Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil Le lo post for DIl Le Lo episode 🤗❤️

Dukh hota hai when such beautiful episodes are going on & people are busy bashing & criticizing the cvs for what they have not seen yet instead of appreciating the awesome episode that is already on air.

I loved every scene of Akshan yesterday ❤️

Jindal saab's flashback & his words describing how he changed to Guddu's Jindal saab were ❤️

Bedroom scene was awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yesterday hume 1st kiss mil hi jati had guddiya nor sharmaofied 😳

I strongly feel next jab bhi Jindal saab sleeps with guddiya he will cuddle her in his arms & sleep as she complained he doesn't give her space 😆

His expressions were so cute while talking about night 😳

The hall scene is what makes our Jindal saab the best ML on tv. 😛

shuru mein Akshan, bich mein Akshan & end mein bhi Akshan phir bhi Akshan ki kami ? ye mereko samaj nahi aata...

& yes Jindal saab wal looking good in the sherwani 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful post with beautiful pics Saru🤗👏

This is the way i wanted sach to come out from AJ's mouth calmly and clearly who Guddan is and her importance in AJ's life and Jindal bhavan. Really loved the dialogues here "nahi chode sakta apne patni ka haaat........"👏👏 the way he was holding her hand warmly and securely

Gudiya ke liye himmat kar li Jindal saab ne aur directly nahi toh indirectly aunty ko bol diya I have moved on remembering some lovely moments of their's together.

Apni patni se milne ke liye chori chori jaana pada hai the great AJ ko😆  loving Akshan scenes❤️

Whenever Guddan says She is Guddan Akshat Jindal she says this with pride and has her haq and Jindal Saab is just proud to hear this but whenever AJ say Guddan Akshat Jindal there is some warmness ver nice feeling actually.

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil Le lo post for DIl Le Lo episode 🤗❤️

Le lia Genie Dil🤗Thank u❤️

Dukh hota hai when such beautiful episodes are going on & people are busy bashing & criticizing the cvs for what they have not seen yet instead of appreciating the awesome episode that is already on air.

I KNOW RIGHT  Dil dukta hai very badly🥺

I loved every scene of Akshan yesterday ❤️

Jindal saab's flashback & his words describing how he changed to Guddu's Jindal saab were ❤️

I liked how CV's beautifully connected that Journey with his words abt badlaav with time⭐️👏Brilliant thought process

Bedroom scene was awesome ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yesterday hume 1st kiss mil hi jati had guddiya nor sharmaofied 😳

Jindal Saab is constantly expressing his feelings via yeh chote chote gestures in love☺️

I strongly feel next jab bhi Jindal saab sleeps with guddiya he will cuddle her in his arms & sleep as she complained he doesn't give her space 😆

Ishhhhhh☺️Waise bhi woh apni Gudiya ke itne pass hi toh sothe hai dekha na woh uss din jab Gudiya ne neend mein inke face touch kia tha☺️Toh yeh bhi possible hai Genie🥳

His expressions were so cute while talking about night 😳

Hai na cheek pull karne ka mann hua mereko😛

The hall scene is what makes our Jindal saab the best ML on tv. 😛

EXACTLY ⭐️👏👏

shuru mein Akshan, bich mein Akshan & end mein bhi Akshan phir bhi Akshan ki kami ? ye mereko samaj nahi aata...

Ab hum ismein koi sahayata nahi kar sakte🤣Yeh toh dekhnewalom ki nazar mein hai ji

& yes Jindal saab wal looking good in the sherwani 

Yup

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Wonderful post with beautiful pics Saru🤗👏

This is the way i wanted sach to come out from AJ's mouth calmly and clearly who Guddan is and her importance in AJ's life and Jindal bhavan. Really loved the dialogues here "nahi chode sakta apne patni ka haaat........"👏👏 the way he was holding her hand warmly and securely

Gudiya ke liye himmat kar li Jindal saab ne aur directly nahi toh indirectly aunty ko bol diya I have moved on remembering some lovely moments of their's together.

Apni patni se milne ke liye chori chori jaana pada hai the great AJ ko😆  loving Akshan scenes❤️

Whenever Guddan says She is Guddan Akshat Jindal she says this with pride and has her haq and Jindal Saab is just proud to hear this but whenever AJ say Guddan Akshat Jindal there is some warmness ver nice feeling actually.

Thank U Sonal🤗

@Bold Count me too🥳The impact when it comes frm ur husband about who are you to him makes it more beautiful❤️🥳

@Green That was beautiful way of making us all go for a flashback rideCV's deserve👏

@Red Ab kab tak apne chain se door rahe Apna Jindal Saab?🤣

@Purple It's just pure Dil Jaan & Jigar sab le lo moment for me EVERY SINGLE TIME❤️