Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looking forward to this 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have reshot those sequences I think. That Rocky-Happy on grass was Shaan's dream sequence actually. They are wearing the same outfits. Then the dance in black saree too. Rocky with coffee mug and Happy sitting was somewhat similar to Rocky-Happy when they were preparing for Anaya's B'day together.Let's see.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another news segment:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_YZBzWGWeiw

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

I miss Anshmin so much. ðŸ˜­ They have reshot mere naam tu. Even those dance steps were same. Yaad aa gayi Jasmin ki 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I miss Anshmin so much. ðŸ˜­ They have reshot mere naam tu. Even those dance steps were same. Yaad aa gayi Jasmin ki 

I think they have to reshoot them as they have no other options. The show must go one since it's not only about Jasmin. An entire team is involved and depends on it. I am sure they are not ok with it either as these shootings means extra work when they could have just copy-paste those scenes. The more I see the more it looks that Jasmin's leaving caught them unprepared.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I think they have to reshoot them as they have no other options. The show must go one since it's not only about Jasmin. An entire team is involved and depends on it. I am sure they are not ok with it either as these shootings means extra work when they could have just copy-paste those scenes. The more I see the more it looks that Jasmin's leaving caught them unprepared.

Yeah bcz these were vital scenes of RoHa. And they cant just keep showing new flashbacks which never actually happened. 

And im happy that Jasmin looks to be enjoying herself. I am sure this would have been her much needed break. If you all saw her post on IG story which quoted "If you ever found yourself in the wrong story , Leave." It could mean something else but can be taken as her feelings for dthhj - she was not happy with the way the story was going for her so she left. And thats her decision as its better not to work with anything that doesnt make you happy. And yeah like you said they must have not expected her to leave. Re shooting for flashbacks is not easy. But they have to do it for the sake of the others involved. No matter what i want this show to end on a good note so that Ansh's first TV serial would be always remembered fondly and with good reviews.

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Yeah. The show must go on. A drama has the hardwork of a thousand people from the cast and crew. They can't just shut the shop. Jasmin's story says, "if you ever find yourself in a wrong story.. leave." ðŸ˜­

Ansh is very serious about the show. He is putting in his all. He has been equally fantastic post leap. I wish him all the luck. 

In today's episode, I specifically loved the scene when he was self taking on his bed. Rocky's thrill and excitement while he joined the dots leading Khushi to Happy and that euphoric joy when he left the hospital impatiently with an elated smile. That felt so moving!

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Yes, for Ansh and other people who care about this project and depend on it, I wish for the show to continue. It's a disheartening feeling to lose your job. I hope it will get a decent ending that is announced in time so that people can search for new projects. 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Golu14]

Yeah. The show must go on. A drama has the hardwork of a thousand people from the cast and crew. They can't just shut the shop. Jasmin's story says, "if you ever find yourself in a wrong story.. leave." ðŸ˜­

Ansh is very serious about the show. He is putting in his all. He has been equally fantastic post leap. I wish him all the luck. 

That he is. He gives his best to everything he does. And he loves what he is doing and dthhj is important to him. YUP he sure is a fantastic and such a heart throb. 

In today's episode, I specifically loved the scene when he was self taking on his bed. Rocky's thrill and excitement while he joined the dots leading Khushi to Happy and that euphoric joy when he left the hospital impatiently with an elated smile. That felt so moving!

I KNOW! Me too. The smile the feeling. He just pulled it off brilliantly. Meri Happy. He was so Happy that his Happy is alive. Watching Ansh potray Rocky is just simply superb.