Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Episode discussion thread 3

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread 3 of Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Season 2.

Give written updates and discuss the episodes here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so angry after reading the update sweet.🙏

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Me too Arfa. 

But, girls, doesn't this whole nonsense seem like the ML track? Only the ML track is 100 times better. ML is delusional, well because he had ML. At least he had a reason to think what he did. Everybody around him is sane and knew that the guy had gone bonkers. The ML guy also took and took and took everything from Mauli. At least, we had our emotional defenses intact, everybody around him were wary of the behavior and we could make fun of him and detest him at the same time, haq se. 

Now, it is collective stupidity. Delusional porcelain doll will also take, and take and take everything, roh, roh ke dimaag kharaab kar legi hamari. Think about it , just like the ML papa took everything that belonged to Ishaan, the delusional daughter is taking everything that belongs to Mishti😡👎🏼💔. But the whole universe is into let us protect this delusion, let this bubble not burst and so let us all cater towards keeping that fools paradise going😡for no particular reason. Nobody in the show seems to be wary of that horrid character and everybody acts as if the character is righteous. Our defenses are therefore down as we are unable to relate to what is going on 😡

Not sure if I made any sense here. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: mili9

Me too Arfa. 

But, girls, doesn't this whole nonsense seem like the ML track? Only the ML track is 100 times better. ML is delusional, well because he had ML. At least he had a reason to think what he did. Everybody around him is sane and knew that the guy had gone bonkers. The ML guy also took and took and took everything from Mauli. At least, we had our emotional defenses intact, everybody around him were wary of the behavior and we could make fun of him and detest him at the same time, haq se. 

Now, it is collective stupidity. Delusional porcelain doll will also take, and take and take everything, roh, roh ke dimaag kharaab kar legi hamari. Think about it , just like the ML papa took everything that belonged to Ishaan, the delusional daughter is taking everything that belongs to Mishti😡👎🏼💔. But the whole universe is into let us protect this delusion, let this bubble not burst and so let us all cater towards keeping that fools paradise going😡for no particular reason. Nobody in the show seems to be wary of that horrid character and everybody acts as if the character is righteous. Our defenses are therefore down as we are unable to relate to what is going on 😡

Not sure if I made any sense here. 

I feel you Mili. I can't seem to bear with it. I can't believe she says she is going to marry him, that he is her bf, that he was jealous of that gattu & she wanted him to propose? Really? It's all ridiculous & taking it to an another level.😩😫

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: arfanazneen

I feel you Mili. I can't seem to bear with it. I can't believe she says she is going to marry him, that he is her bf, that he was jealous of that gattu & she wanted him to propose? Really? It's all ridiculous & taking it to an another level.😩😫

lol this pari really has no brains...or is it that she thinks she’s such a good catch that ruhaan must be dying to marry her. I think arnav who worships her has made her so conceited that she thinks any man she wants will want her as well..because she’s so, amazing.... I’m waiting for  ruhaan to tell her that he only sees her as a friend..or better..that she’s like a younger sister to him....I think her rejection is coming big time..because only ruhaan can put her in her place ..all the other characters are doing aarthi for her ..and blessing her left right and centre..😂

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

lol this pari really has no brains...or is it that she thinks she’s such a good catch that ruhaan must be dying to marry her. I think arnav who worships her has made her so conceited that she thinks any man she wants will want her as well..because she’s so, amazing.... I’m waiting for  ruhaan to tell her that he only sees her as a friend..or better..that she’s like a younger sister to him....I think her rejection is coming big time..because only ruhaan can put her in her place ..all the other characters are doing aarthi for her ..and blessing her left right and centre..😂

it should happen soon. Very difficult to bear with this drama until then.

sweetzzz thumbnail

What the hell is wrong with Mishti? What is she even doing? Is she out of her senses? 

So guys who haven't seen the episode - Mubarak ho

Mishti meets veer and they are both very cordial, she asks him to meet her everyday from the next day. Veer asks her if she is sure, and she says she doesn't have an option! So veer is the only option she has got. Cool!! 

She changes the business completely in Pari's name and renames all her fd to pari and ansh so they don't have any financial problems.

Ruhaan receives the papers and gets to know that veer's family is behind the kidnap and he goes to confront him. So veer says Mishti forgave him and his parents and that ruhaan can talk to her to know the truth. Ruhaan is upset why Mishti didn't tell him about this all the while and keeps calling her, but she doesn't answer. Mishti has two phones Kya? Ek iPhone and a redmi? So she finally answers and says she is busy and can't talk now. 

(We have to appreciate the CV's here that they remember the Mumbai rains and showed Mishti and ruhaan holding umbrellas and the roads empty. It's a small thing, I know! But good they showed the real situation. I hope people on Mumbai are safe and sound. Poiu, I know you are a mumbaikar. Hope you are alright now) 

Precap - mishaan romance and Pari sees them together, and is in tears. I think this is also an arrangement done by Mishti to make Pari believe that Mishti is cheating. Just so that if ruhaan tells Pari, she and the entire family would even hate Mishti that she is two timing with veer and ruhaan. That'll only make it easier for others to move on when she leaves.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

The obsession with delicate darling pari and her heart should not break has ruined the show.

Precap might not be dream hopefully but mishti looked like Ruhan is forcing her ..

I dont think so easily they will break delicate darling heart

sweetzzz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khatimeethi

The obsession with delicate darling pari and her heart should not break has ruined the show.

Precap might not be dream hopefully but mishti looked like Ruhan is forcing her ..

I dont think so easily they will break delicate darling heart

I felt so bad for ruhaan in today's episode, and the precap. He is so helpless. She isn't even talking to him. 

Precap, as I said I feel is intentionally planned by Mishti so Pari thinks Mishti is cheating her with ruhaan

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetzzz

I felt so bad for ruhaan in today's episode, and the precap. He is so helpless. She isn't even talking to him. 

Precap, as I said I feel is intentionally planned by Mishti so Pari thinks Mishti is cheating her with ruhaan

How does it help...that meabs Ruhan is two timinh too..

Why does delicate darling love him then..

Her obsession with Ruhan and mishti obsession that Ruhan should love pari is nauseating ..

Matlab ajeeb zid hai dono ladkiyon ki 🤢