Posted: 6 months ago

They really do not care about GEN3

9 Episodes left 

Whats left to show

Arohi Death

Abir Dissaperance

Abhimanyu Death

Pre Leap Climax

Literally all in 9 episodes, Obvi this will be all so rushed. I am guessing she is already 9 months with no baby bump

I heard it will be scenes how Sirat was with Akshu at 13-14 lol. All within the 9 episodes. If not. Baby out in hospital

Bam

20 years later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

boring to itna hai ki ager mera tv mehnga na hota new na hota to aaj hi toot gaya hota smiley17

pov - new tv liya hai flipkart se 

4 din pehle hi aaaya hai

smiley9

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

They really do not care about GEN3

9 Episodes left 

Whats left to show

Arohi Death

Abir Dissaperance

Abhimanyu Death

Pre Leap Climax

Literally all in 9 episodes, Obvi this will be all so rushed. I am guessing she is already 9 months with no baby bump

I heard it will be scenes how Sirat was with Akshu at 13-14 lol. All within the 9 episodes. If not. Baby out in hospital

Bam

20 years later

Yep they cannot show much. I think that after Arohi's death there will be a leap where they will show Ak with the baby bump. About Abhi and Abhir part, it is still a mystery to me lol. They will drag that. My guess is so after some time Abhi and Abhir will die from a lightning strike. Yeah, you read it right; if a random theif can kill Ar so why not a lightning strike smiley24.

Ak will again run away to Kassauli as it is in her nature to avoid situations.Next would be that baby will be born in the hospital in Kassuli and then Ak will say two to three words on how the child will be ultra Pro Max in the future followed by which bam, 20 years later, Ak will be seen with next gen FL smiley36.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yep they cannot show much. I think that after Arohi's death there will be a leap where they will show Ak with the baby bump. About Abhi and Abhir part, it is still a mystery to me lol. They will drag that. My guess is so after some time Abhi and Abhir will die from a lightning strike. Yeah, you read it right; if a random theif can kill Ar so why not a lightning strike smiley24.

Ak will again run away to Kassauli as it is in her nature to avoid situations.Next would be that baby will be born in the hospital in Kassuli and then Ak will say two to three words on how the child will be ultra Pro Max in the future followed by which bam, 20 years later, Ak will be seen with next gen FL smiley36.

Pics in sab mei toh ak bp k sath hi toh wahi rahegi nhi sab milkar jayenge from that place so they can come out of all that deaths fer b yaar young logo ko marke aged valon ko rakha hei kya bakwas hei