^^ moi suna hain wo drama name

Usme sohA hain ?

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

sajal shehroze and mehreen raheel

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm pretty excited for this. Farhan started his career on television with Sohai and now they are reuniting. I am eager to see how their pairing has matured. 

This is the good thing about the Pakistani TV industry, the fact that pairings are repeated. 

Saba Hamid is also in the show so it's a complete reunion for this trio of De Ijazat Jo Tu. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

Yay! I'm so excited for this. Farhan started his career on television with Sohai and now they are reuniting. I am eager to see how their pairing has matured. 

This is the good thing about the Pakistani TV industry, the fact that pairings are repeated. 

Saba Hamid is also in the show so it's a complete reunion for this trio of De Ijazat Jo Tu. 

You literally spoke what I have been feeling, I completely agree with each and every word of yours, you have expressed it so well 

I also want to see what is going to be different this time, Sohai was too young back then, she wa slike 20 then , Farhan was not that good in acting considering how it was his debut show 

But, he improved form Udaari and then he became a successful actor from Suno Chanda 1 and 2

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha786

You literally spoke what I have been feeling, I completely agree with each and every word of yours, you have expressed it so well 

I also want to see what is going to be different this time, Sohai was too young back then, she wa slike 20 then , Farhan was not that good in acting considering how it was his debut show 

But, he improved form Udaari and then he became a successful actor from Suno Chanda 1 and 2

Thank you. 

Exactly. 

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFX-QSDNtC/

I am so excited for this, Farhan and Sohai looked amazing in Der Ijazat Jo Tu, Sohai is a powerhouse of talent , she did well in De Ijazat Jo Tu, Tanhai, Tumharti Natasha, and Kesi Ye Paheli, and also the current Surkh Chandni, I am happy to see her back in serials, she was very popular during 2013-2015 and then Kesi Ye Paheli

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago