~~Tune Mujhe Jeene Ka Hunar Diya~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An episode where Akshat expresses how his life changed with the entry of his wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, A Badlaav which he didn't wish but happened in the most beautiful waysmiley10smiley32along with revealing the Sachai of His Life about How precious His Guddan, His Present & Future is to Him before His Pastsmiley20smiley40

- Though it was a himmat wala kaam to tolerate Aunty in the same frame but the scene on Akshan's room definitely deserves your dil because of the way it was picturized wrt Akshan's Journeysmiley27smiley32CV's has done a brilliant job in correlating Akshat's change by connecting it with the spl Akshan moments in FBsmiley10smiley32Nishant u wonderfully expressed the emotions of Akshat Jindal who struggles to confess his truth still trying his best to reveal how his life changed with His Humsafar,With His Guddansmiley20smiley32

- I just loved how Akshat recalled Guddan gifting him Rangeen Chasmasmiley31 & thereby he regained the confidence to reveal the truth before Auntysmiley14

"Aur meri zindagi ne bhi aisa hi ek rukh lia....jahan sab kuch badal gaya kuch bhi pehle jaisa na raha...."

- There He remembered How He met His Guddan for the first time with her smashing cake on his facesmiley14

"Sach kehta hu Antra Main yeh Badlaav bilkul nahi chahta tha tumhare jaane ke gham mein tumhare yaadom ke gham mein maine apne liye khushiyaa dhoond li thi....LEKIN WAQT NE KAB AUR KAISE MUJHE BADAL DIA MUJHE PATA HI NAHI CHALA...."

- He admitted that he didn't wish for the change, but time changed himsmiley20He was happy in finding khushi within his dukh and in their yaadein, but the toofan, His Guddan who entered his life on his birthday completely changed him & changed for the bestsmiley14She entered like a storm & she became that fresh air, that sukoon of solace which his heart unknowingly craved & accepted with full pyaar in the course of timesmiley27

- He remembered his journey with His Guddan starting from him putting his naam ka sindoor on her maang, him rescuing her from the closed dabba & her hugging him out of joy, Their Dargah Moments, Their Dosti handshake moment, Their pehli date dance & last but not least she standing up for protecting his izzath and dignity by shunting her nalayak friendssmiley14 Just look at the faint smile that appeared on his face with all these moments that beautifully depicts how two strangers with so much differences came a long way in their marital journey from becoming humdards to dosts to lovers now who can't even imagine a life w/o the othersmiley14smiley32

- Agar Aunty ne beech mein nahi toka hota toh he would have said how Antra's Akshat has changed completely into Guddan's Jindal Saabsmiley14

- Before I go to Akshan morning scene main kuch batana chahti hu, I was just thinking today ki kaash humein future mein aisa ek Akshan scene mile jahan Guddan apne Jindal Saab ko subah subah apne baalom se chalakte huye paani se udaa desmiley43smiley42 And When I saw today's scene where water droplets sprinkle on him from her wet hair I was like hainn......????smiley39A modified version of my thought process mila aaj epi mein toh I was so pleasantly surprised as well as shockedsmiley40smiley41CV's note kar lio aage jaisa maine socha tha aisa morning scene bhi chahiye after Aunty's packupsmiley14

- Ayee hayee dekho na yaar kya smile hai Jindal Saab ke chehre pe when he realised His Gudiya was missing him so much ki usne unke kapde ko bed pe rakhke soyi haismiley42smiley17 aur kya patha hug karke soyi hogiismiley43smiley40

- She put the same outfit of Jindal Saab in which she dreamed of him dancing with her in their Dosti Phasesmiley27 & she wanted her Jindal Saab to come in her dreams too during nightsmiley43

- Water droplets sprinkle scenesmiley17smiley40Areey reyy look at Gudiya's shocked expressionsmiley37She may be thinking what will she say abt her act of keeping his dress in bed?smiley37

- This look this damm understanding look from Jindal Saab was so khatarnaksmiley15Dekho na Gudiya kaise ghabra rahi hai.....!!!!smiley37

- Yeh Kya hai Gudiya bahane toh kam se kam teekh se detismiley37So a/c to her, his aadat bigadofied her aadatsmiley37Since he sleep phailke on bed she is used to sleep sikudkesmiley37toh wahi aadat ke chalte she placed his dress as he was not there with hersmiley37Seedhe seedhe yeh q nahi bol deti Guddan ki You badly missed him & you have no aadat of sleeping without his ehsaas by ur side?????smiley43smiley42

- His "Achaaaa" & his this look se we can sense he understood the ACTUAL REASONsmiley15smiley37

- And that happy realisation resulted in this Teasing Smile from Jindal Saabsmiley15smiley37

- Ohooooo Hooo Kya epic fall tha Akshan kasmiley40smiley43Each fall is just so UNIQUEsmiley27

- Him removing the obstacle that blocks his view of niharofying His Gudiyasmiley17smiley43

- Akshan getting lost in eachother's eyessmiley43smiley42

- Ishhhh......smiley43smiley43Ishhhhhh.......smiley43smiley43Ishhhhhhh...... smiley43 smiley43Ishhhhhhh.......smiley43smiley43

- Jindal Saab definitely wanted a good morning kissy from His Guddansmiley43smiley43& Gudiya sensed the same & sharmake udd gayi jhat sesmiley37smiley37Aajkal You can see it's always her breaking their eyelocks smiley37 & the first one to get out of their spl momentssmiley15

- Ahaaaa Ab Guddan ke baal bhi Guddan ke dupatte ki raah pakad liyeeeesmiley15smiley37Atkofication of Her Baal in His Shirt's buttonsmiley17smiley15 I just loved how he said he will soon suljhofy all the problems & won't allow her to sleep alonesmiley27smiley42Awwiee aap bhi na Jindal Saab bilkul Gudiya pe gaye hai indirectly bol hi dia ki You also miss her and you also wants her ehsaas by ur side for a sound sleepsmiley9smiley2

- The way Guddan understands her Jindal Saab deserves dilsmiley27He thought she felt bad watching him with Aunty but she very easily made him feel guilt free by reassuring she knows his majboorismiley10smiley32

Kaala Teekas for their precious smilessmiley27smiley33How cutely she said "Dosti mein No Sorry aur No Thank You"smiley31, Awwww smiley31along with Jindal Saab, I was also smiling widesmiley4

"Koi Nishaan nahi mitayegi Guddan......Har rishte ki Har reet ki samajh hum sabse behtar hai isse....AUR JISSE TUM ISKI NASAMJHI AUR BHOOL SAMAJH RAHI HO NA WOH ISKA BADAPPAN HAI Antra.....APNE HAQ ko galati ka naam dekar yeh tumhari jaan bachana chah rahi hai....."

- Sher will not tolerate anyone badmouthing & playing with the emotions of His Sherni ab chahe woh Aunty hi q na ho....smiley15For him GUDDAN IS ABOVE ANYTHING & EVERYTHINGsmiley14The way Akshat precisely held his Present & Future, His Guddan's hands firmly & removing them from the clutches of his Past & the way he took his precious Gudiya away from the past by securing her hands in his hands & stood beside her to face his past & shunting the past with the buland revelation of his sachai with his present & future definitely took My Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley40smiley27smiley31smiley32This showed Akshat's overprotectiveness, inability to hear any ill words against His Wife, Guddan & Determination to make his past accept His Present & Futuresmiley40smiley32

- His words as usual reflected PURE ADMIRATION for His Wife, for His Guddansmiley31 & you can sense how proud he is to have such samajhdaar JeevanSaathismiley27

"Bass Guddan.....AB AUR TAKLEEF SEHTE HUYE NAHI DEKH SAKTA HU MAIN TUMHEIN..... TUMHARE HISSE SE ZYADA DARD SEH CHUKI HO TUM....."

- This was such a Dil le lo moment for mesmiley27When Guddan tried to stop him from revealing truth, the way he confessed ki now he can't tolerate to watch her suffering bcz of his past & she had already suffered a lot tab mera dil bhar aayasmiley14Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley31He just can't...... he just can't see his Guddan in pain bcz it bleeds his heart toosmiley14 This Man is Hubby Goalssmiley27smiley42, I can repeat this infinite timessmiley14smiley20

- For the Hand Chemistrysmiley27smiley42Just look at that strong hold from Akshat over his Guddan's hand indicating he won't leave His Sukoon which was gifted by God for him at any costsmiley14smiley40

"NAHI CHOD SAKTA HU MAIN ANTRA......NAHI CHOD SAKTA HU MAIN APNI PATNI KA HAATH....."

