Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 01 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MisBir spend some moments together .. Abir drops her home....she says her happiness was linked to her family ... KUKu should be united now ... Abir asks her to think of that person’s happiness who depended on her . 

In the heavy rain Mis Bir sit close together in the car  ...as windows fail to close ....Abir feels destiny was bringing them close... Mid Bir hold hands unknowingly ... Mishti wants to stop lying to her family about KuKu n tell them truth ... Abir asks her to accept the truth about MisBir too ...he holds her hand ... Kunal spots them n gets enraged .

.. Rajshri gets pics of MisBir n KuKu close moments n she feels disgusted .

Vishwamber gets a call from Meenu accusing Mishti of trying to trap her elder son after breaking off with Kunal ..she was changing guys like she changes her clothes .. asks Vish to keep his girls under control .

MishKuh reach home ..they decide to tell their family the truth about their BFs Kuhu does not agree ..her rishtaa with Kunal was still in early stages .. it will, break even before it formed ..dissuades Mishti from revealing anything .

Mishti disagrees .MisKuh are confronted by their family when they reach home . Mishti reveals KuKu were friends ... Vish states Rajwansh family were their enemies .. KuKu friendship was broken right away . Kuhu is distraught . 

Rajshri and Varsha asks Kuhu to meet Mr Chauhan’s son Saurabh . Kuhu protests .All elders order the girls to break off all contacts with Any one of Rajwansh family . Meenu had insulted them . 

In their room Kuhu accuses Mishti for everything that went wrong ... breaking up her love life ... giving her heart break ...  curses Mishti  that she will never get the guy she fell in love with ...Mishti feels sad ...

Naanu asks Parul to stop weeping recollecting old times . One should make the past experiences their strength n not weakness .  

Kunal confronts Abir over Mishti  ... Abir confronts Kunal over meeting Shweta .they argue ... Meenu asks Kunal to be polite with elder bro . Kunal walks away angrily ,,...Abir follows him ...Meenu asks Abir to let him be ... 

precap

Meenu slaps Kunal when he says Abir loved Mishti 

Mishti n Abir are lost in thoughts of eachother ... they realise they are  in love ...

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb episode today. Loved every bit of it!

Thanks for the update Suta 👍🏼

Arch8989 thumbnail

Thanks for the update. So much drama i hope kuhu words don't come true. I mean this girl is taking mishti's help no gratitude whatso ever. I think mishti should also back off because as said family is mist important and they told them to stay away from that family , she should let kuku sort things in their own. 

Anyways i sometimes get so wrapped upbin their lives that i forget everything is fiction 😅😅😂

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the update. Sounds superb. Can’t wait to watch it. 

Why was Kuhu behaving like a moron?? This girl is way too annoying. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arch8989

Thanks for the update. So much drama i hope kuhu words don't come true. I mean this girl is taking mishti's help no gratitude whatso ever. I think mishti should also back off because as said family is mist important and they told them to stay away from that family , she should let kuku sort things in their own. 

Anyways i sometimes get so wrapped upbin their lives that i forget everything is fiction 😅😅😂

Kuhu, should be left alone to figure things out. She is very ungrateful. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you for the WU .. haven’t watched the episode yet ... Kuhu needs to mend her ways .. her caustic tongue needs a leash .. it’s beyond hurtful now  🙁 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you for the WU .. haven’t watched the episode yet ... Kuhu needs to mend her ways .. her caustic tongue needs a leash .. it’s beyond hurtful now  🙁 

Mahs didn't show Mish and Kuhu that they got the pic from Meenakshi. Kuhu thought it was Mish who blurted out the truth. She thought that if Mish wouldn't have, they would have continued lying without their fam ever knowing. But the problem is Mahs already knew but didn't give the girls the impression of it. And now, that's why Kuhu blames Mish for it. I mean I can't blame Kuhu entirely here. 

Although Kuhu has been very ungrateful of all that Mish has done for her. Kuhu is being so stupid in love that she has ignored all the evils done by Meenakshi. She is annoying. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Mahs didn't show Mish and Kuhu that they got the pic from Meenakshi. Kuhu thought it was Mish who blurted out the truth. She thought that if Mish wouldn't have, they would have continued lying without their fam ever knowing. But the problem is Mahs already knew but didn't give the girls the impression of it. And now, that's why Kuhu blames Mish for it. I mean I can't blame Kuhu entirely here. 

Although Kuhu has been very ungrateful of all that Mish has done for her. Kuhu is being so stupid in love that she has ignored all the evils done by Meenakshi. She is annoying. 

yeah, I saw the episode and understood that Kuhu wasn’t entirely wrong ..do they not say blind in love ? It’s so true here .. wonder why the Mahs were not forthcoming and showed them the pics .. will Mishti get to know about them from Jasmeet  chachi ? cyclones both literally and figuratively coming their way 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

yeah, I saw the episode and understood that Kuhu wasn’t entirely wrong ..do they not say blind in love ? It’s so true here .. wonder why the Mahs were not forthcoming and showed them the pics .. will Mishti get to know about them from Jasmeet  chachi ? cyclones both literally and figuratively coming their way 

I don’t think so. Yes I hope the cyclone makes Mish confess!

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I don’t think so. Yes I hope the cyclone makes Mish confess!

I felt so bad for her today ..