Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice episode. Waiting for 10pm.

Precap is scary but Kunal deserves that slap. Thank you for the written update 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

yeah, I saw the episode and understood that Kuhu wasn’t entirely wrong ..do they not say blind in love ? It’s so true here .. wonder why the Mahs were not forthcoming and showed them the pics .. will Mishti get to know about them from Jasmeet  chachi ? cyclones both literally and figuratively coming their way 

I’m going to disagree here. BP gave Kuhu a chance to come clean after knowing the truth yet this girl lied to his face!! That’s when he asked Mishti and she didn’t lie. The trust BP has in Mishti makes me happy. 

Kuhu is one of the worst characters ever. She is a bully and an emotional abuser. Can’t stand her. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Namzie1226]

I’m going to disagree here. BP gave Kuhu a chance to come clean after knowing the truth yet this girl lied to his face!! That’s when he asked Mishti and she didn’t lie. The trust BP has in Mishti makes me happy. 

Kuhu is one of the worst characters ever. She is a bully and an emotional abuser. Can’t stand her. 

[/QUOTE agree

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates..😊

Kuhu is soo mean nd selfish..i wanna go nd kick her so that uska mind me jo negativity hai wo clear ho jaye..nd yess agree wid all here..mishti shd stay away from kuku  nd i want abir to take a stand for mishti infront of kuhu.. kunal ke samne to le hi lega..but its very imp him to put some sense in kuhu's mind also abt mishti.. he dint clearly say anything to kuhu wen she said "kunal to mishti ko pasand nahi kerta.,Wese bhi mishti ko pasand kaun kerta hai.." i dint like this at all.. he shd have said "Me pasand kerta hu na mishti ko.."As a frnd" hi bol deta.. 😔

I think meenu will show her true color infront of kunal.. Kunal is not her son, he is a maid's son..but abeer is..  so maid ka beta real bete ke samne uchi awaz me bolega to meenu wont like it.. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally watched the episode and all ga ga ga for this 😘😘😘 wow....what an amazing portray of emotions, beautifully written and enacted. Mishbir we love you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Coming to Kuhu, u somewhere feel that Kuhu will be the biggest hurdle for Mishbir. The way she swared and her expression while talking to Mishti was too much. I felt like slapping her. Please someone show her place. Jasmeet should tell that KuKu ka photo was sent to BM ka phone yday then atleast that idiot will start thinking. She is a brainless female.

Precap is scary.... BB ka tappad 😱... Meri taraf se ek aur Dena kas ke BB... Abhir ka dream world awesome