"GUDDAN ISS GHAR MEIN KOI MEHMAAN NAHI HAI.....BALKI MERI PATNI GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HAI.....ISS GHAR KI SAAS AUR ISS GHAR KI BAHU BHI HAI....."

"SACH TOH YEH HAI KI YEH GHAR GUDDAN KA HAI....AUR YEH JO HAATHOM KE NISHAAN JINHEIN TUM DEKH RAHI HO NA YEH USSI HAQ KA PRATEEK HAI JO KABHI TUMHARA HUVA KARTHA THA....."

- These were the Dialogues of Daysmiley40smiley41Ahhh The way he just declared that HE CAN'T LEAVE HIS PATNI's HANDS when Aunty was trying to separate them aur woh bhi straight looking into his Past's eyes was Dil le losmiley27smiley27smiley32smiley32His words once and for all cleared the truth that the man who is standing before his past is a changed person who doesn't want any change but His Guddan changed him & NOW HE IS GUDDAN's JINDAL SAAB who is ready to engulf his present & future only with His Wife, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley32He made it clear that This House belongs to His Wife Guddan,Only She possess the full haq of BEING HIS WIFE, BEING THE SAAS OF THE HOUSE ALONG WITH BEING HIS MOM's BAHU🥳

- I don't know how many of you feel the same way as I feelsmiley14Every single time Akshat addresses Guddan as "Guddan Akshat Jindal", tagging his name along with her, IT JUST WARMS MY HEART & SOULsmiley27Kuch alag hi feels aata hai Akshat ke muh se yeh sunna.....smiley42baar baar the intensity of this ehsaas just increasesmiley31

- His words clearly said to his past that the DARD & TAKLEEF that made his heart a stone is beautifully changed into a DIL WHO NOW BEATS ONLY FOR HIS GUDDAN bcz she healed him by removing his painful scars with her masoomiyath & constant efforts in their relationsmiley32,added Colours to His Berang Tanha Zindagismiley32, made him Smile with his heart along with providing him a RAY OF HOPE & SUKOON to enjoy each moment of his life whole heartedlysmiley27smiley31Guddan ne Akshat ko phir se khulkar jeena sikha diyaaaasmiley31For Him, Guddan is His Humdard, His Humsafar, His Dost & His JeevanSaathi for Har Janam smiley27smiley31

"Sach yeh hai ki itne saalom mein tumhare liye waqt tham gaya tha par HAMARI ZINDAGI MEIN BAHUT KUCH BADAL CHUKA HAI....."

- From His words, it's so evident that Guddan has changed His & His Family's zindagi for the bestsmiley40smiley32He clearly stated HE HAS MOVED ON, MOVED ON WITH HIS PRESENT & FUTUREsmiley14smiley32smiley40smiley41His Past has to accept this truth for her own bhalayismiley14smiley32

Notes:

- Here Jindal Saab looked so cute while explaining raat ki baateinsmiley17

- Dil pe Pathar rakhke I have to admit that the shaadi pics were extremely beautifulsmiley14smiley17Just to appreciate Dulha's this avataar of wearing a pure white & a slight gold shade sherwanismiley27smiley42I wonder when CV's did this photoshoot?smiley17Kaash Nishant post a pic of him in this outfitsmiley17

- Daljeet was brilliant in portraying Aunty's shocked & devastated expressions after the revelation of truthsmiley10smiley32

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whistle phodu post for whistle phodu ep and Kamal dhamal bemisaal Akshat Jindal 🤗❤️

When they show Shaadi album I was like what that when did they shoot no wonder they don't allow anything you come out that was total surprise element 😲

How heavenly he looked in white sherwani CVS sunlo I want Akshan maaraige Akshat in white sherwani unlike black in earlier hyyy sun lo kaan khol ke 😡

Day by day Akshat becoming cuter isn't it ? And naughty too☺️once Aunty is out ishhh I can't imagine ...Bechari humari masoom buoli badi gudiya ....😲

Bachke rahiyo guddu he is no 1 badmash !!

