Contemporary Love Gurukul lesson #2

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

The first lesson I learnt was "how to be a lover like Krishna". Hint: send your beloved to Dracula's den and keep her in dark about their true form.

Now it's Radha's turn.

What does Radha want ? She first doorslams Krishna, then stops him from leaving and then keeps saying that she doesn't want to meet him ever again. 

She's sending mixed signals.

It's like first you set your FB status to married, block your ex and then your bestie tells you that he has updated-- "Road trip #movingon *sad emoji*". So you ping him in WhatsApp asking him to stop. Now he keeps inviting you to events and you too keep replying but your words are "we will never meet" in case your husband sees that chat. smiley29

Whatever you might say now, your ex is not ready to leave you alone and you can't make him either because he has connections with the higher authorities of Hackers' Association ( Mahadev, Durvasha etc. ).

See I have learnt what they have been teaching. Such a good student. Ain't I ?

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

The first lesson I learnt was "how to be a lover like Krishna". Hint: send your beloved to Dracula's den and keep her in dark about their true form.

Now it's Radha's turn.

What does Radha want ? She first doorslams Krishna, then stops him from leaving and then keeps saying that she doesn't want to meet him ever again. 

It's like first you set your FB status to married, block your ex and then your bestie tells you that he has updated-- "Road trip #movingon *sad emoji*". So you ping him in WhatsApp asking him to stop. Now he keeps inviting you to events and you too keep replying but your words are "we will never meet" in case your husband sees that chat. smiley29

Whatever you might say now, your ex is not ready to leave you alone and you can't make him either because he has connections with the higher authorities of Hackers' Association ( Mahadev, Durvasha etc. ).

🤣 First I would like to start with saying amazing comparisons. As they explain everything perfectly 

Yes they have not taught love. You ain’t alone in that department. All I have learned is how to help someone else over come badhas.

Yes this show is crazy inaccurate I am just glad no more crying. The only reason I am happy there is something better coming is because I was sick of the crying. But I am worried what the “better” track will be. That is literally the only reason why I am happy but with the way CVs does stuff that happiness will be for a few days before something bad happens

Yes they have ruined a show about God’s but boy should CVs be happy they have a good cast or else this show would be done for a loooooong time ago.

Yes I know this show is showing something like extramarital affairs. I hate using that word since the show is about pure love. But that is what is gonna be happening. With that we will see a spike in regular tv shows justifying EMA there has already been a few. But now those show makers will say it was done in a religious show why not us. (This thing worries and annoys me the most)

Yes I know there are many problems but the way out of this is just imagine (I know it hard) but just imagine this is about a a kid named Radha and Krishn who have magical powers. The more we take it as a religious show the more problems for us. CVs doesn’t care about the actual story they care about the ratings.

I think the way you are making the comparisons is the best way to take the show. Just don’t take it seriously for its religious foundations anymore. It makes it a tad (emphasis on tad) but easier to digest. Literally I just watch it as a tv show. Still a bit annoying but a bit easier.

Idk I just wanted to explain my thoughts as somewhere I wrote I am happy. I just wanted to explain what I meant by that. I am just happy to see the happy Kanha back. I am however incredibly worried internally. I just wanted to share some positivity cuz right now my classes and shows ain’t helping that. Also everyone here also is done with what CVs has done

Ps. Sorry for the excessive yes’s in this post and for it being so long. If something doesn’t make sense sorry I didn’t bother to check for any mistakes.

Also as I said before I think it better to forget who the show is supposedly based on because if CVs doesn’t care and to be honest I can confidently say they NEVER will. 

This show promised a lot like teaching us love. I am still lost on that. And I think I would rather stay single forever lol.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

🤣 First I would like to start with saying amazing comparisons. As they explain everything perfectly 

Yes they have not taught love. You ain’t alone in that department. All I have learned is how to help someone else over come badhas.

Yes this show is crazy inaccurate I am just glad no more crying. The only reason I am happy there is something better coming is because I was sick of the crying. But I am worried what the “better” track will be. That is literally the only reason why I am happy but with the way CVs does stuff that happiness will be for a few days before something bad happens

Yes they have ruined a show about God’s but boy should CVs be happy they have a good cast or else this show would be done for a loooooong time ago.

