I really like Gen 4! Anyone eles.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Maybe due to familiar faces. But Poddar family no matter the regressiveness the family seems so much better. 

The vibe is so much better also with all the kids. I feel like this time they may explore love stories for the other characters also.

post edited for comparison of families.

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So far it’s fine the only issues are 

1) If the story is nice but if they don’t get trp, they’ll start showing nonsense tracks smiley36

2) it’s copying ghum according to most people, this way the storyline could be quite predictable 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Poddar family ke rang dikhne Baki hai smiley36

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Poddar family ke rang dikhne Baki hai smiley36

their rang will be brighter than holi colours smiley20

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Not complaining! Tadka chahiye show meismiley36

Summer_Rain thumbnail

The show's pace is dragging, and the Armaan Ruhi scenes are simply too bothersome to endure. Despite this, the show holds promise, especially with the intriguing presence of Abhira. I eagerly anticipate her standing up to Dadisa and Phuphasa; that's going to be quite enjoyable!

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, I'm not liking that the plot is being borrowed from Ghum. Otherwise I'm enjoying so far. Armaan ka acting is also improving, and abhira toh is good. Yuvraj is also doing well. 

Just need to pick up the pace thoda. Moving very slowly. 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

most cimnal family to goenkas hi hai 

unke jaise crimes koi fam nahi kar sakti

example

suhasini goenka= gender discrimnation of naira's baby ; forcing gayu for abortion ; supporting his rapist brother who raped naira and mansi ; supporting keerti in money scam of naksh ; and ya most funny she stole khandani shankh of singhanias smiley37

manish goenka= bussiness scams with naksh smiley37; humiliating naira for kartik's office losses ; 

swarna goenka = abondoning shubham since childhood for kartik ; manipulating naira and kartik in mumbai ; stealing manish's money for bailing shubham from jail smiley37

Akhilesh the great = hiding akshara's murderer ; framing fake murderer of akshara ( kashyalp) ; cheating and overtaking goenka's property and treating everyone as servant smiley37; affair with naira's friend lizasmiley37 ; faking suciede in pool ; 

surekha the good for nothing = stoling naira's house shankh ; suporrting rapist luv kush ; manipulating kairav against naira in luv kush case ; suporrting gayu in throwing out naira kartik during mumbai 2 track 

Samarth goenka ( kartik's chachu ) - sabse chota bhai of manish akil = he tried to take over goenkas bussiness ; he tried to kill akhilesh the great in car accident before diwali ; he married gayu for singhania financial support smiley37 ( goenkas ke paas paise nahi they kya ) ; he mentally tortured vansh and gayu whole life after marriage 

Gayu Goenka = she did nothing except making faces and dancing ( off course naira ki behen hai ) not an orignal goenka not crimnal soo

Luv kush goenka = raped trisha ; tried to kill trisha in hospital ; faked suciede to get saved from rape case 

kartik goenka ( inka to kya hi kehna )= always shouted at naira for silly things ; badi cheezo ke liye to direct ghar se bahar nikal diya naira ko ; blamed naira for shubham's death ; hated swarna for no reason just because she was step mom and in bhai ke liye real mom saumya was sab kuch ; blamed manish for real mom saumya's murder which was actually a suciede ; tried to do force abortion of naira without her knowing ( but he did it because naira had complications ) ; divorced naira and then 2nd day after the divorce he confessesd i love u naira will u marry me smiley37 ( to fir 1 din pehle divorce kyu liya babu ) ; he stole his sister keeri's baby krish and presented krish as naira's baby in front of family .. ; he changed his identity as sid and made naira fall in love with him when she had a memo loss ; he ditched naira on marriage day during memo loss track ( on the day he proudly came to her house she was very happy aaj shadi hai and he said i am sorry naira i love u but we cant get married and went away leaving her crying badly and going crazy for him smiley37) { he did this due to keerti's insecurity with naira for krish } ; he questioned naira of having extra marital affair with her boss mihir when naira was preganant with kartik's child kairav and so naira ditched him and went to goa and when she went away the next day he was like i am so sorry i doubted u please be back smiley37tum mar nahi sakti mai tum se bahut pyar karta hu ; he married vedika and brought a sautan for naira even after seeing naira alive in hospital ; he troubled naira with kairav's custody case and on the last day of hearing when he was badly loosing he was like i am so sorry nair mai pata nahi kyu gusse me kuch bhi kar deta hu kairav ki custody mai tum ko de raha hu kyuki you deserve it tum ek bahut acchi maa ho tum maa ho naira or maa kabhi galat nahi ho sakti maine bahut pareshan kar diya tum ko kabhi maaf mat karna mujhe and went away from court smiley37 or fir jab wo ghar aayi wapis court se to he was like naira please mujhe aaf kar do i love u lets get married hamara baccha bhi yehi chahta hai smiley44 uski ek wife vedi ghar per hai and in the garden he is asking naira for marriage and when naira dineid he got angry and pareshan kardiya usko majnu ki tarah at last she agreed then he divorced vedi and married naira ... smiley14; he blamed naira for manish's loosing his mind .. ab sasur pagla gaya to isme naira ki kya galti smiley37; he then stopped naira from meeting kairav in mumbai 2 track ; when naira died on her 13vi he went to the cliff for sucide but somehow went to jaisalmer and sirat mil gayi majnu ko smiley38 ; 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

