensical character😡🤬

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Why will he say that ...why will he fall in love with pari ?

Common he has brains to put 2+2 together ....he can understand mishti did all so porcelain doll heart doesn't break 

When his heart is broken that Mishti cheated him, do you think he'll be in a position to put things together? Though I wish he does, I doubt.

He'll only know about Pari - him being in a relationship at the end of the drama.

mili9 thumbnail

When his heart is broken that Mishti cheated him, do you think he'll be in a position to put things together? Though I wish he does, I doubt.

He'll only know about Pari - him being in a relationship at the end of the drama.

But then, sissy should know right, that Ruhaan was never into yuck..... Can't she then figure out that Mishti may have done all of this to push Ruhaan away? I am totally confused. 

Of course, no hopes on porcelain doll, she may continue to be delusional 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Same question as Anshi. How does that help Mishti's  cause? That gives a clue that Ruhaan is into Mishti. I hope it is about time, everything explodes in Mishti's face, the whole stupid drama. How long are people and life act according to her plan?  How the hell can everybody dance to what Mishti is planning? Because life, people and their reactions are equally unpredictable, right?  I hope Ruhaan throws a monkey wrench into her stupid planning and plotting. That is the only hope left now. If Ruhaan is one of the protagonists of the show along with Mishti. If it is going to be Mishti's show all the way, then , all bets are off🤢

I hope that sissy sees them for sure, without any stupid planning and plotting. And her stupid bubble burst at least now. How many more weeks are they going to drag this? Already two weeks and counting with this nonsensical character😡🤬

I think she only wants everyone to believe that she is cheating all this while. Why else would she ask veer to meet him everyday at her home, if not for ruhaan and the family to think that they are back together? 

She is only coming out as cunning to me. 

So you still have a hope that ruhaan is a protoganist 😂? They made him a non living thing the same day the promo was released where he was compared to a dupatta!  It is sisters show all the way! Mishaan were used as a biscuit to Garner viewers.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Oh common Ruhan loved her even when she didnt ...u think he is so dumb who cant figure out when delicate darling will talk of her love ..

Why are we treating him as equally bimbo as pari..

Didnt mishti plan on setting things right with veer went on date and wanted different thing before jungle track happened ..

Similarly she is planning here it will juat explode on her face. ...

mili9 thumbnail

I think she only wants everyone to believe that she is cheating all this while. Why else would she ask veer to meet him everyday at her home, if not for ruhaan and the family to think that they are back together? 

So you still have a hope that ruhaan is a protoganist 😂? They made him a non living thing the same day the promo was released where he was compared to a dupatta!  It is sisters show all the way! Mishaan were used as a biscuit to Garner viewers.

I can't believe I am saying this. Should I have expectations then from Veer? I am totally confused.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

But then, sissy should know right, that Ruhaan was never into yuck..... Can't she then figure out that Mishti may have done all of this to push Ruhaan away? I am totally confused. 

Of course, no hopes on porcelain doll, she may continue to be delusional 

Does she really have so muçh brains ? She'll know that he was never into her, but then as per everyone she is cheating ruhaan too with veer. So doll will cry along with ruhaan that her sis cheated him.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Those are her plans ,similar to her date and getting back with veer did they work out ?

And again so if Ruhan said he loved mishti will sister not put 2+2 together