Why would anyone bomb such a boring exhibition?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Like what was worth bombing at that exhibition

Todays scenes were damn ridiculous with lisa worrying more about her stupid hair being stuck then telling kairav to run away +_+

She also allowed him to wander off +_+

Watching naira, walk around looking for kairav acting like a superhero was so pathetic to me +_+ could she not phone, lisa and say are you and kairav out?

I know they wanted us to see her and kartik's hit and miss and then actual hit...which il admit i cheered when kartik saved her from the chandelier 

but when she saw him and wanted to go to him 

I couldnt help but feel this is bullshit...u see him and want to go to him

I expected more hatred towards him, like how kartik remembered shubhams death again and again last time...Naira came off even more foolish dreaming of him forgetting kairav might be endangered ...

Again proving to everyone she only cares about herself...

How did she spend 5 years looking at kairav not missing and wanting to go to kartik

sure il argue seeing him breaks down her hardness, but this is bullshit utter pure bullshit...

How did kairav's daily questions on his papa not make u feel anything?

Very poorly written i feel they could still build so much up without making the scenes so random and awful 

they never even gave vedika a stand at the exhibition 

her subtle hints of love to kartik are so ew...I felt as uncomfortable as he did...when she was starting i like how he shut her down with an immediate, i wont be able to be ur friend if ur doing this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find her really annoying and everyday she proves why she shouldn't be a parent. She is so irresponsible and the way she calls Kairav "baby" is 🤢. Award goes to Naira for pathetic daughter, wife, and mom. At this point there is no more Kaira and I don't want them back together only to break up again. This rinse and repeat has gone on for toooo long. Please put an end to this senseless show.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naira is living in century where there are no cell phones to communicate at the time of need...Intensity of Kartik and Naira's emotions in Separation Phase 1 alongwith their individual perspective made it worth watching....it can not be recreated...

I personally liked mirror scene because of beautiful lyrics and subtle portrayal of shocked state, Kaira unintentionally saving each other...though her not contacting Liza immediately to know about Kairav's well being as she was busy running towards Kartik again proved her irresponsible behavior as a mother...but on seeing Kairav...she was for a change human and hugged him emotionally for the first time maybe mother's emotions were connectable (for me)...naturally asked if he is alright...if he get any bruises anywhere...her breakdown was needed...liked it...(performance wise)...well she always imagined Kartik around her so she always missed her...Kartik in her imagination asked her once "gussa ho"..."mujhse bohut pyar karti ho"...to which she said "haan karti hoon"...she has been shown missing Kartik or remembering him in flashbacks seeing Kairav previously too...this is not the first time she admitted loving him or missing him (by words)...Kartik was convinced that Naira died...now he is feeling her around but is not trying to find her?....Naira is asking God to show her way...but herself isn't doing anything...Naira's perspective is beyond illogical...love has tendency to be turned to hatred...but than blind hatred in once a good heart for more than 5 years...isn't it too much?...

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I find her really annoying and everyday she proves why she shouldn't be a parent. She is so irresponsible and the way she calls Kairav "baby" is 🤢. Award goes to Naira for pathetic daughter, wife, and mom. At this point there is no more Kaira and I don't want them back together only to break up again. This rinse and repeat has gone on for toooo long. Please put an end to this senseless show.

you never wanted Kaira together...right?...though I agree with you....Kartik and Naira are shown to have soul connection...they feel each other's presence...or communicate through their soul...but same people are unable to communicate face to face whenever needed....they claim to love each other beyond eternity but whenever time tested their love and they had different perspective communication through their souls and their soul connection couldn't save their relationship...for them being soulmates means not understanding each other but imagining each other around...Naira's character for me is pathetic mother and daughter but not a pathetic wife...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The whole epi dedicated to hit and miss was boring. But when th3 songs r played , i get emotional ..i wish th3 same emotions are brought in the track . Not silly chats over the phone or hit and miss..enuf of this..but i dont think mandap tak kartik will know..they may stretch it that far..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

The whole epi dedicated to hit and miss was boring. But when th3 songs r played , i get emotional ..i wish th3 same emotions are brought in the track . Not silly chats over the phone or hit and miss..enuf of this..but i dont think mandap tak kartik will know..they may stretch it that far..

Ek duje key vaste song is the most beautiful song...lyrics have deeper meanings....but dialogues...emotions...nothing is of same intensity...