Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations to her.May ALLAH SWT bless her always AMEEN.i don't know why mujhy Sohai ky liye bad feel hota hai.Her parents died when she was just 9 years old, and she was raised by her older siblings.

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Congratulations last episode tomorrow🥳

The first teaser of the drama serial NZH will be released today

How was the last epi?

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was meh. It was a happy ending but compared to the strt the end was a letdown. I don’t even know why joya was mad at Hamza for so many episodes. He didn’t even do anything tht bad. She was mad for the sake of being mad for the story. Nani end ups at hospital, dada tell zoya, Hamza n Nani r probably acting, so she doesn’t go to them at the hospital. Everyone of the neighborhood, mom, khala r disappointed in her, saying she has become heartless. Later Hamza’s dad tells zoya tht Nani is actually sick n so is Hamza. She runs to the hospital. Everyone forgives each other. Firdous n salman get married, Khala n chaachu get married. Khala falls asleep on bed when chaachu comes. He get worried tht she died n starts crying n praying. She wakes up realizes the situation n gets angry of the cute variety not angry angry. In the end Hamza takes zoya, Nani, dad n dada for umraah. Honestly at tht point just take the whole family honestly. Leaving zoya’s mom, khala n chaachu when they live in the same place is weird.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Finally it ended. 

They could have ended it few episodes back. Joya's useless angerness for hamza was there just to drag the story. 

There was happy ending which was much predicted. 

This drama started well but than due to useless dragging it lost its charm. Still it was a decent watch. I m glad that they tried some light hearted content. Everyone did fine job. 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree, this could have been way better it they wrapped it up earlier instead of soo much dragging. Initially it was fresh and good, too bad they could not retain it.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Jaisa bhi tha Faiza wrote aother fab masterpeice even tho dragged

it was a comedy but taught many lessons in it

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thete should be more dramas like these