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post for a beautiful episode🤗

Bhootni aunty ko sacchai jindal sahab guddiya ka chasma pehen kr bataya😳 vo to poora sacchai bta dete agar ye bhootni beech me na tokti to😡

Jindal sahab ki khushi dekhne layak thi jb unhone apna dress guddu ke bed pr dekha man mein ladoo phut rha tha unke😆jindal sahab bekaboo hote ka rhe is hisab se hame akshan kiss jaldi dekhne ko milega☺️jindal sahab is so cute when he tried to explain regarding previous night

Aur mandir ke baare mein qa kehna ye dil jan jigar sb lene wala scene tha❤️🤗its not only u hame v jindal sahab ke muh se guddan Akshat jindal sun na bhaut accha lagta hai 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Beautifully penned...

Love each and every Akshan scane....

The way he held guddan's hand farmly was so warm to see...

And the best declaring Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal

I don't know kisine note Kiya k nahi but I feel so...

First Jindal Saab was entering his gudiya's room chori chori....as if aunty will pakdoing him...

And second Wala when guddan ka lat uljho in Aj k shirt he was ek taraf loving it and dusri taraf he tura t look back k kahi aunty aakar uski guddu k Baal he na Kat de....just look at him closely the way he was looking here and there.....

BTW Nish Kanika and daljitkaur even shweta and shirish Rashmi and Dadi all were excellent yesterday.....

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So beautiful post buddy saru ...👍🏼

Yesterday wow epi coz finely Bhotni auntie ko pata chal gaya... akshat super again .👏

night scene also wow DD n bhutni ki Aj ne band baja diya ...😆

Good morning scene oue hoye kay bole par dil maage kiss but no ok cvs ko all time want so i think kavi to meelega..☺️

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Whistle phodu post for whistle phodu ep and Kamal dhamal bemisaal Akshat Jindal 🤗❤️

Thank U Riya🤗 Jindal Saab is Pyaar❤️

When they show Shaadi album I was like what that when did they shoot no wonder they don't allow anything you come out that was total surprise element 😲

Yup it was a surprise element and beautifully captured

How heavenly he looked in white sherwani CVS sunlo I want Akshan maaraige Akshat in white sherwani unlike black in earlier hyyy sun lo kaan khol ke 😡

Humein toh Akshan ke shaadi mein Akshat koi aur colour ki sherwani pehane yehi pasand hai jo Guddan ke pasand ka ho & Guddan Akshat ki pasand ko mann mein rakhkar koi jhatak sa lehenga pehane q ki I don't want any kind of memory from his first shaadi in Akshan's marriageIt's My POV😛

Day by day Akshat becoming cuter isn't it ? And naughty too☺️once Aunty is out ishhh I can't imagine ...Bechari humari masoom buoli badi gudiya ....😲

Bachke rahiyo guddu he is no 1 badmash !!

Jindal Saab jamke class lene wale hai Apni Gudiya ki☺️🤣

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Beautifully penned...

Love each and every Akshan scane....

The way he held guddan's hand farmly was so warm to see...

And the best declaring Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal

I don't know kisine note Kiya k nahi but I feel so...

First Jindal Saab was entering his gudiya's room chori chori....as if aunty will pakdoing him...

And second Wala when guddan ka lat uljho in Aj k shirt he was ek taraf loving it and dusri taraf he tura t look back k kahi aunty aakar uski guddu k Baal he na Kat de....just look at him closely the way he was looking here and there.....

BTW Nish Kanika and daljitkaur even shweta and shirish Rashmi and Dadi all were excellent yesterday.....

Thank U Shona🤗

@Green Jindal Saab ne dil le lia❤️

@Blue Maine notice kia & that baal kaatne wala thought mere mann mein bhi aaya😆

All were good👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

So beautiful post buddy saru ...👍🏼

Yesterday wow epi coz finely Bhotni auntie ko pata chal gaya... akshat super again .👏

night scene also wow DD n bhutni ki Aj ne band baja diya ...😆

Good morning scene oue hoye kay bole par dil maage kiss but no ok cvs ko all time want so i think kavi to meelega..☺️

Thank U Barenya🤗

@Green Sabr ka phal bahut zyada meeta milenge

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post saru❤️

Thank U Priyanka❤️