Prem Gali [New Drama] [Farhan Saeed]

Posted: 4 years ago

New show starring Farhan Saeed written by Faiza iftikhaar

omggg this will be good for sure

The title reminds me of an old Indian movie song!😃

And the female lead will be Sohai Ali Abro. The director : Qasim Ali Mureed.

I am so excited for this one and if it is Sohai, then I am happy as after Urwa and Iqra, Farhan looks the best with Sohai Ayla and Sarmad❤️, I still remember De Ijazat Jo Tu

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

One thing which we have been thrilled to see this year is the variation of topics as far as dramas are concerned. From having witnessed plays like Ranjha Ranjha Kardi, Cheekh to Aangan to name a few, last night we discovered that a new drama was about to go on floors by the name of Prem Gali which has the two superstars Farhan Saeed and Sohai Ali Abro in the lead! 

Yes guys with the news shared by Saeed himself on his social media, we are trying to get more details from him about his character which has been written by Faiza Iftikhar who is a dynamic writer and anything penned down by her is a sure shot hit as seen in the past with dramas like Dillagi, Main Sitaraand Ranjha Ranjha Kardi to name a few. 

Directed by Qasim Ali Mureed, we got in touch with him to know a bit more about the project and below is what he shared with us, 

'Its too early to say anything about the story but yes this drama is all about love fulfilling its every dimension. The project is quite composed and mature enough to cover all the social aspects. The substance of this project has its peculiarity since it has the script of Faiza Iftikhar and with the opinion of Nadeem Baig'.

Talking about the pairing of Farhan and Sohai, Qasim said,

'Farhan and Sohai are definitely going to create a good on-screen pair. Audiences would love to watch them as a couple'

Produced by Humayun Saeed and Shahzad Nasibs company Six Sigma Plus, we for one can't wait to see Farhan opposite Sohai as we feel the duo will indeed make a wonderful on-screen pair and will bring the script to life with their presence in it. 

With the audiences having loved Farhan as Arsenal in Suno Chanda and with Sohai currently winning hearts with her portrayal of an acid victim in Surkh Chandniwe look forward to knowing more about Prem Galisoon as it sounds like a project worth waiting for as it will also mark the second time Farhan will be working with Qasim as the duo are also busy with their debut film Tich Button whose London spell is yet to be shot.

Wow Sohai dng bak to bak dramas gd

Missed her so much 

me too

but the title sounds like a comedy lol