Yes I know this show is showing something like extramarital affairs. I hate using that word since the show is about pure love. But that is what is gonna be happening. With that we will see a spike in regular tv shows justifying EMA there has already been a few. But now those show makers will say it was done in a religious show why not us. (This thing worries and annoys me the most)

Yes I know there are many problems but the way out of this is just imagine (I know it hard) but just imagine this is about a a kid named Radha and Krishn who have magical powers. The more we take it as a religious show the more problems for us. CVs doesn’t care about the actual story they care about the ratings.

I think the way you are making the comparisons is the best way to take the show. Just don’t take it seriously for its religious foundations anymore. It makes it a tad (emphasis on tad) but easier to digest. Literally I just watch it as a tv show. Still a bit annoying but a bit easier.

Idk I just wanted to explain my thoughts as somewhere I wrote I am happy. I just wanted to explain what I meant by that. I am just happy to see the happy Kanha back. I am however incredibly worried internally. I just wanted to share some positivity cuz right now my classes and shows ain’t helping that. Also everyone here also is done with what CVs has done

Ps. Sorry for the excessive yes’s in this post and for it being so long. If something doesn’t make sense sorry I didn’t bother to check for any mistakes.

Also as I said before I think it better to forget who the show is supposedly based on because if CVs doesn’t care and to be honest I can confidently say they NEVER will. 

This show promised a lot like teaching us love. I am still lost on that. And I think I would rather stay single forever lol.

I usually don't mind deviating from stories. On the contrary I often enjoy it. I love the BBC Sherlock more than the original. One of my other favourites Supernatural had the Christian God as their villain and I quiet enjoyed it. I even loved this version of RK. I have watched the original twice --- once in Ramanand Sagar's and other time in Bengali. So changing the taste with this one was pretty pleasant at first.

I even made a post in favor of the extramarital here

I agree with you on still liking the humor in the show and taking it lightly. I just had high expectations because of the feminist tune it had set in the beginning. I still think it's better than the other shows. I just can't contain my disappointment.

Deviating from real story or making it compatible with the contemporary mentality isn't a problem if you can maintain the consistency. Instead it became na ghar ka na ghat ka. Sometimes Krishna is the supreme God, a telepath, a soothsayer and other times he becomes just a 'mayabi' teen. One time, a woman gets elected as the mukhiya, and then just sometimes later that same woman becomes an object in a marketplace. Krishna plays mind games with Radha all the time in the name of teaching the world the concept of love. Dude my mind has been played before. Manipulations and mind games in the name of love can destroy an adult's mind let alone a teen's. In the name of vikaars, they only put forth the stereotypical stuffs girls supposedly do in a relationship. But the wrongs that boys  do were always glamorized and never been called out. While teaching love, Krishna became the type of guy we should avoid at all cost---- charming and malicious in one package. I am confused what they were teaching us ? What to do or what to avoid ?

And one thing has bothered me since the very beginning. How come Krishna doesn't know that he will leave Barsana and never have a future with Radha ? He knows that he was born to take part as a Sarthi in the dharmyudh right ? He even mentioned this when becoming the Sarthi of vrishban and nand. He knows he has to go kill Kans and then never come back.

As Viswashruti pointed out, Radha is a mere scapegoat, getting sandwiched between the men in the show ! An excuse for them to boast over their God complex. She gets badhas, she does wrong, she is never self sufficient so that the men can be glamorized. Everyone else is spared and even rewarded after committing gruesome deeds and she gets to be the one to suffer at the end in spite of being innocent.

So that's my point. Deviate from real story as much as you want. Heck give them a iPhone and see if I care ! But keep the freaking consistency. Don't contradict yourself at every other moment. Get your story straight and then shoot it. That's my one and only demand from the makers and it's way more reasonable than Ugrapath's. Still his got fulfilled and mine didn't. *Sigh*

One friendly advice @bold : Don't ever use the ways Krishna used to overcome anyone's badhas. First: You won't get asuras handy everytime you need a climax and 2nd: manipulation doesn't work well in real life. On the contrary it destroys peace of mind as well as relationships. (Moh and Krodh were good. Bhay I forgot. I just remember that Radha poked an asura's buccal cavity with a flute.)

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

LAST LINE TAKES THE CAKE JANU. I WOULD RATHER STAY SINGLE TOOO LOL

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Now it's Radha's turn.