most cimnal family to goenkas hi hai 

unke jaise crimes koi fam nahi kar sakti

example

suhasini goenka= gender discrimnation of naira's baby ; forcing gayu for abortion ; supporting his rapist brother who raped naira and mansi ; supporting keerti in money scam of naksh ; and ya most funny she stole khandani shankh of singhanias smiley37

manish goenka= bussiness scams with naksh smiley37; humiliating naira for kartik's office losses ; 

swarna goenka = abondoning shubham since childhood for kartik ; manipulating naira and kartik in mumbai ; stealing manish's money for bailing shubham from jail smiley37

Akhilesh the great = hiding akshara's murderer ; framing fake murderer of akshara ( kashyalp) ; cheating and overtaking goenka's property and treating everyone as servant smiley37; affair with naira's friend lizasmiley37 ; faking suciede in pool ; 

surekha the good for nothing = stoling naira's house shankh ; suporrting rapist luv kush ; manipulating kairav against naira in luv kush case ; suporrting gayu in throwing out naira kartik during mumbai 2 track 

Samarth goenka ( kartik's chachu ) - sabse chota bhai of manish akil = he tried to take over goenkas bussiness ; he tried to kill akhilesh the great in car accident before diwali ; he married gayu for singhania financial support smiley37 ( goenkas ke paas paise nahi they kya ) ; he mentally tortured vansh and gayu whole life after marriage 

Gayu Goenka = she did nothing except making faces and dancing ( off course naira ki behen hai ) not an orignal goenka not crimnal soo

Luv kush goenka = raped trisha ; tried to kill trisha in hospital ; faked suciede to get saved from rape case 

kartik goenka ( inka to kya hi kehna )= always shouted at naira for silly things ; badi cheezo ke liye to direct ghar se bahar nikal diya naira ko ; blamed naira for shubham's death ; hated swarna for no reason just because she was step mom and in bhai ke liye real mom saumya was sab kuch ; blamed manish for real mom saumya's murder which was actually a suciede ; tried to do force abortion of naira without her knowing ( but he did it because naira had complications ) ; divorced naira and then 2nd day after the divorce he confessesd i love u naira will u marry me smiley37 ( to fir 1 din pehle divorce kyu liya babu ) ; he stole his sister keeri's baby krish and presented krish as naira's baby in front of family .. ; he changed his identity as sid and made naira fall in love with him when she had a memo loss ; he ditched naira on marriage day during memo loss track ( on the day he proudly came to her house she was very happy aaj shadi hai and he said i am sorry naira i love u but we cant get married and went away leaving her crying badly and going crazy for him smiley37) { he did this due to keerti's insecurity with naira for krish } ; he questioned naira of having extra marital affair with her boss mihir when naira was preganant with kartik's child kairav and so naira ditched him and went to goa and when she went away the next day he was like i am so sorry i doubted u please be back smiley37tum mar nahi sakti mai tum se bahut pyar karta hu ; he married vedika and brought a sautan for naira even after seeing naira alive in hospital ; he troubled naira with kairav's custody case and on the last day of hearing when he was badly loosing he was like i am so sorry nair mai pata nahi kyu gusse me kuch bhi kar deta hu kairav ki custody mai tum ko de raha hu kyuki you deserve it tum ek bahut acchi maa ho tum maa ho naira or maa kabhi galat nahi ho sakti maine bahut pareshan kar diya tum ko kabhi maaf mat karna mujhe and went away from court smiley37 or fir jab wo ghar aayi wapis court se to he was like naira please mujhe aaf kar do i love u lets get married hamara baccha bhi yehi chahta hai smiley44 uski ek wife vedi ghar per hai and in the garden he is asking naira for marriage and when naira dineid he got angry and pareshan kardiya usko majnu ki tarah at last she agreed then he divorced vedi and married naira ... smiley14; he blamed naira for manish's loosing his mind .. ab sasur pagla gaya to isme naira ki kya galti smiley37; he then stopped naira from meeting kairav in mumbai 2 track ; when naira died on her 13vi he went to the cliff for sucide but somehow went to jaisalmer and sirat mil gayi majnu ko smiley38 ; 

forgotten 

mansi goenka = akshara ki khooni