Fake papa is kartik reveal

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hated todays episode again. Because once again they showed how irresponsible naira is...

She was so busy thinking about her own issues she missed seeing kairav phoning +_+ a random stranger and carrying on talking to him...She left the house alone, while the stranger walked in and played with kairav how is this cute ...if he was a pedophile this wouldnt be cute and if the kid wasnt kairav his son this would be so creepy honestly...

Lol why does momo act cuter when he knows naira is watching? whats with showing us the eye crinkle smile.

Any how moving on i found naira looming around while papa beta played funny she looked like a dark cloud approaching them...with her hideous out fit...could they honestly not give her better mom clothes than these weird clothes

She looks so bad...character wise +_+ and looks wise...

Lol i feel like this track is really the shit on naira track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

I hope when kartik finds out they high light to naira...shes awful

And a damn villain

Like no crying can fix this milk she spilled i am out for blood

I want her dragged...and then only will i feel sorry for her and forgive her...

This chanting how could kartik shaq me is not enough for me to warrant that u can fake your death and willy nilly move on with life hiding his child from you

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Took kartik five minutes to realize he made mistake by asking naira that question not even five years after kairav is born did naira realize her mistake +_+ 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shedding crocodile tears does not bring any sympathy from the audience for this character.  Is that how you solve your problems by faking your death?

Next you are more focused on the past that you left vs the present which is raising your son properly. Stop living in daydreams and face reality and the consequences of your own actions. Life is not rainbows and butterflies.

I don't see a strong woman here but someone who is more worried about justifying her poor choices.

Starplus seems to be running on these common themes FL crying all the time. FL faking her own death, Bombings.  A child bringing a couple back together. Same story shared in DTHHJ.

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Shedding crocodile tears does not bring any sympathy from the audience for this character.  Is that how you solve your problems by faking your death?

Next you are more focused on the past that you left vs the present which is raising your son properly. Stop living in daydreams and face reality and the consequences of your own actions. Life is not rainbows and butterflies.

I don't see a strong woman here but someone who is more worried about justifying her poor choices.

Starplus seems to be running on these common themes FL crying all the time. FL faking her own death, Bombings.  A child bringing a couple back together. Same story shared in DTHHJ.

She never once logically thought even after hearing the kartik mihir convo kartik was lied to repeatedly...even if he rejects us i will let him know before i go...

What did she think of herself allowing everyone ppl to think shes dead and in 5 years has she not thought about how they feel 

I wish they thought all this out more and gave us more of a character for kairav than him just being a copy of kaira...Like can he not have his own personality 

Could they not give us more build up to whats going on with things lisa the pizza's just compliments naira all the time for nothing +_+ 

no wonder she doesnt miss the goenkas and singhanias...she doesnt even have to do good to be complimented by her randomly