Bold: It's the first line in the first chapter, you know the one thing you should never forget! That's bullshit! 

Red: That's what pissed me off the most with Radha. She gave up everything, she went to see him asking him why he was leaving. Then she tells him that if he goes away she can never be happy, she doesn't even know why she came to arrest him... Beautiful...

Then as soon as she put her feet back home, she came back Radha from the Ugrapat family, already that she doesn't have a brain it was worse as you say, she keeps telling him that she can't see him. But she did say that the only thing she can do is that her shubhkamnaye is with him, but not her.

So the interpretation: For her to be happy (not to face the situation...) Krishna must be close, she must know that he is not far away, so that she can move forward.... 

Normally to move forward, you have to free yourself from everything that keeps you down, so the fact that Krishna is leaving would have been easier, but that's our logic, poor naive human!

Green: I had a good laugh at that part and you're absolutely right! 

In real life this is called harassment. The ex became a problem! It prevents us from living in peace, we must remain vigilant for fear that he will do something wrong and that the life we have chosen will be destroyed!

But here, RadhaKrishn's love is so pure (there I am 100% sarcastic!) that Krishna is not a badha in Radha's life, no, he is the one who loves her more than anything, the one who wants her happiness, but he wants her to recognize her love for him, as you say with the help of important people ! 

But for what purpose?! That's the big question I'm asking! 

What's the point of Radha admitting that she loves Krishna?

Already we know that Radha will never stop loving Krishna, it shows, but she decided to do her duty after all, she sacrificed herself for that, right? So it doesn't matter if she acknowledges that she loves Krishna or not!

ReadLo thumbnail

One friendly advice @bold : Don't ever use the ways Krishna used to overcome anyone's badhas. First: You won't get asuras handy everytime you need a climax and 2nd: manipulation doesn't work well in real life. On the contrary it destroys peace of mind as well as relationships. (Moh and Krodh were good. Bhay I forgot. I just remember that Radha poked an asura's buccal cavity with a flute.)

Bold : đź¤Ł

No one should be taught by Krishna.

So far he's been against it.

And you're right, handling is very dangerous in real life, it's like poison, and the person who swallows it ends up in a bad state. 

So when I read that this series has taught them a lot, I'm afraid for their people. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Bold: It's the first line in the first chapter, you know the one thing you should never forget! That's bullshit! 

Red: That's what pissed me off the most with Radha. She gave up everything, she went to see him asking him why he was leaving. Then she tells him that if he goes away she can never be happy, she doesn't even know why she came to arrest him... Beautiful...

Then as soon as she put her feet back home, she came back Radha from the Ugrapat family, already that she doesn't have a brain it was worse as you say, she keeps telling him that she can't see him. But she did say that the only thing she can do is that her shubhkamnaye is with him, but not her.

So the interpretation: For her to be happy (not to face the situation...) Krishna must be close, she must know that he is not far away, so that she can move forward.... 

Normally to move forward, you have to free yourself from everything that keeps you down, so the fact that Krishna is leaving would have been easier, but that's our logic, poor naive human!

In real life this is called harassment. The ex became a problem! It prevents us from living in peace, we must remain vigilant for fear that he will do something wrong and that the life we have chosen will be destroyed!

But here, RadhaKrishn's love is so pure (there I am 100% sarcastic!) that Krishna is not a badha in Radha's life, no, he is the one who loves her more than anything, the one who wants her happiness, but he wants her to recognize her love for him, as you say with the help of important people ! 

Already we know that Radha will never stop loving Krishna, it shows, but she decided to do her duty after all, she sacrificed herself for that, right? So it doesn't matter if she acknowledges that she loves Krishna or not!

Bold -- best para ever!!!

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

This reminded me of a 2 liner story I read somewhere:-

The spider promised to build a house for the butterfly. It was a trap.

ReadLo thumbnail

This reminded me of a 2 liner story I read somewhere:-

The spider promised to build a house for the butterfly. It was a trap.

And the result is either the butterfly manages to escape or she dies!

So in the end, Radha didn't suffer enough?

She's already trapped, she's not going to run away.

So she will end up dying from being pushed (well, that would surprise me, she doesn't have enough mental strength to see the end!)

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

you guys are amazing....your points and comparisons are superb.... hats off...hope that CVs read this too..........