Taqdees27 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel its better dey shutdwn th show atleast by sustaining sanity...th characters in th show r no longer relatble ..nairas character seeing so much den too she is nt mature...

This leap sucks it has tarnishd th characters lik manish,naira nd wat th heck is wid vedikas entry pankhuri is a nice actor dunno y she took ds role...yrkkh never look this boring bd unrealistic ...this hit nd miss scenes are too OTT 

Nd PARENTING subject here has bcum a joke here naira by knowing th pain of nt becuming mother how kartik supported her,den wen she bcme pregnant hw mch he took care of her nd wen th baby died he gaver her sisters son knwng her love fr their child bt naira leaving kartik widout confronting wid th child bd making father nd son separate only fr her ego is unbearable ...she shd hav shwn mature nd shd hav justified her character wen kartik questioned her ...she knws kartiks love fr her bt stil ...am nt supporting kartik either bt nairas mistakes nd learning frm it seems lik no end...th leads shd b powerful ,strong as der is a wider audience so dey shd spread positivity with a realistic touch to it...

Making leads character ds immature is nt good...for me as a audience kaira as of now is a huge letdown th quality of show is ruined...

Its my opinion purely nt to target anyone 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sorry but i love that kid track i dont watch this show but now am a regular watcher loving tht kid

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

The trp is 2.8 ...the highest on Starplus and one of the highest on tv..so they have their viewership ..so why will they shut the top show down,..it makes no sense..

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There s no point in shutting it down... it s no 2 overall and highest on star. The leap is working wonders to the show. Also however illogical it is, bt still we are all liking the tracks going on...