Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

Beaitiful post 

Really loved it 

Sorry to use your post dear. Coz this system is not allowing me to reply directly. Don't know why..

Anywz Shenz, Congratulations for this write up. Very very well written. I loved it.

Keep posting your thoughts with us.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for such a wonderful OS. Kunal really needs to be told to shut up and back off!! 

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

i totally loved it. i can totally see this happening. i wish it does now

Thank you! I just wish things to play out naturally in the show and not some high voltage (unnecessary) drama. At least between MishBir. 

But thanks, it's great to know that you can see this happening. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Thank you! I just wish things to play out naturally in the show and not some high voltage (unnecessary) drama. At least between MishBir. 

But thanks, it's great to know that you can see this happening. 

jo drama hai vo thodi na kam hai. dil todne ke liye kafi hai i agree๐Ÿ˜†

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Hi 5 on that too..

I blabber a lot whenever i can :-)  

Its a good thing.

Frankly I want the same thing.As I said before I love the ahista ahista love story but it feels like they wont drag that much.

Yrhpk doesnโ€™t drag something for long.That much i know from all those 75+ episodes.In any other show it would have taken so many mu,x,y,z & other thing to convey the leads feeling.But here they did it effortlessly.

And Misty got the fact instantly .She was no clueless damsel in distress. 

Also the way Abir disclosed to misti they have seen each other since the kulz time on ketki's gordhana,I was actually impressed.There was no draging about that fact too.Abir casually informed misty THEY know each other for longer and misty took it normally. 

There were no kismat or destiny speech like typical itv shows.          

So I think they will present the realisation in a normal way too.               

Yeah, it is. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am fine with the writers wanting to take it at a pace of their own and not keep dragging it for endless episodes. Till the time they can pave way for things to happen organically and naturally, I am okay. Because at times the audience gets bored of the whole 'ahista-ahista' love story. 

Honestly, it's great they haven't taken the usual route for the show. Misunderstandings right at the beginning are one of the first things that put me off in a show. 

@bold: that is what I like about Abir and Mishti. They aren't the ones carved out of the idealisms but keeping in mind the mentality of the generation and about how practical they are. 

I am looking forward for the realisation on the show as I am, for the confession.

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

jo drama hai vo thodi na kam hai. dil todne ke liye kafi hai i agree๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, I know the Mean Mom, Meenakshi aka Dragon Rajvansh and her (Mishti) blood thirsty son, Kunal aka Dracula Rajvansh are more than enough to stir trouble. Or we can say, make Kuhu do their dirty tasks. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I am yet to catch up with the last few episodes and I already feel like puking at these two just by the random discussions I have read. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Sorry to use your post dear. Coz this system is not allowing me to reply directly. Don't know why..

Anywz Shenz, Congratulations for this write up. Very very well written. I loved it.

Keep posting your thoughts with us.

Oh! Actually that's my fault. I usually make my write up posts as No Copy and Members only. 

I kind of forgot to do that earlier and did it later. That's the reason, you are unable to quote the One Shot. No Copy - prevents that. 

Anyways, Thanks. I am glad you liked it. I guess, I hopefully would be posting more. The only thing is which one to post first. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Thank you for such a wonderful OS. Kunal really needs to be told to shut up and back off!! 

Thank you. I wanted to share one. Firstly thought of making a fluff one to go as my first move but then this really felt more of an appealing idea. 

Kunal really needs to. Now when I think of it, I wish to know how he would react if it were Mishti to shut him up or even Kuhu would do. The latter would be a surprise though. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Oh! Actually that's my fault. I usually make my write up posts as No Copy and Members only. 

I kind of forgot to do that earlier and did it later. That's the reason, you are unable to quote the One Shot. No Copy - prevents that. 

Anyways, Thanks. I am glad you liked it. I guess, I hopefully would be posting more. The only thing is which one to post first. ๐Ÿ˜‚

No probs...

Bold- That means you have many stories to post. Soch kya rahi ho... sare post karo. We would love to read all of them.๐Ÿ˜Š